PDA

View Full Version : The Weekender.....

MMC
09-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Well this weekend is a Labor Day Weekend. My plans don't include anything special. No family Coming Round or Partners. We will cook out and that is about it. I have to work including Labor Day. World of Print does not stop.

So what is everybody else up to with this long weekend? :)

Conley
09-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Morning MMC!

MMC
09-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Morning MMC!

Morning Bro.....how are you my brutha?

Conley
09-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Morning MMC!

Morning Bro.....how are you my brutha?

Good good, slightly caffinated. How are you? I see D has dropped in as well! It's a party 8)

Mister D
09-03-2011, 09:20 AM
I'm making some thick sliced bacon for breakfast. Eggs are next.

I will probably head down to my parents for a bit on Sunday but I will probably come back the same day. I'm not going to deal with any Labor Day traffic. The shore will probably be packed this weekend. It's Labor Day and the hurricane ruined last weekend.

Conley
09-03-2011, 09:30 AM
I don't have plans yet but I do like the idea of grilling. I need to cook this weekend. Need to rustle up some breakfast here in a bit as well.

Oh and of course, football!

MMC
09-03-2011, 09:30 AM

I will probably head down to my parents for a bit on Sunday but I will probably come back the same day. I'm not going to deal with any Labor Day traffic. The shore will probably be packed this weekend. It's Labor Day and the hurricane ruined last weekend.

Morning D-Man.....remembers I like Steak with my eggs, Coffee-black with a little sugar, throw a little of that bacon on the side would ya. I'll skip the Danish and go with my Special Kush erm i mean thats Special K Cereal. :D

Conley
09-03-2011, 09:45 AM
oh yeah could definitely go for all that this morning...i think i'm going to have ramen :-\

Mister D
09-03-2011, 10:01 AM

Morning D-Man.....remembers I like Steak with my eggs, Coffee-black with a little sugar, throw a little of that bacon on the side would ya. I'll skip the Danish and go with my Special Kush erm i mean thats Special K Cereal. :D

MMC, you set your table and I'll bring breakfast in a just a few minutes. ;)

Mister D
09-03-2011, 10:01 AM
oh yeah could definitely go for all that this morning...i think i'm going to have ramen :-\

Oh man, I'm sorry. That's so sad. :'(

Mister D
09-03-2011, 10:04 AM
When I first saw this title I thought MMC was reading the NYT. ::) They have something called The Weekender deal.

MMC
09-03-2011, 10:06 AM

MMC, you set your table and I'll bring breakfast in a just a few minutes. ;)

Y-Dog Sitting Best Ads Bud Light Bud Light Super Bowl X:V 2011 Superbowl (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxgA8v2DWT8#ws)

O0 NP....D I get the bitches right on it. Dont worry they'll take care of your table too. ;D

Conley
09-03-2011, 10:07 AM

Oh man, I'm sorry. That's so sad. :'(

:D you offer MMC breakfast but none for me?

I had some breaded eggplant instead (microwaved from the freezer)

thought I wasn't going to get to eat for a while since it seemed the OL killed the car battery. luckily she didn't though -- left the driver side door open over night.

Conley
09-03-2011, 10:09 AM
When I first saw this title I thought MMC was reading the NYT. ::) They have something called The Weekender deal.

Yep I have seen the ads for that. I look at the NYT online sometimes, and I know you do too. :D

Mister D
09-03-2011, 10:13 AM
If I happen to click on something and it takes me to the Times then que sera, sera, niggaz. O0

Conley
09-03-2011, 10:14 AM
If I happen to click on something and it takes me to the Times then que sera, sera, niggaz. O0

You are straight baller. No fear.