PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Says Irene is a Blessing

Conley
08-27-2011, 10:16 PM
" How many warnings do you think you’re going to get, and how many warnings do you deserve? This hurricane that is coming thorough the East Coast, for anyone who’s in the East Coast and has been listening to me say ‘Food storage!’ ‘Be prepared!’

… If you’ve waited, this hurricane is a blessing. It is a blessing. It is God reminding you — as was the earthquake last week — it’s God reminding you you’re not in control. Things can happen. Be prepared and be someone who can help others so when disaster strikes, God forbid, you’re not panicking."

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/27/glenn-beck-hurricane-irene-is-a-blessing/

I had forgotten that Mormons place such an importance on food storage. It is a good idea for any family I think.

wingrider
08-28-2011, 09:26 PM
yeah , Like I saw this on another site that will remain stupid.. everone haveing a real good time bashing Glenn Beck.. oh well.. it is what they do best..

the message is simple .. stuff coming your way prepare for it and don't be a burden on the state or your fellow citizens... jeez what a concept .. self reliance and preparedness.. nothing wrong with that

Conley
08-29-2011, 01:22 AM
Exactly...I think it was the Boy Scouts...something about being prepared? ;)

MMC
08-29-2011, 07:03 AM
yeah , Like I saw this on another site that will remain stupid.. everone haveing a real good time bashing Glenn Beck.. oh well.. it is what they do best..

the message is simple .. stuff coming your way prepare for it and don't be a burden on the state or your fellow citizens... jeez what a concept .. self reliance and preparedness.. nothing wrong with that

Yeah and God Forbid you bring up Racheal Maddow Olbermann and or any of the Horde from MSDNC. :D The Horde! :D ;D