PDA

View Full Version : Lesbians

birddog
07-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Should lesbians be allowed to compete in female sports. Everyone has a balance of testosterone and estrogen, but lesbians have more testosterone comparatively to other females. They are stronger generally and more masculine. Betty Jean and Martina N. in tennis come to mind.

Is this fair?

Conley
07-21-2012, 11:33 AM
Lesbians are female, so yes they should be able to compete in female sports.

Now if you are talking about cross-gender, trans-gender or those kinds of things then I think it gets a lot more questionable.

Chris
07-21-2012, 11:43 AM
Everyone has a balance of testosterone and estrogen, but lesbians have more testosterone comparatively to other females.

I don't think that's supported by science.

birddog
07-21-2012, 11:48 AM
I don't think that's supported by science.

I disagree. As one with degrees in science, I believe that's common knowledge.

Conley
07-21-2012, 11:50 AM
If it's common knowledge, please post some of the studies... I'd like to see them.

birddog
07-21-2012, 12:09 PM
If it's common knowledge, please post some of the studies... I'd like to see them.

I'm not your slave. Just google up the question "do lesbians have more testosterone." Expert opinions vary to the degree.

Conley
07-21-2012, 12:10 PM
I'm not your slave. Just google up the question "do lesbians have more testosterone." Expert opinions vary to the degree.

Slave? Wow, ok then.

Chris
07-21-2012, 12:11 PM

Men with higher levels of testosterone tend to have a more masculine appearance, tend to behave in a more masculine fashion, and tend to be more aggressive. Men with less testosterone tend to look and act somewhat more like women, and women with more testosterone than other women tend to look and act somewhat more like men. However, there is no overpowering connection between testosterone levels and homosexuality in human beings: Researchers have found no differences between male homosexuals and heterosexuals when it comes to how much testosterone is circulating in their blood. Apparently, our sexual orientation is a bit more complicated than that of rats and mice!

Sexual Orientation (http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/sexualorientation.html)

Always open to contradictory evidence.

Conley
07-21-2012, 12:13 PM
Interesting facts. Thanks slave. :wink:

Goldie Locks
07-21-2012, 12:19 PM
It's Billy Jean BTW. As far as I know Serena is not gay and she has bigger guns than most of the men...so your argument doesn't hold much water.

roadmaster
07-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Should lesbians be allowed to compete in female sports. Everyone has a balance of testosterone and estrogen, but lesbians have more testosterone comparatively to other females. They are stronger generally and more masculine. Betty Jean and Martina N. in tennis come to mind.

Is this fair?

I understand what you are saying birddog but I too was good at sports and had a killer arm. For my size I was real strong but had no attraction to women. Many of us didn't. What upsets me is letting guys that have sex changes to compete. It's wrong and unfair.

michaelr
07-21-2012, 12:48 PM

Is this fair?

Why not?

Hey we can have a new sport just for them. Lesbian jello wrestling/pillow fight.

Peter1469
07-21-2012, 01:02 PM

Isn't that the butch lesbians? What about the lip-stick lesbians?

roadmaster
07-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Just because some women are different doesn't mean they like women, it's a lifestyle choice period in my opinion. My sister a girly girl, liked boys early. Me didn't like dolls, loved sports, and my pellet gun, boys were intimidated by me because I could out throw them. Could care less about them until high school, then could take them or leave them. My sister and I are still best friends, love her to death but we were different and never fought. She still laughs at me because I still can care less about colors and material. Just pick something and lets go. :grin:

birddog
07-21-2012, 02:01 PM
It's Billy Jean BTW. As far as I know Serena is not gay and she has bigger guns than most of the men...so your argument doesn't hold much water.

I knew it was Billy Jean, sorry.

You can always find exceptions to anything. If you read several experts, not just what Chris quoted, you will see the validity of what I said. If you pick 100 lesbians randomly, and you pick 100 hetero women randomly, I daresay the strength will be of a greater average with the lesbians.

Chris
07-21-2012, 02:12 PM
I knew it was Billy Jean, sorry.

You can always find exceptions to anything. If you read several experts, not just what Chris quoted, you will see the validity of what I said. If you pick 100 lesbians randomly, and you pick 100 hetero women randomly, I daresay the strength will be of a greater average with the lesbians.

Exceptions are hardly the general rule you claimed, bird. In general, hormone/testosterone seems related to masculinity/femininity, not sexual orientation. Like I said, always open to new evidence.

Trinnity
07-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Why not?

Hey we can have a new sport just for them. Lesbian jello wrestling/pillow fight.Funniest post I've seen all day. ROFL

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/headra/JelloWrestling.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnTWZDVrsEWPadTOP0k1L4AzppI0Wgh bzus6AGekejbc-SkdHp

Captain Obvious
07-21-2012, 10:46 PM
Funniest post I've seen all day. ROFL

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/headra/JelloWrestling.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnTWZDVrsEWPadTOP0k1L4AzppI0Wgh bzus6AGekejbc-SkdHp

Those are "Howard Stern" lesbians. In real life they look like this:

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/49013-1/lesbians.jpg