PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About The Libyan "Rebels"

Mister D
09-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Here are three things we need to know about the Libyan "rebels" that our governments aren't telling us.

One: The inspiration of the Libyan war is as much anti-Western as it is anti-Gadhafi.

Snip

Two: The anti-Gadhafi, anti-Western forces that NATO power has brought to apparent victory through an air war and not-so-secret deployment of special forces (so far costing U.S. taxpayers $1 billion) include jihadist forces the U.S. and NATO allies have been fighting for the past decade in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Snip

Three: The draft constitution of the anti-Gadhafi forces cites "Shariah" as the "principal source of legislation."

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/4816

MMC
09-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Yep Gates stated there was AQ in the Rebels.....that a sect of them were ran by a Mulah, which they didn't know if they were radicals extremists. My Ass, look UP what General Ham of African Command has stated all this time. >:(

Mister D
09-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Yep Gates stated there was AQ in the Rebels.....that a sect of them were ran by a Mulah, which they didn't know if they were radicals extremists. My Ass, look UP what General Ham of African Command has stated all this time. >:(

I would assume there were. That would be the most likely scenario. Without sufficient assurance that this was not the case I would assume they were participating.

Mister D
09-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Mind you, if there was something to gain for supporting them then that would be OK with me but I don;t see what we have to gain from supportying anyone in Libya.

MMC
09-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Mind you, if there was something to gain for supporting them then that would be OK with me but I don;t see what we have to gain from supportying anyone in Libya.

Yeah Gates stated there is No National Security issues. Not even Vital Strategic issues. :)

Pendragon
09-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Please examine the evidence that has been found which I have posted.

It is clear Gaddafi still has very close ties to the West and to senior U.S. officials and businessmen.

Mister D
09-01-2011, 12:04 PM

It is clear Gaddafi still has very close ties to the West and to senior U.S. officials and businessmen.

We already knew that, Pen. It's no secret that Gaddafi has had ties with western pols and companies. What is your point?

Pendragon
09-01-2011, 12:09 PM

We already knew that, Pen. It's no secret that Gaddafi has had ties with western pols and companies. What is your point?

Why are you so hostile?

Mister D
09-01-2011, 12:18 PM

Why are you so hostile?

I'm not being hostile. I just want to know precisely what you are trying to say. Be clear and I won't need to wade through any innuendo.

Pendragon
09-01-2011, 12:24 PM
I believe I may have discovered the source of the confusion.

The point is not that Gaddafi has ties to the west, it is that those ties have not been broken by the war and U.S. efforts against him.

I do not believe you already knew that Gaddafi's men were meeting with top ranking U.S. officials as recently as last month to discuss how he can remain in power in exchange for money and contractual agreements.

MMC
09-01-2011, 12:34 PM

The point is not that Gaddafi has ties to the west, it is that those ties have not been broken by the war and U.S. efforts against him.

I do not believe you already knew that Gaddafi's men were meeting with top ranking U.S. officials as recently as last month to discuss how he can remain in power in exchange for money and contractual agreements.

Yes we did Pen I suggest you look up the Thread Concerning Libya and or any other threads on libya we put up. As a matter of Fact I think it even starts the thread off when the Obama Admin Met with the Libyans and we even have a pic of Hillary and Qadhafi's one kid up.

Mister D
09-01-2011, 12:39 PM

Not specifically but we did know that negotiations were ongoing. I'm not surprised by any of this nor am I alarmed. I'd be happy to see Gaddfi go but we have no interest in supporting the rebels. As for ties not being broken, blame your President.

Mister D
09-01-2011, 12:40 PM

Yes we did Pen I suggest you look up the Thread Concerning Libya and or any other threads on libya we put up. As a matter of Fact I think it even starts the thread off when the Obama Admin Met with the Libyans and we even have a pic of Hillary and Qadhafi's one kid up.

Exactly. We had been trying to get him to negotiate. Granted, you may ask why are we involved at all. That's a good quesiton.

Pendragon
09-01-2011, 12:43 PM

Exactly. We had been trying to get him to negotiate. Granted, you may ask why are we involved at all. That's a good quesiton.

It is not about peace, it is about money.

That is what I am trying to explain to you both.

Mister D
09-01-2011, 12:44 PM

Again, if you think so blame your President.

MMC
09-01-2011, 01:22 PM

Pen.....just a little insight I would read the threads we have up on it. As I have it all from the start. This has to do about money in one sense but that is a very small part for the US. Except for what it is costing us, for putting us into a civil war.

I have it all mapped out from the time the French Made their play and outwitted and out manuevered Susan Rice the US Ambassador to the UN. Causing Clinton to have do a 180 on her remarks about Libya and Qadhafi. From Gates to all the President stated.

This is about the EU and their monies. France is next with the IMF Baleout. Plus the UK is already come out and stated their projections were wrong which was after they raised the Corporate tax. Now they are experiencing Hyper-inflation. Which means then you have the P.I.G.S. and then the F. I. B.S and all of them indebt and looking for any of that global market bullshit to save them. Now relying on the US to supply them for a conflict they could not afford on their own.

If we wouldnt have let the French manipulate the situation and Offically Recognize the Rebels we would have never had to get involved. Then you would have seen why the French could not fight their way out of paper bag let alone Lead any 20th Century Conflict. What do you think about an Ally that doesn't tell you what they are up to but need you to pull off their dirty work?

Merovingian Speech - With Sound (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knFmjVf0jVk#ws)

Don't take me the wrong way tho.....I don't hate the French, luv French Women and their language it's great to Curse with. Kinda like this guy says it. >:D

Pendragon
09-01-2011, 01:42 PM
No, I am talking about Bechtel.

It seems no one watched the video.

Mister D
09-01-2011, 01:45 PM
I can't get any sound here

MMC
09-01-2011, 02:11 PM
I can't get any sound here

Looks Like he was in touch with Welch up to Aug 2nd of this year and Qadhafi seemed to be listening to Welch on how to win the propaganda campaign. Welch was Secretary of State in 2008 then went to Bechtal.

I knew about Qadhafi Slamming Qatar, which is why they jumped right on in. Then bankrolled the rebels. Plus Obama met with the Senussi Dynasty back in March of this year. Which they would be needed to make the Rebellion legit. Hence Senussi accusing Qadhafi of genocide. Which there was but only of the rebels and those connected to them and that Senussi tribe. Qadhafi was not commiting Genocide on the Libyan people.

Mister D
09-01-2011, 02:25 PM
How is that hope and change working out? ;D

MMC
09-01-2011, 02:46 PM
How is that hope and change working out? ;D

Well lately they have been showing his Speech the day he announced he would run for the Presidency in Springfield Il. In that Speech he ask all to join him and Transform America. He just doesn't say, into what. Hope and Change Started the next day. >:(

Conley
09-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Oh yeah, America is being transformed alright... :-\

MMC
09-01-2011, 10:19 PM
No, I am talking about Bechtel.

It seems no one watched the video.

Excellent find Pen.....lets hope this report is accurate by Al-jazerra.