PDA

View Full Version : GLSEN kicked out of elementary school classrooms

roadmaster
07-05-2012, 11:38 PM
"Public schools should not be coerced by outside groups into indoctrinating students into homosexual behavior by exposing them to inappropriate sexual materials," the attorney asserts. "Schools are supposed to be places of learning, not places where schools push propaganda on students."

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Education/Default.aspx?id=1626040&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+delicious%2Fgqlf+%28Christian +Headlines+Top+Headlines%29

Archer0915
07-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Yay!!

MMC
07-05-2012, 11:51 PM
I agree.

Goldie Locks
07-05-2012, 11:53 PM
There should be no sex education in schools except for basic health. This is the parents job, not the state.

wingrider
07-06-2012, 01:29 AM
as long as they stick to the basics.. insert tab A into slot B.. then its fine.. but I stil havent figured out how tab A and Tab B interconnect or how Slot B can be interconnected to anything else. other than TAB A

Trinnity
07-06-2012, 06:40 AM
There should be no sex education in schools except for basic health. This is the parents job, not the state.What she said ^

Captain Obvious
07-06-2012, 04:13 PM
as long as they stick to the basics.. insert tab A into slot B.. then its fine.. but I stil havent figured out how tab A and Tab B interconnect or how Slot B can be interconnected to anything else. other than TAB A

I agree to a certain extent.

From the pure definition, or more specifically the act of sexual intercourse, it should be taught as the subject of science - how people, things reproduce. Take the human sexuality out of the action definition.

Human sexuality to the extent that homosexuality exists can be taught from a societal standpoint. "There are homosexuals and homosexual rights issues" and leave it at that.

The same thing can be said about religion. I don't understand why it can't be taught that there are different faiths (or lack of) and they basically go like [insert definition here] without the direct suggestion that what is being taught is "god created this" or "there is no god".

Give 'em the basics so that they know there are different angles out there, let them figure the rest out with their families or on their own.

roadmaster
07-06-2012, 11:07 PM
To teach them to respect for another is something I agree with. Pushing ones belief on others is not. I think GLSEN is using this anti-bullying to indoctrinate students and these kids are way too young to understand. Bullying comes in many different forms, to a young child that doesn't have the trend clothes, to the way they look.

kshRox
07-10-2012, 05:47 PM
"Public schools should not be coerced by outside groups into indoctrinating students into homosexual behavior by exposing them to inappropriate sexual materials," the attorney asserts. "Schools are supposed to be places of learning, not places where schools push propaganda on students."

hmmmm, I think I would call that a start . . .

GLSEN is the bully here exhibiting intolerance for the beliefs and values of others.
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Education/Default.aspx?id=1626040&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+delicious%2Fgqlf+(Christian+H eadlines+Top+Headlines)

Mr Fert
08-04-2012, 01:23 PM
I believe we must protect our kids from those militant sodomites and their enablers