PDA

View Full Version : Obama uncle held in Mass. by immigration officials

Mister D
08-30-2011, 08:51 AM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/h5L50PlKT5O7QvpK83GZ2A--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MTc4Njtjcj0xO2N3PTEzNTc7ZHg9MD tkeT0wO2ZpPXVsY3JvcDtoPTI1MTtxPTg1O3c9MTkw/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/8ccfcdba68d04413f70e6a7067003e06.jpg

;D

FRAMINGHAM, Mass. (AP) — President Barack Obama's uncle was stopped on suspicion of drunken driving, told police he planned to arrange bail through the White House and was being held without bail on an immigration detainer, authorities said Monday.

Onyango Obama was arrested last week in Framingham, about 20 miles west of Boston, after police said he made a rolling stop through a stop sign and nearly caused a cruiser to strike his sport utility vehicle.

Police said that after being booked at the police station, Obama was asked whether he wanted to make a telephone call to arrange for bail.

"I think I will call the White House," he stated, according to a police report filed in Framingham District Court.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-uncle-held-mass-immigration-officials-003942147.html

Conley
08-30-2011, 08:58 AM
:D

Too funny...yeah, get Eric Holder on the line, he's going to represent me at my trial!

What a dumbass. I figured this guy must be an 'uncle' in the sense of a family friend or distant relative, but nope they're pretty closely related

Police said Obama, who's originally from Kenya and is the half-brother of the president's late father, pleaded not guilty Friday and was being held without bail on a detainer from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. In a court document, ICE said he had an earlier deportation or removal order.

Obama couldn't even pull some strings over the past few years to legalize this guy?

Mister D
08-30-2011, 09:03 AM
What a mess this guy is. ::) :D

These immigration issues are an embarrassment to the office. The POTUS has illegal immigrant relatives running about the country.

Conley
08-30-2011, 09:12 AM

These immigration issues are an embarrassment to the office. The POTUS has illegal immigrant relatives running about the country.

If my nephew were the POTUS and he didn't make me legal I'd drive down to Washington, DUIs be damned, and I'd kick his ass :D

It'll be interesting to see how much play this gets. It is an embarrassment for sure, but the real pisser is that you know Obama won't be embarrassed at all even though he should be.

Mister D
08-30-2011, 09:19 AM

If my nephew were the POTUS and he didn't make me legal I'd drive down to Washington, DUIs be damned, and I'd kick his ass :D

It'll be interesting to see how much play this gets. It is an embarrassment for sure, but the real pisser is that you know Obama won't be embarrassed at all even though he should be.

Beer summits, drunken illegal immigrant relatives...

Conley
08-30-2011, 09:44 AM
Beer summit? What is that and why wasn't I invited?

MMC
08-30-2011, 10:25 AM

While I am sure the immigration questions will come up.....I best see some POLS using this as ammunition.

Conley
08-30-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm not in favor of corruption, don't get me wrong, but what does it say about a guy who won't even help his own family out?

MMC
08-30-2011, 10:45 AM

While I am sure the immigration questions will come up.....I best see some POLS using this as ammunition.

Heya D.....mind if I borrow this headline. I want to stir some shit up with some Posse people. >:D

MMC
08-30-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm not in favor of corruption, don't get me wrong, but what does it say about a guy who won't even help his own family out?

Yeah.....family is family. No way out of that. Plus who says it has to be corruption. Obama could have had him serve in something and tada.....Legal Tender! >:D

Conley
08-30-2011, 10:57 AM

Yeah.....family is family. No way out of that. Plus who says it has to be corruption. Obama could have had him serve in something and tada.....Legal Tender! >:D

That's a good point too. I'm sure Obama could have set up his dad's brother with some sort of legal pathway to citizenship.

Mister D
08-30-2011, 11:38 AM

Heya D.....mind if I borrow this headline. I want to stir some shit up with some Posse people. >:D

Not at all. ;D

Pendragon
08-30-2011, 11:43 AM
This is in no way a reflection on Obama.

It is pathetic to think that you would attack him for the mistakes of his family members.

I suppose all of you have perfect families? The man obviously needs help. You should judge less and try to embrace compassion.

MMC
08-30-2011, 11:51 AM

It is pathetic to think that you would attack him for the mistakes of his family members.

I suppose all of you have perfect families? The man obviously needs help. You should judge less and try to embrace compassion.

What does any of that have to do with taking care of his Uncle's Illegal Immigration status Pen?

He was drinking and driving. What if he had killed someone Pen. Then how would that look for the President? You know for a fact that he would suffer from the MSM. So see we are trying to help a brutha out. But he was under the influence. Plus you know the cops made him take a breath analyzer. Plus I think he should be given 8 hrs of Driving Class with the Courts. Still the President will need to do something bout the Status. Otherwise it's back to Kenya. Where I am sure if he wants to drive an SUV under the influence not many will say something to him. Kinda hard to hit someone out in the middle of the Desert.

Mister D
08-30-2011, 12:00 PM
That makes sense. They must have had to take the bone out of his nose to administer the breath analyzer.

Pendragon
08-30-2011, 12:00 PM

What does any of that have to do with taking care of his Uncle's Illegal Immigration status Pen?

He was drinking and driving. What if he had killed someone Pen. Then how would that look for the President? You know for a fact that he would suffer from the MSM. So see we are trying to help a brutha out. But he was under the influence. Plus you know the cops made him take a breath analyzer. Plus I think he should be given 8 hrs of Driving Class with the Courts. Still the President will need to do something bout the Status. Otherwise it's back to Kenya. Where I am sure if he wants to drive an SUV under the influence not many will say something to him. Kinda hard to hit someone out in the middle of the Desert.

You are more rational and even-handed than most. I am certain that the Right and clowns such as Rush Limbaugh will have a field day with this news, even though they have their own problems to deal with and should be aware of their own glass houses.

I agree that this is an unfortunate mishap for Obama but it should not affect his political aspirations and I hope that his uncle can get the treatment he clearly needs.

MMC
08-30-2011, 12:45 PM

You are more rational and even-handed than most. I am certain that the Right and clowns such as Rush Limbaugh will have a field day with this news, even though they have their own problems to deal with and should be aware of their own glass houses.

I agree that this is an unfortunate mishap for Obama but it should not affect his political aspirations and I hope that his uncle can get the treatment he clearly needs.

Well that was another point I made Pen.....you know the main stream media isnt going to let lie down. But the apporpriate strategy for the opposition would be to use it to help tarnish the Pres some more. The Dems would do it if the shoe was on the other foot, and do so In FULL Force and affect.

Dont you think the Pres should take care of the matter? Or should he be deported so that helps with Obama's campaing. Plus why would Obama want to screw over his own blood-line? :-\

Pendragon
08-30-2011, 12:53 PM
I would not make any assumptions in this case.

We do not know the family history.

Also it is possible Obama's Uncle never asked him for his help.

MMC
08-30-2011, 03:10 PM
I would not make any assumptions in this case.

We do not know the family history.

Also it is possible Obama's Uncle never asked him for his help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack_Obama

I think he would have known.....

MMC
08-30-2011, 03:15 PM
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/blogs/damneddirtyapes/article_1659865.php/President-Obama-s-drunken-illegal-Uncle-Omar-may-be-deported-or-not

A report filed with the Framingham District Court said that a breathalyser at the police station registered his blood alcohol at 0.14mg/100ml of blood, above the state limit of 0.08mg.

First, Obama's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, was ordered deported in 2004. She eventually won the right to live in America despite the deportation order.

Conley
08-30-2011, 03:36 PM
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/blogs/damneddirtyapes/article_1659865.php/President-Obama-s-drunken-illegal-Uncle-Omar-may-be-deported-or-not

A report filed with the Framingham District Court said that a breathalyser at the police station registered his blood alcohol at 0.14mg/100ml of blood, above the state limit of 0.08mg.

First, Obama's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, was ordered deported in 2004. She eventually won the right to live in America despite the deportation order.

How did she manage to do that?

Man, Obama needs to get his family together and explain the law to them!

MMC
08-30-2011, 03:49 PM

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/obama-uncle-arrested-drunk/2011/08/29/id/409020

The president referred to Onyango as “Uncle Omar” in his 1995 book “Dreams From My Father.” He visited members of his family in Kenya who called him “the uncle who had left for America 25 years ago and had never come back.”

The Times of London tried to find Onyango while doing research on the then-presidential candidate in 2008 but failed, although it did turn up his sister Zeituni Obama who was living as an illegal immigrant on a Boston housing estate.

Onyango and Zeituni are the children of the president’s grandfather Hussein Onyango Obama and his third wife, Sarah. Obama’s father, Barack Sr., who died in 1982, was the son of Hussein’s second wife, Akumu.

Zeituni, who moved to the United States in 2000, claimed political asylum, citing violence in Kenya. Her case was denied, but she later won the right to remain. She was represented by Cleveland attorney Margaret Wong who has also been retained by Onyango, reported the Times of London.

Pendragon
08-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Well knowing that background it is obvious he comes from a very large, extended family.

It is unreasonable to expect him to be able to keep track of all of them and he likely is not even that close to many of them having never come across them in life.

freecell
08-30-2011, 09:09 PM

I wonder if this one will really get deported?

wingrider
08-30-2011, 11:37 PM

you know I could really agree with you on this concept except for one thing..

look how the left attacked and maligned Sarah Palin because her daughter was pregnant.

out of wedlock.. it seems the sins of the family members are a perfect target for the left,,

MMC
08-30-2011, 11:40 PM

you know I could really agree with you on this concept except for one thing..

look how the left attacked and maligned Sarah Palin because her daughter was pregnant.

out of wedlock.. it seems the sins of the family members are a perfect target for the left,,

Thats right LoVE.....All family members are game to the media.

freecell
08-31-2011, 12:25 AM
Correct, it's racism to put up Obama's wife not looking right but it's ok to do that to Palin. I hate the way the left always cries racism.

MMC
08-31-2011, 12:48 AM
Correct, it's racism to put up Obama's wife not looking right but it's ok to do that to Palin. I hate the way the left always cries racism.

That or they just want to rail at all things on the right. Notice anything the right brings up they have a problem discussing it.

wingrider
08-31-2011, 01:41 AM
oh they discuss it allright.

standard responses are

you are a racist

you are and idiot

you don't have all the facts

you are a racist

you are a RWNJ

its all bushs fault

you are a racist

get the picture?

MMC
08-31-2011, 05:57 AM
oh they discuss it allright.

standard responses are

you are a racist

you are and idiot

you don't have all the facts

you are a racist

you are a RWNJ

its all bushs fault

you are a racist

get the picture?

Yep.....until one is standing in their space. Nice Up close and personal like. Then it's a complete different story.

My brutha's and Sista.....homework assignment for today. Discover whether Obama knew that his Uncle was illegal and or did he know of his Uncle'situation. >:D

Juggernaut
08-31-2011, 07:13 PM
DUI? Its not the uncles fault, its Bush's fault. O0

But will he get as light a sentence and Lindsay Lohan?