PDA

View Full Version : New in Politic

Fatma
06-28-2012, 04:50 PM
Hello
I'm Fatma from Qatar, which located in the middle east.
i am a new member here and i look forward to know more and more in politics as i'll start my international affairs major in unit. next semester
finally i'm looking forward to know you all
regards

MMC
06-28-2012, 04:55 PM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4585526729311305&pid=1.7&w=140&h=143&c=7&rs=1

Greetings Fatma.....Welcome to the Political Forums of the Rant. :yo2:

MMC
06-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Were you referred to the site Fatma? From Qatar.....eh? It will be quite interesting to hear your take about Syria and Qatar's involvement. As well as your perspective on some other ME issues and or matters. :wink:

Goldie Locks
06-28-2012, 05:01 PM
Welcome...what politics do you want to know about??? We just got a ruling today that takes away our freedom and liberty.
If you want to know about Stateism in America provided by our president, you've come to the right place.

Fatma
06-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Thank you MMC and Goldie Locks.. well i'd like to know everything about politics if it's possible.
what was that ruling you talked about?

Fatma
06-28-2012, 05:14 PM
sorry MMC i have not noticed your post, i only searched about politics forums on google and i found your forum, and about the Qatar - syria Part i wish qatar had taken a better action.. :(

Goldie Locks
06-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Thank you MMC and Goldie Locks.. well i'd like to know everything about politics if it's possible.
what was that ruling you talked about?

Our supreme court ruling on Obamacare, universal healthcare kind of thing. They ruled in favor of letting the law stand which is not what nearly 70% of the American people wanted.

Goldie Locks
06-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Glad you're here, would love to hear about your world!!!

Deadwood
06-28-2012, 05:28 PM
sorry MMC i have not noticed your post, i only searched about politics forums on google and i found your forum, and about the Qatar - syria Part i wish qatar had taken a better action.. :(

Welcome Fatma,

I wonder if you could be more specific about what other action you would have preferred Qatar had taken?

Having been a journalist for 25 years, and a radio desk editor/reader during the 1970's, I know our perspective on the middle east is incredibly filtered.

I am hoping you can expand our horizons as we will, no doubt, expand yours.

MMC
06-28-2012, 05:35 PM

Well this is your Intro-Thread. So I will let the others get back to greeting you and will look for your thoughts out in the forums. Feel free to jump right in and start asking questions. :smiley:

Chris
06-28-2012, 05:35 PM
Welcome, Fatma!

Conley
06-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Welcome Fatma, and congrats on winning that World Cup bid. :wink:

Peter1469
06-28-2012, 07:50 PM
Welcome!

Fatma
06-29-2012, 02:48 AM
Welcome Fatma,

I wonder if you could be more specific about what other action you would have preferred Qatar had taken?

Having been a journalist for 25 years, and a radio desk editor/reader during the 1970's, I know our perspective on the middle east is incredibly filtered.

I am hoping you can expand our horizons as we will, no doubt, expand yours.

I hoped Qatar would take a similar action like they've taken in libya, but somehow i understand that syria is different and the situation there is very complicated.

Fatma
06-29-2012, 02:48 AM
Welcome Fatma, and congrats on winning that World Cup bid. :wink:

thank you :)

Carygrant
06-29-2012, 08:00 AM
Our supreme court ruling on Obamacare, universal healthcare kind of thing. They ruled in favor of letting the law stand which is not what nearly 70% of the American people wanted.

You may say you don't want it , but it will make you better people .
Pearls before swine and all of that ........

On the numbers , up to 40 million people will be positively helped - so I understand .
Over 100, 000,000 presently in or near poverty will be delighted .
Already that's well over 30% .
On top of that ,I have to believe there are more than a handful of decent "others" in the country . Perhaps even more that fifty!!
So where does this stat come from showing that 70% of Americans are Bar Stewards?

Cigar
06-29-2012, 08:41 AM
Welcome...what politics do you want to know about??? We just got a ruling today that takes away our freedom and liberty.
If you want to know about Stateism in America provided by our president, you've come to the right place.

Here we go ... Bitching and Crying already.

Isn't funny to hear Americans crying about losing their freedom and liberty to someone from The Middle East.

How embarrassing ... what a bunch of panzies ... oh wait ... is this someone with a handle called Goldie Locks?

Ooohs ... my bad ... self-explanatory :)