PDA

View Full Version : Any Investors here? Or are you all out of work ?

Carygrant
08-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Now we have finally reached the tilting moment . So I believe
I dumped every grain of Gold and Silver at $1614 Gold , just over 24 hours ago .
Now I believe that the price will drift down to between $1400-- $1450 before the greatest commodities bull market ever imagined locks in . After the US drowns next year , we can expect Gold to peak anywhere up to $5000 within the next three years .
And of course much greater profit potential exists if you use leveraged products and inverse ETFs . Or just Contrarian Strategy .
I see the Dow Jones down to near 5000 in that same time frame .
Anybody else also know what is going to happen ?

MMC
08-02-2012, 05:19 PM
I never drop gold, precious metals, diamonds, or jewels. Just sayin.

roadmaster
08-02-2012, 06:52 PM
I am actually a coin dealer on the side. Selling for over 20 years now.

roadmaster
08-02-2012, 06:59 PM
And yes I also work.

Carygrant
08-03-2012, 12:19 AM
I am actually a coin dealer on the side. Selling for over 20 years now.

Which side?
Obverse or reverse?

roadmaster
08-03-2012, 07:04 AM
Which side? Obverse or reverse? LOL well the mint mark does matter, doesn't it even in a wore out coin. I think you did good selling them now as long as you made at least 3 times your cost. You never know how the markets will do but I bought low, turned some, and kept a few nice ones like a MS seated dollar and the 1928 Peace dollar. Few full head standing quarters and seated dimes and quarters and some large pennies. Gold, bought when it was $400.00. I see some go by the red book, black book, and dealers book but a coin is only worth what a person will pay. The only advise I give is to buy low and sell high and don't get greedy. Research and know what you are buying. Watch out for fake coins. If you are going to sell, be an honest seller.

roadmaster
08-03-2012, 04:28 PM
This is the person I listen to. Don't always agree with him because I believe Gold will hit it's bubble earlier than he thinks. Even tho his has been right on many issues.

http://w3.newsmax.com/a/aftershockb/video47.cfm?promo_code=F8E7-1

roadmaster
08-03-2012, 04:29 PM
And no I am not promoting his book.

Goldie Locks
08-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Right now gold is trading just like any other commodity...up when they are up and down when they are down, but let the dollar fall or more QE and gold will rise higher than ever.

roadmaster
08-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Right now gold is trading just like any other commodity...up when they are up and down when they are down, but let the dollar fall or more QE and gold will rise higher than ever.

Oh well I still have mine. I tried to tell people silver would gain when it was so low. I watch other countries.

Canada's housing bubble will happen just don't know when, but that's JMHO.

MMC
08-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Yep and soon the Saudi and Sunni Arabs will hit their Black Gold Bubble. Then they must hope the world doesn't wake up and decide to ask that Question. What good are they for.....now?

Goldie Locks
08-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Oh well I still have mine. I tried to tell people silver would gain when it was so low. I watch other countries.

Canada's housing bubble will happen just don't know when, but that's JMHO.

I have physical gold and silver, not stocks.

MMC
08-03-2012, 07:11 PM

Same here......and have been buying Gold and Silver Since I was 21yrs Old. :wink:

Goldie Locks
08-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Same here......and have been buying Gold and Silver Since I was 21yrs Old. :wink:

What are you now 22???...lol

roadmaster
08-03-2012, 07:28 PM

Me too. Got out of the stock market a while back.

MMC
08-03-2012, 07:50 PM
What are you now 22???...lol

I wish :rollseyes: .....I am in my 60's. You know that saying about Everything Sucks when one is getting old. It's True! :angry:

roadmaster
08-03-2012, 07:51 PM
But even in CC Morgans and I have sold my share of graded and ungraded ones. All of a sudden the treasury dep let many out. That brought the cost down on them. They manipulate the market. If I had bought as a regular person it would have been hard to even make a profit. That's why I tell people and I love coins but do your homework like any adventure.

It's a great hobby for kids and I started off at 10 years old. Doesn't have to be expensive and you can even find things in pocket change. Only one of my children likes coins and he found a 1922 weak D in change.

roadmaster
08-03-2012, 07:53 PM
I wish :rollseyes: .....I am in my 60's. You know that saying about Everything Sucks when one is getting old. It's True! :angry:

Don't feel bad, I am right behind you.

Goldie Locks
08-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Don't feel bad, I am right behind you.

LOL...right widya.

roadmaster
08-03-2012, 08:32 PM
LOL...right widya.

LOL don't you wish you had the wisdom you have now at the age of 21? I can usually go into a flea-market pick up four items at the most pay $4.00 total and resale them for around $100.00. It all has to do with research and I am not talking about coins. Many people have no idea what they have but I will pay their price.

Goldie Locks
08-03-2012, 08:39 PM
LOL don't you wish you had the wisdom you have now at the age of 21? I can usually go into a flea-market pick up four items at the most pay $4.00 total and resale them for around $100.00. It all has to do with research and I am not talking about coins. Many people have no idea what they have but I will pay their price.

I hear ya...age and treachery against youth and skill...LOL