PDA

View Full Version : How much control does China have over the USA

Bob
02-21-2015, 04:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxwF93wnRQo

Peter1469
02-21-2015, 05:32 PM
A summary would be helpful. I am listening to music on the magic box. Don't want to turn it off for a video.

Bob
02-21-2015, 07:47 PM
A summary would be helpful. I am listening to music on the magic box. Don't want to turn it off for a video.

There are 57 pages of weapon systems that the USA depends on China for.

In any extended conflict, there is no stopping China. Check out the video for better information.

Peter1469
02-21-2015, 07:54 PM

In any extended conflict, there is no stopping China. Check out the video for better information.

I agree that the concept of free trade is bull shit when it comes to defense related items. We should build them here, even if it means government subsidies. In reality we should do that with computer parts. Anything from China comes with free add ons, so to speak.

SoonToBe2LT
02-25-2015, 04:30 PM

We could stop China. I am not worried about that.

Peter1469
02-25-2015, 04:34 PM

Right. If by mean "stop China" I assume you mean as China as the aggressor. Correct. China would have a hard time projecting power and sustaining a force to Taiwan or Japan - they have zero ability to attack the US (non-nuclear).

Bob
02-25-2015, 04:52 PM

We should not even need to talk of stopping China. Somehow, we are reliant on them for our weapons systems. Let's hope this Obama dude does not decide to treat China like he treats other countries in the ME.

China has us by our "balls" in a manner of speaking when it comes to rare earths.

SoonToBe2LT
02-26-2015, 08:39 AM
We should not even need to talk of stopping China. Somehow, we are reliant on them for our weapons systems. Let's hope this Obama dude does not decide to treat China like he treats other countries in the ME.

China has us by our "balls" in a manner of speaking when it comes to rare earths.

I feel like us and Israel could work together on some badassss weapons.