PDA

View Full Version : Getting snakes out of villages and keeping them out of villages.

Brett Nortje
06-16-2015, 04:29 AM
Today i saw a wildlife thing on snakes getting into villages and disturbing the populace. there must be a way to get them out and keep them out, yes?

So, to get the snakes out, there should be a ring of smelly stuff around the village. the snake with it's sharp taste on it's tongue, will avoid these areas - like snake repellent, of course.

Peter1469
06-16-2015, 04:32 AM
cats

Brett Nortje
06-16-2015, 05:42 AM
cats

There already is a repellent for cats for the furniture, maybe you have various brands in america?

The best way to get rid of cats is with clearing garbage and pollen producing flowers, as, pollen attracts all sorts of animals. i had dogs that used to eat hibiscus plants in my garden.

Maybe spraying the area with something that smells like 'kittens' would do the trick? this would let all mating cats look elsewhere?

silvereyes
06-16-2015, 02:55 PM
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn151/koshadillz/shirtpaypaloyvey.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/koshadillz/media/shirtpaypaloyvey.jpg.html)

im pretty sure that he meant use cats to kill the snakes.

Captain Obvious
06-16-2015, 09:05 PM
What'll happen is that they'll find a way to drive all the snakes out of the area and the village will become infested with rats and they'll all die of the plague.

Tricia
06-17-2015, 05:31 AM
What'll happen is that they'll find a way to drive all the snakes out of the area and the village lwill become infested with rats and they'll all die of the plague.

I knew we could count on you to come up with a positive solution for the snake problem. What, with your cheery outlook and all... :)

Archer0915
06-17-2015, 06:17 AM
I knew we could count on you to come up with a positive solution for the snake problem. What, with your cheery outlook and all... :)

Well actually the snakes are coming to eat something and I am sure it is not the veggies.

Captain Obvious
06-17-2015, 07:28 AM

I'm an unrealistic realist sometimes.

donttread
06-17-2015, 06:13 PM
Today i saw a wildlife thing on snakes getting into villages and disturbing the populace. there must be a way to get them out and keep them out, yes?

So, to get the snakes out, there should be a ring of smelly stuff around the village. the snake with it's sharp taste on it's tongue, will avoid these areas - like snake repellent, of course.

If you shoot a critter it seldom comes back to bother you, or anyone for that matter

donttread
07-16-2015, 06:21 PM
cats

Depends on how big the snakes are