PDA

View Full Version : The True origin Or The Freemason's 33 Degrees

Dragonborn Herald
03-22-2015, 03:20 PM
Believe it or not, there is no such things as 44 degrees in Masonry. That claim is actually a hoax.

Here is the wiki on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax

And here is the confession:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/taxil_confessed.html

How did I find this out?\

Well, my father was a Freemason, and he left me a library of a lot of Masonic books. A lot of it is hard to udnerstand esoteric subjects, but I also have the infamous book by Alfred Pike in which the conspriacy people claim there is 33 degrees of masonry and that Masonry is based on satanism.

But I've read the books and there is none of that in them at all.

And so I've beelo doing a fair amount of searching for the reasons why and I finally found these sources.

So as for me, I just can not believe in the claims of the conspiracy believers anymore.

So, as for me, those claims of satanism and others are false claims.

This is why I am skeptical of many claims, and I almost always do what i can to check things out.

PolWatch
03-22-2015, 03:42 PM
I know of 4 generations in my family that have been Masons....including Shriners. The only thing they do is try and help the community. If raising money for burned children and funding homes for the elderly is bad...then they are terrible people. I'm proud to know many of them.

Brett Nortje
03-22-2015, 11:31 PM
All numbers are magical, but some angles are better than others.

Bob
03-23-2015, 01:03 AM
I know of 4 generations in my family that have been Masons....including Shriners. The only thing they do is try and help the community. If raising money for burned children and funding homes for the elderly is bad...then they are terrible people. I'm proud to know many of them.

See, you up and did it. Got me to agree. I agree with the good lad whose dad was a Mason. I never believed they are bad people.

I debunked those claims talking about my first wife's Uncle Ben. A very good man. I enjoyed asking him about the Masons. VEry good family and very very generous to humans.

Candace Camp
03-23-2015, 01:13 AM

Evil institutions always have a charity wing.

Take Bono and U2 for instance.

gamewell45
03-23-2015, 01:25 AM
Believe it or not, there is no such things as 44 degrees in Masonry. That claim is actually a hoax.

Here is the wiki on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax

And here is the confession:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/taxil_confessed.html

How did I find this out?\

Well, my father was a Freemason, and he left me a library of a lot of Masonic books. A lot of it is hard to udnerstand esoteric subjects, but I also have the infamous book by Alfred Pike in which the conspriacy people claim there is 33 degrees of masonry and that Masonry is based on satanism.

But I've read the books and there is none of that in them at all.

And so I've beelo doing a fair amount of searching for the reasons why and I finally found these sources.

So as for me, I just can not believe in the claims of the conspiracy believers anymore.

So, as for me, those claims of satanism and others are false claims.

This is why I am skeptical of many claims, and I almost always do what i can to check things out.

As a Freemason for many years, I can honestly tell you that most, if not all of the claims are false. Freemasonry is not a religion nor a substitute for religion. If one is looking for religion in lodge, they will be extremely disappointed; it's best to find religion in your house of worship.

Furthermore, in Blue Lodge Freemasonry the third degree is as high as you can go; the other so-called degrees are given through appendent bodies of Freemasonry; in other words, you must be a Master Mason (Third Degree) in order to become a member of the bodies. As an example; the Shriners are an organization in which one must be a Master Mason in order to join their group. Furthermore, if one read's Pike's books, you'll find a disclaimer in the beginning in which he declares his writings to be his opinion and not the opinion of Freemasonry.

People who believe in the conspiracy themes are being suckered by those whom stand to make a profit over spreading rumors and falsehoods.

Dragonborn Herald
03-23-2015, 02:09 AM
okay, I've made a serious error.

The book is Morals And Dogma, by ALBERT Pike.

My apologies.

Arrrgh, I really don't like it when I make a bad mistake like that.