PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Hillbilly
07-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Hello everyone , I just have got my pc back yesterday , and was asking about the wherabouts of a mean ol' scoundrel called Old Timer , and was told by a mutual friend & gypsy princess SmartMouthWoman he was known to hang abooot these parts , in particular here at Smartys , but I just have joined 5 minutes ago , thanks be to the chance meeting of Smarts and I just a few minutes ago , , little pf , , I sure hope it's better than big pf , lol , but whatever I experience as a newbie , PF will always have the greater weight of my loyalty , and I have many friends there . .

I sincerely hope to find many of them here , and , , I hope equally as sincerely to make many new friends here as well . . .

I call it like I see it , I offer courtesy when met with courtesy , with at least a modicum of genuine understanding when met with differing views , from there on , it get's complicated .

Old Timer , how did 'badcat' make the trip ? lil rascal , i bet he was hungry . lol. :-) :azn:

Wow , my 1st post , gosh , lol , another web cherry gone . . . :smiley_bar:

Trinnity
07-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Lawdy, welcome m'love. Good to see you. Yeppers, a lot of your friends are here. Welcome, friend.
Pull up a Barcolounger and have a comfy seat. Dig in.

:flag:

Smartmouthwoman
07-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Nice to see you made it, HB. And don't worry... nobody's gonna make you sign a loyalty agreement! LOL

roadmaster
07-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Welcome

Shoot the Goose
07-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Nice to see you made it, HB. And don't worry... nobody's gonna make you sign a loyalty agreement! LOL

What ? I was thinking hard about it. Wanted him to have to buy everyone a round as well ! Sheeeeeeit.

Signed:

Shoot the Goose. Rhymes with Eighty Deuce. :)

Conley
07-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Welcome Hillbilly. Like SMW said we won't ask you to sign a loyalty agreement. We don't bother with the legal mumbo jumbo here, we just take 'em to the shed around back and, well, you know...

Goldie Locks
07-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Welcome HillBilly....great to see ya here!!!!

birddog
07-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Welcome. I'm here to maintain wit and stability. I'm sure you have used this line before so, "relax and enjoy it!"

MMC
07-07-2012, 11:41 PM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4914907790574409&pid=1.7&w=192&h=108&c=7&rs=1

Greetings Hillbilly.....Welcome to the Political Forums of the Rant! :yo2:

Yeah we don't have a loyalty agreement.....course no one has told you about signing the Paper which gives us your Immortal Soul. :evil5: :evil:

Chris
07-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Welcome!

JohnAdams
07-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Hello everyone , I just have got my pc back yesterday , and was asking about the wherabouts of a mean ol' scoundrel called Old Timer , and was told by a mutual friend & gypsy princess SmartMouthWoman he was known to hang abooot these parts , in particular here at Smartys , but I just have joined 5 minutes ago , thanks be to the chance meeting of Smarts and I just a few minutes ago , , little pf , , I sure hope it's better than big pf , lol , but whatever I experience as a newbie , PF will always have the greater weight of my loyalty , and I have many friends there . .

I sincerely hope to find many of them here , and , , I hope equally as sincerely to make many new friends here as well . . .

I call it like I see it , I offer courtesy when met with courtesy , with at least a modicum of genuine understanding when met with differing views , from there on , it get's complicated .

Old Timer , how did 'badcat' make the trip ? lil rascal , i bet he was hungry . lol. :-) :azn:

Wow , my 1st post , gosh , lol , another web cherry gone . . . :smiley_bar: Welcome Hillbilly, and yes this is better than that other place.

Canadianeye
07-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Hiya Hillbilly. Little PF....good one. ;-)

Trinnity
07-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Yeah we don't have a loyalty agreement.....course no one has told you about signing the Paper which gives us your Immortal Soul. :evil5: :evil:
Ruh roh...............Scientology :cya20:

just kidding...