PDA

View Full Version : Russia Orders US: Tell The World About Aliens, Or We Will

Captain Obvious
05-13-2015, 12:43 PM
Seems legit...

http://share60.goingviralposts.biz/russia-orders-us-tell-the-world-about-aliens-or-we-will/

A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own.

What incredible times we are living in. a Ministry of Foreign Affairs report done on Prime Minister Medvedev’s Agenda for the WEF (World Economic Forum) happening this week confirms what some of us suspect for years – our governments are lying to us about their Knowledge of Extraterrestrial Life. in the report, russians are due to call out in advocasy of sharing the “truth about aliens” with the world, or else. it seems they are serious about it in the Kremlin.

Operating from Cologny, Geneva, the WEF is a non-profit foundation, which describes itself as an independent international organisation pledged to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other society leaders to influence global, regional and industry agendas for a better future.

http://www.fairfieldacc.com/phpThumb/phpThumb.php?src=/uploads/Gallery_Image_5668153.jpg&wl=600&hl=450&q=95

Polecat
05-13-2015, 02:19 PM
Conspiracy wacko? Or prophet. Only hindsight can tell.

Mini Me
05-24-2015, 10:34 PM
I read recently that Putin is ready to expose the fraud of the 9/11 Towers coming down via satellite images and the real culprits.

Snowden must have spilled his guts out! LOL!

southwest88
05-24-2015, 11:47 PM
Conspiracy wacko? Or prophet. Only hindsight can tell.

Yah, well, quoting the article @ the URL:

"The 2013 convention has made note in its executive summary of the possible X-factors in the Nature category in the future, under the “discovery of alien life” they added that: “Proof of life elsewhere in the universe could have profound psychological implications for human belief systems.” no shit. i started to eat my fingernails as soon as iread about this.More important is the one look we had into Medvedev’s connection to the secrets of Aliens, beck on December 7th, 2012, when he went on a public interview. in the interview ..."

(My emphasis. Para 5 - note the typos, caps, poor punctuation, poor tone [for a presumably serious article. This was all noted in the comments @ the end of the article.])

So - two years on, & there's been no follow up? Did the aliens get to author? Did the tinfoil hat slip off & now he's mind-controlled? Without evidence - or @ least reliable corroboration by someone known - it's hard to take this stuff seriously.

Brett Nortje
05-25-2015, 05:29 AM
Yah, well, quoting the article @ the URL:

"The 2013 convention has made note in its executive summary of the possible X-factors in the Nature category in the future, under the “discovery of alien life” they added that: “Proof of life elsewhere in the universe could have profound psychological implications for human belief systems.” no $#@!. i started to eat my fingernails as soon as iread about this.More important is the one look we had into Medvedev’s connection to the secrets of Aliens, beck on December 7th, 2012, when he went on a public interview. in the interview ..."

(My emphasis. Para 5 - note the typos, caps, poor punctuation, poor tone [for a presumably serious article. This was all noted in the comments @ the end of the article.])

So - two years on, & there's been no follow up? Did the aliens get to author? Did the tinfoil hat slip off & now he's mind-controlled? Without evidence - or @ least reliable corroboration by someone known - it's hard to take this stuff seriously.

Haven't you done a google search on cnn and other news about this? there is at least two aliens photographed there.

southwest88
05-25-2015, 10:26 AM
Haven't you done a google search on cnn and other news about this? there is at least two aliens photographed there.

I call 'em as I see 'em. Yah, I'll look into stuff that looks likely, or that seems wrong - as I read through the article referred to in the OP URL. But what I see there doesn't seem convincing, nor likely. It's poorly written, & it's been 2 years or so since this popped up.

If the author or the topic had taken off, I'd expect to see a lot more activity - more press coverage, @ least. Since I don't see anything on point, I conclude - provisionally - that there's nothing there.

Of course, if gigantic flying saucers should suddenly appear over the major cities of the World (a la Independence Day, the movie), I'd reconsider my opinion (& try to get in touch with Will Smith & Jeff Goldblum).

OGIS
06-03-2015, 12:31 PM
My UFO experience:

My father was a senior manager of something-or-other at Hughes Aircraft back in the 60s and early 70s. I never found out exactly what he did, since it was classified and he took security clearances very seriously (his was Top Secret).

In 1965, just after I had entered high school, my dad and I went on a "guys" camping trip into the high desert, a few miles from Edwards AFB. We camped on a little hill were we could just see the lights of the base in the distance, and spent the early evening cooking dinner and star gazing, looking for "shooting stars."

About 10pm I saw a weird light in the sky. It initially looked like a meteor, but it was moving horizontally, from the east to the west. Then we heard the scramble sirens of the base echoing over the desert scrub, and we saw 4 lights - my dad said they were interceptors - taking off from Edwards.

They came on hell for leather straight at that light (which now looked like a small disk)... which then abruptly REVERSED direction, and then went straight up at what looked like a 90 degree angle. The four jets hooted around for awhile and eventually returned to Edwards.

I was all excited and told my dad that we had to find a pay phone somewhere and call it in. He thought about that for a moment, then looked at me out of the corner of his eyes and said, "No, we won't. And I don't want you to say anything about this to anyone else. Ever. It's a security issue. End of conversation."

And it was.

Captain Obvious
06-03-2015, 01:15 PM
My UFO experience:

My father was a senior manager of something-or-other at Hughes Aircraft back in the 60s and early 70s. I never found out exactly what he did, since it was classified and he took security clearances very seriously (his was Top Secret).

In 1965, just after I had entered high school, my dad and I went on a "guys" camping trip into the high desert, a few miles from Edwards AFB. We camped on a little hill were we could just see the lights of the base in the distance, and spent the early evening cooking dinner and star gazing, looking for "shooting stars."

About 10pm I saw a weird light in the sky. It initially looked like a meteor, but it was moving horizontally, from the east to the west. Then we heard the scramble sirens of the base echoing over the desert scrub, and we saw 4 lights - my dad said they were interceptors - taking off from Edwards.

They came on hell for leather straight at that light (which now looked like a small disk)... which then abruptly REVERSED direction, and then went straight up at what looked like a 90 degree angle. The four jets hooted around for awhile and eventually returned to Edwards.

I was all excited and told my dad that we had to find a pay phone somewhere and call it in. He thought about that for a moment, then looked at me out of the corner of his eyes and said, "No, we won't. And I don't want you to say anything about this to anyone else. Ever. It's a security issue. End of conversation."

And it was.

lol! In 65 I wasn't even a part of a milkshake that my dad drank.