PDA

View Full Version : Startling realization about my cat

Adelaide
08-12-2015, 11:18 AM
My cat looks like "Grumpy Cat":

Except I think mine is more of a "Contempt Cat".

PolWatch
08-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Cats have an inborn sense of their own superiority. I don't think I have ever heard of a cat with an inferiority complex. I have a feral cat that is bat-poop crazy but still knows she is superior to anything on 2 or 4 legs.

Adelaide
08-12-2015, 11:28 AM
Cats have an inborn sense of their own superiority. I don't think I have ever heard of a cat with an inferiority complex. I have a feral cat that is bat-poop crazy but still knows she is superior to anything on 2 or 4 legs.

Yeah... when I was living in Canada I had a yellow Labrador that I'm pretty sure my cat thought was the "stupid, yellow, funny-looking cat". Theodore would occasionally just smack him across the face and walk away like he was telling the dog off for being an offensive looking cat with no self pride.

That's my theory, anyways. Max, the dog, seemed to be more baffled than offended. It was funny watching them interact.

Cigar
08-12-2015, 11:37 AM
We use to have a Stray Cat in our neighborhood ...

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images24/LabradorRetrieverBlackDozerRescueDog2.JPG

Chris
08-12-2015, 11:43 AM

I think your cat looks more like "Contemplative Cat." Did you let him dead Boethius' The Consolation of Philosophy?

Adelaide
08-12-2015, 11:58 AM
I think your cat looks more like "Contemplative Cat." Did you let him dead Boethius' The Consolation of Philosophy?

No, but he's currently studying a book called, "The American Presidency" with me to prepare for immigration. He's named after one of the presidents, though, so I fear he's going to get a big[ger] head when we get to the 1900s...

Private Pickle
08-12-2015, 12:03 PM

Looks like he needs to poop...

sachem
08-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Looks like he needs to poop...Constipated cat??