PDA

View Full Version : Ignore

Howey
04-25-2015, 10:59 AM
Why can't mods who troll be placed on Ignore?

Green Arrow
04-25-2015, 11:12 AM
They can.

Howey
04-25-2015, 01:09 PM
They can.
How?

PolWatch
04-25-2015, 01:17 PM
Discussion/Questions about mod actions should be addressed via PM. Continued discussion in the open forum will result in infractions

Green Arrow
04-25-2015, 02:15 PM
How?

I don't recall exactly, been awhile since I figured it out. Ask ADMIN, he may know.

Tahuyaman
04-25-2015, 02:54 PM
Some people take themself way too seriously.

Don
04-25-2015, 07:56 PM
The best "ignore" is self discipline. If you don't like what a member or mod posts, don't read their posts or topics. Ignore them.

The ignore feature is weak and always will be. The only thing I see that is handy about it is if you open a topic and see that 90% of the posts are by people you have on ignore it makes it easier to skim by them.

I think what some people mean by ignore is that they really want all the members they dislike banned so they don't have to be bothered by them. The best solution to that problem is to start your own forum and populate it (or try to) with people you like. It will probably be a lonely place.

Howey
04-25-2015, 08:00 PM
The best "ignore" is self discipline. If you don't like what a member or mod posts, don't read their posts or topics. Ignore them.

The ignore feature is weak and always will be. The only thing I see that is handy about it is if you open a topic and see that 90% of the posts are by people you have on ignore it makes it easier to skim by them.

I think what some people mean by ignore is that they really want all the members they dislike banned so they don't have to be bothered by them. The best solution to that problem is to start your own forum and populate it (or try to) with people you like. It will probably be a lonely place.
I already have my own forum.

donttread
04-25-2015, 08:40 PM
Why can't mods who troll be placed on Ignore?

Ignore is for pussies. Just dish it right back

Dr. Who
04-25-2015, 08:44 PM
Mods cannot be placed on ignore for obvious reasons. This thread is closed.

PattyHill
04-25-2015, 08:44 PM
Ignore is for pussies. Just dish it right back

Oh, anyone who knows Howey knows he knows how to dish it back.

But I personally like the ignore feature for people whose posts hurt my eyes and are a waste of time. I haven't yet ignored anyone on this forum, but there are a couple contenders.