PDA

View Full Version : Reputation

Common
06-27-2015, 08:53 AM
If I like someones post, they know I liked it. If I give someone reputation how do they know who gave them that reputation or do they

Mister D
06-27-2015, 08:56 AM
Check your notifications

Common
06-27-2015, 08:58 AM
I saw that Mr D and thats how I thought it was supposed to work, until I got two reputations and what came up in notifications couldnt possibly who gave me the rep. One hates me passionately the other is the other political extreme who never agrees with me. It couldnt possibly be either of them.

Peter1469
06-27-2015, 09:00 AM
Someone may use a rep more to mock you.

Or use it instead of an @.

Mister D
06-27-2015, 09:01 AM
I saw that Mr D and thats how I thought it was supposed to work, until I got two reputations and what came up in notifications couldnt possibly who gave me the rep. One hates me passionately the other is the other political extreme who never agrees with me. It couldnt possibly be either of them.

You never know. It could be that they gave you rep instead of thanks because they don't want to be seen publicly with you. :wink: I've done that before.

Common
06-27-2015, 09:03 AM
You never know. It could be that they gave you rep instead of thanks because they don't want to be seen publicly with you. :wink: I've done that before.

lol now that cracked me up. I doubt the one would do it publically or not. Either way its not a big deal.
I wasnt sure if the notification thing coincided with the list on reputation