PDA

View Full Version : Hells Angels Wanted For Kidnapping and Robbery

Conley
09-01-2011, 05:12 PM
I thought this stuff only happened on TV and that motorcycle gangs were a part of the past. This is like a real life Sons of Anarchy

Authorities are asking for the public’s help to locate four Hells Angels wanted in connection with the 2007 kidnapping and robbery of one of their members in El Cajon.

The suspects are David Dabbs, 41, Dustin Harroun, 30, Stephen Sanders, 42, and Troy Scholder, 30.

The four were among other members or associates being sought during an Aug. 3 raid on the Hells Angels Dago clubhouse, authorities said. U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agents, assisted by the El Cajon SWAT team and San Diego police officers, burst into the fortified clubhouse on El Cajon Boulevard at 5:45 a.m., but no one was inside.

The four men are wanted in connection with the kidnapping, torture, assault and robbery of a patched member who had informed the club that he wanted out, according to arrest warrants filed at San Diego Superior Court.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/31/four-hells-angels-sought-kidnapping-robbery/

Mister D
09-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Oh yeah. Motorcycle gangs are into drugs and shit like that. They are pretty murderous too.

Conley
09-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Oh yeah. Motorcycle gangs are into drugs and shit like that. They are pretty murderous too.

They used to be but I thought like the Mafia they had been largely stomped out. Did you check out the link? All White boys :o ;D

Mister D
09-01-2011, 06:26 PM

They used to be but I thought like the Mafia they had been largely stomped out. Did you check out the link? All White boys :o ;D

Motorcycle gangs usually are white or white/Hispanic from what I understand but I'm no expert of motorcycle gangs. Serial killers are usually white too but that may be changing. Black serial killers are becoming more common.

Conley
09-01-2011, 06:28 PM
:D That was quite a jump.

Black serial killers, eh? I'll have to keep an eye out, haven't heard of any lately.

Mister D
09-01-2011, 06:57 PM

Black serial killers, eh? I'll have to keep an eye out, haven't heard of any lately.

Hey, you brought race into it. ??? ;)

Conley
09-01-2011, 07:11 PM

Haha, no a crime thread moving on to blacks wasn't the jump ;) it was the jump from a motorcycle gang to serial killers that I was referring to ;D

Mister D
09-01-2011, 07:42 PM

Haha, no a crime thread moving on to blacks wasn't the jump ;) it was the jump from a motorcycle gang to serial killers that I was referring to ;D

;D Understood.

MMC
09-01-2011, 10:48 PM
The Hells Angels and the OutLaws are the largest motorcycle gangs. Yet they are not really able to be compared to other organizations. Also I think the only real Prisons they have any play in are in California.

Conley
09-02-2011, 10:00 AM
The Hells Angels and the OutLaws are the largest motorcycle gangs. Yet they are not really able to be compared to other organizations. Also I think the only real Prisons they have any play in are in California.

I can't remember if the Outlaws are the Hispanics?

MMC
09-02-2011, 10:28 AM

I can't remember if the Outlaws are the Hispanics?

No.....they have a Chapter which is called the LOS Hombres. Which was for the Midwest Area as they couldnt be around here with Outlaw tags. Perhaps ou might be thinking of the Scorpions.

Conley
09-02-2011, 10:42 AM
No, I remember it's the Mongols.

They are pretty big and have warred with the Hells Angels for a while now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongols_%28motorcycle_club%29

The Mongols Motorcycle Club, sometimes called the Mongol Nation or Mongol Brotherhood, is a "one-percenter" motorcycle gang and organized crime syndicate. The club is headquartered in southern California and was originally formed in Montebello, California in 1969 by Hispanic Vietnam War veterans who were refused entry to the Hells Angels because of their race.[4] Law enforcement officials estimate there are approximately 500 to 600 full patched members.[1] The Mongols' main presence is in southern California, with charters in 14 states, as well as international charters in Sweden, Germany, Italy, Australia, and Mexico.[5]

Mister D
09-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Not too glamorous, huh?

Conley
09-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Yeah, not as cool as TV and the movies make it look, that's for sure.

Interesting that the Mongols became active in Germany as a Muslim group too. I am having trouble picturing it but I guess they had their sites set on globalization ;)

Mister D
09-02-2011, 11:02 AM

Interesting that the Mongols became active in Germany as a Muslim group too. I am having trouble picturing it but I guess they had their sites set on globalization ;)

Yeah, I was reading that. They are Lebanese immigrants and they don't ride bikes. :D ::)

Conley
09-02-2011, 11:04 AM

Yeah, I was reading that. They are Lebanese immigrants and they don't ride bikes. :D ::)

:D

I missed that detail. Hilarious. So an MC without motorcycles...that's a new one.

Conley
09-02-2011, 11:05 AM
"The president of Mongols Bremen, "Mustafa B." accidentally killed himself with his bike as a novice licence holder briefly after the chapter's foundation."

Wow, well I don't speak ill of the dead, but wow...just wow...

Mister D
09-02-2011, 11:06 AM

:D

I missed that detail. Hilarious. So an MC without motorcycles...that's a new one.

I guess it's like you said. It's about global networks for drugs an crap like that.

Mister D
09-02-2011, 11:08 AM
"The president of Mongols Bremen, "Mustafa B." accidentally killed himself with his bike as a novice licence holder briefly after the chapter's foundation."

:D Well, it's a tad ridiculous either way. Prior to his death he was the president of a motorcycle club but had never driven a bike before.

Conley
09-02-2011, 11:10 AM

:D Well, it's a tad ridiculous either way. Prior to his death he was the president of a motorcycle club but had never driven a bike before.

At least he was being a good, law abiding citizen and learning to ride the proper way with a learner's permit.

:rofl:

MMC
09-02-2011, 12:41 PM

At least he was being a good, law abiding citizen and learning to ride the proper way with a learner's permit.

:rofl:

Yeah I saw them on the History Channel.....

Conley
09-02-2011, 01:07 PM
yep we probably saw the same show!