PDA

View Full Version : NFL Regular Season Discussion

Conley
09-05-2011, 01:23 PM
We can post up news and notes here.

Looks like another ex-Bear QB has been named the starter: Grossman will be 1st string for the Washington Redskins. Don't think he'll be as good as Orton but now we see the Bears with two exQBs good enough to start for other teams.

Conley
09-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Payton Manning being listed as doubtful for Sunday, this will be the first start he's ever missed in something like 10 years, since he's been in the league. Seems his neck still has not healed from off season surgery.

MMC
09-05-2011, 07:24 PM
http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/0f/0feb33d1f2df15d547a8232e56553595/tampa_bay_buccaneers_hall_of_famer_lee_roy_selmon_ dies_at_.jpg

Two days after he was hospitalized following a massive stroke, Lee Roy Selmon, the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end and University of South Florida official, passed away in Tampa at the age of 56. He was admitted to Tampa's St. Joseph Hospital on Friday.

Selmon made six Pro Bowls and picked up a First-Team All-Pro selection in 1979. He was also named the NFL's Defensive Player of the Year in 1979. He also played with his brother Dewey from 1976 through 1980.

Then as now, the Bucs were led by defense. And back then, Lee Roy Selmon was their leader. He played until 1984, which means that he only has official sack totals for three seasons (the NFL started officially tabulating sacks in 1982), but he amassed 23 all the same. The 6-foot-3, 256-pound Selmon was a terror to opposing quarterbacks, and he was also an excellent run-stopper. He was elected to the Pro Football Hal lof Fame in 1995.....snip~

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers-Hall-of-Famer-Lee-Roy-Selmo?urn=nfl-wp6433

Former Oklahoma Sooner as well. 56 yrs old and was in the hospital and they still could not save him. One would think that he had top medical coverage but thats not a given. Still it does say massive stroke. Shame that he was this young too. R.I.P. :-\

Conley
09-05-2011, 07:36 PM
That is a shame :(

I saw a photo and he did not look out of shape at all.

Just another reminder any of us can go at any time...RIP

MMC
09-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Da Bears cut Chester Taylor After all the hoopla.....Arizona picked him up. Any word on Briggs yet?

Conley
09-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Da Bears cut Chester Taylor After all the hoopla.....Arizona picked him up. Any word on Briggs yet?

I don't think Bears will move him. Can't believe CT got cut like that after he was such a big free agent coming out of Minny. Still if it means more touches for Forte that's ok.

Conley
09-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Recent...sounds like at the least he just wants a sit down.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/6933701/lance-briggs-demanded-trade-get-chicago-bears-attention

The linebacker returned to practice Monday after missing the majority of the preseason with a knee injury. Briggs is expected to start when the Bears open up the regular season Sunday versus the Atlanta Falcons at Soldier Field.

"Nothing changes out on the practice field," Briggs said. "We go out there and we get coached. I get coached and I learn and get ready for our opponent. Nothing changes there."

"It hasn't affected him," Bears head coach Lovie Smith said. "Everyone here has a contract, and they are all honoring their contract. You go to work when you have a job to do. Your teammates (are) all expecting you to do your job, and that's what Lance has done. If there is something going on you can't tell it out here, and that's all I'm interested in."

MMC
09-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Recent...sounds like at the least he just wants a sit down.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/6933701/lance-briggs-demanded-trade-get-chicago-bears-attention

The linebacker returned to practice Monday after missing the majority of the preseason with a knee injury. Briggs is expected to start when the Bears open up the regular season Sunday versus the Atlanta Falcons at Soldier Field.

"Nothing changes out on the practice field," Briggs said. "We go out there and we get coached. I get coached and I learn and get ready for our opponent. Nothing changes there."

"It hasn't affected him," Bears head coach Lovie Smith said. "Everyone here has a contract, and they are all honoring their contract. You go to work when you have a job to do. Your teammates (are) all expecting you to do your job, and that's what Lance has done. If there is something going on you can't tell it out here, and that's all I'm interested in."

As usual from Lovey.....a whole lot of words of nothing!

MMC
09-06-2011, 11:01 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Atf5xcUEHk3_xB5ZMYrYu3wdsLYF?slug=ap-pepsico-nfl

PURCHASE, N.Y. (AP)—PepsiCo and the NFL say they’re renewing their long-term partnership with a new, multi-year deal that starts next year.

The deal extends a 28-year relationship between the Purchase, N.Y., company and the NFL and involves several of PepsiCo Inc.’s brands.

PepsiCo’s Gatorade sports drinks will be provided to NFL players and the Gatorade brand take part in educational programs, while Pepsi MAX will be the official soft drink of the NFL......snip~

Gatorade and now Pepsi Max Official Soft Drink of the NFL.....is it just me. But I havent seen Pepsi Commercial in some time now. I don't remember any for the NFL last year. Now Gatorade is a different Story.

Conley
09-06-2011, 11:04 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Atf5xcUEHk3_xB5ZMYrYu3wdsLYF?slug=ap-pepsico-nfl

PURCHASE, N.Y. (AP)—PepsiCo and the NFL say they’re renewing their long-term partnership with a new, multi-year deal that starts next year.

The deal extends a 28-year relationship between the Purchase, N.Y., company and the NFL and involves several of PepsiCo Inc.’s brands.

PepsiCo’s Gatorade sports drinks will be provided to NFL players and the Gatorade brand take part in educational programs, while Pepsi MAX will be the official soft drink of the NFL......snip~

Gatorade and now Pepsi Max Official Soft Drink of the NFL.....is it just me. But I havent seen Pepsi Commercial in some time now. I don't remember any for the NFL last year. Now Gatorade is a different Story.

I see those Pepsi Max commercials all the time. They are the ones with the two truck drivers, the other one drives the Coke Zero truck...you've seen those right? Those are the ones I remember, there is a series of em.

MMC
09-06-2011, 11:35 AM

I see those Pepsi Max commercials all the time. They are the ones with the two truck drivers, the other one drives the Coke Zero truck...you've seen those right? Those are the ones I remember, there is a series of em.

Yeah I might have seen one now that ya mentions the trucks. Althought I remember the beer commercials. They still havent beaten the Doggs and the Lite Beer from Miller commercial. Thats a pretty good one.

Briggs will be staying DeAngelo and another said they will discuss after the season. Then there was some airtime on how he will play his game and be up to par and that he is all for Chicago etc etc. What a Crock! I even got this bums jersey. Guess I will have to take Briggs off and go with Bufone. He played next to Butkiss. >:D

Ya Knows Football Players that wanted to be Bears!

Conley
09-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Yeah I was reading about that, seems Briggs pissed off a lot of loyal Bears fans with his demands. He doesn't need to be pulling this bullchit right before the season starts. Talk about bad timing!

MMC
09-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Yeah I was reading about that, seems Briggs pissed off a lot of loyal Bears fans with his demands. He doesn't need to be pulling this bullchit right before the season starts. Talk about bad timing!

Yep thats because he agreed to be the franchise player. All thought he would be about playing out his career here. Especially knowing Urlacher wont be around much longer.

Conley
09-06-2011, 12:23 PM
It is a little complicated tho because the owners can cut the player's contract at any time, but the player is expected to honor the contract. A little unfair, but then that is why the player gets guaranteed money and Briggs knew he would be taking a pay cut in the later years of the contract. They did that to help with the cap and he agreed to it.

MMC
09-06-2011, 12:33 PM
It is a little complicated tho because the owners can cut the player's contract at any time, but the player is expected to honor the contract. A little unfair, but then that is why the player gets guaranteed money and Briggs knew he would be taking a pay cut in the later years of the contract. They did that to help with the cap and he agreed to it.

Exactly.....which he knew that would make room for the team to go after some drafts. Trading out Urlacher next year would be good too. Might as well start building now.

Because Cutler just isnt the Man and he will never be accepted as the Leader of the Team. He again has shown he needs Bennett his college homeboy that goes wherever he goes. Yet can't get open half the time. All one has to do is listening when he talks about Bennett and patterns. Problem is Cutler likes to hold the ball and he can't read NFC defenses for some reason.

Conley
09-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Part of the reason Cutler holds the ball may be because of Martz's complicated system?

I've read that it is tough to learn. Hopefully this year with more experience he gets the hang of it. Course Cutler will always have head problems but Da Bears still have talent around him for now.

MMC
09-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Part of the reason Cutler holds the ball may be because of Martz's complicated system?

I've read that it is tough to learn. Hopefully this year with more experience he gets the hang of it. Course Cutler will always have head problems but Da Bears still have talent around him for now.

Uh, that would work except for the fact that Martz is trying to get him to let go of the ball. Hence the West Coast offense. Martz wasnt there Cutler's first year. Just last year and this year. Turner the brother of those Chargers coach was there. Ron Turner, Who was their shitty offensive coordinator. ;)

Conley
09-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Peyton Manning is definitely out for Sunday's game. No one is saying it but I think his injury might be career threatening.

Mister D
09-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Peyton Manning is definitely out for Sunday's game. No one is saying it but I think his injury might be career threatening.

He'll always have the commercials.

Conley
09-07-2011, 03:12 PM

:D He is actually a pretty funny dude...he has been on Saturday Night Live a few times and he was better than most of the regular cast.

Mister D
09-07-2011, 03:13 PM

:D He is actually a pretty funny dude...he has been on Saturday Night Live a few times and he was better than most of the regular cast.

I actually remember that. i thin I was in college and we only had regular TV. I graduated right before Rutgers got cable. ::)

Conley
09-07-2011, 03:15 PM

I actually remember that. i thin I was in college and we only had regular TV. I graduated right before Rutgers got cable. ::)

You lived in student housing all four years? That wasn't a drag?

Mister D
09-07-2011, 03:17 PM

You lived in student housing all four years? That wasn't a drag?

Not at all. I lived in an on-campus apartment. The place was pretty nice all things considered. The cable thign didn;t really bother me since we had Playstations, movies, and I was drinking a 30 pack of Red Dog every 4 days. ;D

Conley
09-07-2011, 03:19 PM
:D With the cost of Red Bulls if you had quit that habit you could afford a nice place off campus with a few buddies ;)

edit: oh, Red Dog. I don't know what that is...beer?

Conley
09-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Oh, now that I see the label I do remember that beer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dog_%28beer%29

Sounds like it almost died out but is making a comeback.

Mister D
09-07-2011, 03:23 PM

It was real cheap at the time. $10.99 I think. I liked it a lot more than Bud. I'll have to look around. I haven;t had it in a long time. Shit...probably close to 8-9 years now.

Mister D
09-07-2011, 03:24 PM
:D With the cost of Red Bulls if you had quit that habit you could afford a nice place off campus with a few buddies ;)

I wasn't exactly Mr. Society anyway.

Conley
09-07-2011, 03:38 PM

You and me both brutha.

Conley
09-07-2011, 03:40 PM

It was real cheap at the time. $10.99 I think. I liked it a lot more than Bud. I'll have to look around. I haven;t had it in a long time. Shit...probably close to 8-9 years now.

I wasn't real picky in college. Or now for that matter. I like all the American beers, foreign beers. About the only thing I actively dislike is Corona. I'd have to be pretty desperate to drink that.

Mister D
09-07-2011, 03:43 PM

I wasn't real picky in college. Or now for that matter. I like all the American beers, foreign beers. About the only thing I actively dislike is Corona. I'd have to be pretty desperate to drink that.

I always tried to avoid the really cheap beers unless I was desperate. Natural Light, for example, comes with a guaranteed hangover.

Conley
09-07-2011, 03:45 PM
The only times I get hungover is if I don't drink enough water. I try to do a 2 beers 1 water ratio, the downside is being up all night peeing.

Mister D
09-07-2011, 03:48 PM
The only times I get hungover is if I don't drink enough water. I try to do a 2 beers 1 water ratio, the downside is being up all night peeing.

:D I rarely got hangovers from 10 beers or less. Once I went over the 12 pack threshold... :o I've had some doosies. Now 10 beers would probably give a bad hangover. I don't drink like that anymore. Food is a big factor too.

Conley
09-07-2011, 03:55 PM

:D I rarely got hangovers from 10 beers or less. Once I went over the 12 pack threshold... :o I've had some doosies. Now 10 beers would probably give a bad hangover. I don't drink like that anymore. Food is a big factor too.

I have gone over the 12 beer threshold way too many times :-\

Probably not in the last few years though. Although I have definitely had more than the equivalent amount of alcohol...

MMC
09-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Wallflowers.....my brutha's? O0 :D >:D

Conley
09-07-2011, 08:18 PM
???

That's one of the things I like about you MMC, you don't need any booze to post up some wacky stuff ;D

Now whutchewtawkinbout?

MMC
09-07-2011, 08:51 PM

You and me both brutha.

what you talking bout willis remix (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OnXV7vsUQA#)

Again, Wallflowers.....my brutha's! >:D :D ;D

Yous were sayin.....do tell do tell. >:D :D

Conley
09-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Ahh...I see now. Yeah, I thought we were talking about the NFL in here but D and I went down memory lane

Yeah I was definitely a wallflower. Well, more like a kegflower but you get the idea. ;D

MMC
09-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Ahh...I see now. Yeah, I thought we were talking about the NFL in here but D and I went down memory lane

Yeah I was definitely a wallflower. Well, more like a kegflower but you get the idea. ;D

:o "What" no going after cheerleaders? The Schools Star QB's girlfriend? No visiting the Deans Office and getting all that notierity. No messing round with teacher's aides or teachers? No breaking into the School's Athletic Dept and hiding all their football equipment right before home-coming?

Yeah I just tried to blend in..... :D

Conley
09-07-2011, 11:15 PM
Don't forget kickoff is tomorrow !!!

MMC
09-08-2011, 05:47 AM
Don't forget kickoff is tomorrow !!!

Looks Like you were right.....Manning isn't going to play. Yep, it's Official. First game tonight.

MMC
09-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Are you ready for some football??? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Pa2FKz5Qw#)

>:D :D

MMC
09-08-2011, 10:20 AM
NFL Theme Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H09MBynulM#)

It's Official......! :)

Mister D
09-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Are you ready for some football??? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Pa2FKz5Qw#)

>:D :D

:-\ :roflmao:

Conley
09-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Woo!!

:wav:

Mister D
09-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Tonight is the opening game, right? I considered getting a drink for a split second but the bars will be packed. No thanks.

Conley
09-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Tonight is the opening game, right? I considered getting a drink for a split second but the bars will be packed. No thanks.

Yup, tonight. Just get drunk at home...that's what I do >:D

Mister D
09-08-2011, 10:42 AM

Yup, tonight. Just get drunk at home...that's what I do >:D

I sometimes like to take advantage of the wing specials. .25 wings and deals like that.

Conley
09-08-2011, 10:44 AM
Wow, yeah quarter wings would draw me out mmm

Mister D
09-08-2011, 10:56 AM

I always get my well done. Can't stand wings when they aren't crispy.

Yeah, it clues you in on how much those wings actually cost. ::)

Conley
09-08-2011, 12:30 PM

Yep, I'd be tempted to make em at home...don't have a frier so they'd be baked not fried, but that's healthier anyhow

Mister D
09-08-2011, 12:54 PM

Yep, I'd be tempted to make em at home...don't have a frier so they'd be baked not fried, but that's healthier anyhow

When I eat them I'm conscious of the fact that I'm eating junk. It's the sort of thign that I wouldn't want to try and make healthier. I'm eating them precisely because I want to satisfy a craving for junk food.

Conley
09-08-2011, 01:13 PM

When I eat them I'm conscious of the fact that I'm eating junk. It's the sort of thign that I wouldn't want to try and make healthier. I'm eating them precisely because I want to satisfy a craving for junk food.

Yeah some times you just need a grease and booze fix. Is that so wrong? :D

I am trying to decide if I should be good tonight or let down a bit. I think my last beer was Sunday? or Monday? I might have had one light beer on Sun and one light beer on Mon. That's not bad.

Mister D
09-08-2011, 01:18 PM

I am trying to decide if I should be good tonight or let down a bit. I think my last beer was Sunday? or Monday? I might have had one light beer on Sun and one light beer on Mon. That's not bad.

Ah, it's opening day. Knock yourself out.

Conley
09-08-2011, 01:40 PM

Opening day is a baseball term. ;)

Mister D
09-08-2011, 01:41 PM

Opening day is a baseball term. ;)

I just made it a football term. It will now be known as opening day.

Conley
09-08-2011, 01:49 PM
:D Good enough...I'm not going to argue with you if you think it's a good day for booze and junk food. ;D

Mister D
09-08-2011, 02:01 PM
:D Good enough...I'm not going to argue with you if you think it's a good day for booze and junk food. ;D

:D ;) Go have some wings.

Mister D
09-08-2011, 02:02 PM
My power compels you! >:( ;D

Conley
09-08-2011, 02:14 PM
My power compels you! >:( ;D

Ok, done deal! ;D

Not sure what I will go for...maybe wings and Red Dogs!? It's a big decision

Mister D
09-08-2011, 02:19 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1200626937259&id=d778fb0c8617f8cca23825b654898307&url=http%3a%2f%2fi.ebayimg.com%2ft%2fNew-Red-Dog-Beer-Bulldog-Logo-Jumbo-Patch-%2f22%2f!B2jZ7QwBmk%7e%24(KGrHqUOKjsE)OkY19(fBMi%2 bHSv)jg%7e%7e_3.JPG

Conley
09-08-2011, 03:05 PM
I'm not sure I'll be able to find it! :D

MMC
09-08-2011, 07:55 PM
GB scores their first drive.....
Did you see all the Pre game show? WTF. It's football! Not the Superbowl. Bands playing the Air Force Flying over. Sheesh. Nothing exceeds like excess.....huh.

Then the fumble and the Pack is driving.

MMC
09-11-2011, 09:00 AM
Bears are in the house (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY4-jCd-QcU#ws)

>:D :-*

MMC
09-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Chicago Bears (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfYkP-Kud3s#)

We Be Hungry For some Bird-meat..... ;D

MMC
09-11-2011, 09:05 AM
SHAKE THE LAKE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhejGUM1-sA#)

Time to Shake the Lake.....

O0

Conley
09-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Ahh, so that's what happens when Jay Cutler throws an interception.

Everyone stomps their feet and the lake gets shook.

:o

MMC
09-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Ahh, so that's what happens when Jay Cutler throws an interception.

Everyone stomps their feet and the lake gets shook.

:o

Yep.....we pound our feet so hard. That you Cali-boys would feel right at home. 5.0 on the Wrecker Scale. ;) :D

Conley
09-11-2011, 10:10 AM
:D

Take them Dirty Birds out! Fired up! W0000000000oooooooooooOOOOOOO0000000ooooooooo

:wav:

Conley
09-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Blue chips and red chips:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d821b7605/article/blue-chips-and-red-chips-defensive-position-rankings

MMC
09-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Blue chips and red chips:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d821b7605/article/blue-chips-and-red-chips-defensive-position-rankings

Steelers Harrison says he is not at 100%.....Did you see the Coach of Philly. He told Dallas Fans not to wear their Jerseys to the game. :o Whats up with that?

Looks Like those Steelers looking weak on the Defense. BTW they saying Miami's Defense is in the top ten in the league. What you guys think?

Conley
09-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Andy Reid said that? :D What a bastard...I hope Philly and Vick lose every game this season. Never liked them, going back to Buddy Ryan coaching there. Was always a Giants fan.

Talk of Miami being good and Pitt fading...proof is in the pudding. We'll know more after today but I think Steelers still have a great D and Miami has a ways to go. Every year Miami and Houston are supposed to better and end up the same. Course Houston now has a wide open division with Manning done. So we will see.

Mister D
09-11-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm making some meatballs in honor of week 1. :)

MMC
09-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Andy Reid said that? :D What a bastard...I hope Philly and Vick lose every game this season. Never liked them, going back to Buddy Ryan coaching there. Was always a Giants fan.

Talk of Miami being good and Pitt fading...proof is in the pudding. We'll know more after today but I think Steelers still have a great D and Miami has a ways to go. Every year Miami and Houston are supposed to better and end up the same. Course Houston now has a wide open division with Manning done. So we will see.

They were saying Miami has 15 guys on defense that are back and healthy. Plus they have a pass rusher. Still they need offense. Maybe Bush can help with that. The Steel Curtain.....Don't even think about it! They will be hard pressed with some hurt linebackers. But I think their offense will put up enough to beat Baltimore.

MMC
09-11-2011, 11:33 AM

:o Perk.....Meatballs! :P

That sounds good to.....and I am getting a little hungry. Not to mention they good with Bloody Mary's. :)

Mister D
09-11-2011, 11:35 AM

That sounds good to.....and I am getting a little hungry. Not to mention they good with Bloody Mary's. :)

That sounds like an excellent idea! You are DA MAN, MMC. I have a few percocets lying around. Meatballs and "perks" today. I have some Bud Lights here as well. Man, I may even turn on a game! :o 8)

MMC
09-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Alright.....Hester is back on Kick-offs. Bout time. ;)

Since Manning is out the Colts have a back-up plan.....it's called losing.

Philly is playing the Rams? Is that who Reid said not to wear their Jerseys. Or was he saying Dallas.

Fox news.....all picking the Packers and N.E for the Superbowl.<Spits> uhm in the Spitoon that is. ;D

MMC
09-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Game Time.....Yall Ready For this! ;)

Mister D
09-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Snore... ;D

Conley
09-11-2011, 12:32 PM

That sounds like an excellent idea! You are DA MAN, MMC. I have a few percocets lying around. Meatballs and "perks" today. I have some Bud Lights here as well. Man, I may even turn on a game! :o 8)

http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/cheesy.gif
Party at D's....percocets lying around :D ah the bachelor life...my OL would snap her legs shut so tightly I'd never again...well, you know

Mister D
09-11-2011, 12:39 PM

Party at D's....percocets lying around :D ah the bachelor life...my OL would snap her legs shut so tightly I'd never again...well, you know

:roflmao:

Some guy is playing Amazing Grace on the bag pipes nearby. Is this a football thing? Good God it's annoying. ::)

Conley
09-11-2011, 01:31 PM

Some guy is playing Amazing Grace on the bag pipes nearby. Is this a football thing? Good God it's annoying. ::)

I think a 9/11 thing more likely?

Mister D
09-11-2011, 01:34 PM

I think a 9/11 thing more likely?

Ah, I didn't even think of that. You're probably right.

Captain Obvious
09-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Man, the Steelers got anally violated today. I'm going to surf over to the Steeler forum and check out all the bitching and whining for a while and see what else happened in the NFL.

Mister D
09-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Man, the Steelers got anally violated today. I'm going to surf over to the Steeler forum and check out all the bitching and whining for a while and see what else happened in the NFL.

Having seen the game all I can say is that was a wonderfully apt description.

Captain Obvious
09-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Yeah, they're all shitting the bed over there. "Get rid of the whole team, coaches and all".

:D :D :D

It's one fucking game, we lost to contenders. I perused the schedule and we don't play another serious contender until game 8. Fucking retards.

What did Polamalu look like in coverage today?

Mister D
09-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Yeah, they're all shitting the bed over there. "Get rid of the whole team, coaches and all".

It's one fucking game, we lost to contenders. I perused the schedule and we don't play another serious contender until game 8. Fucking retards.

You are talking to a guy who doesn't really know what he's talking about but he didn't look very effective to me. No one did, actually. They got stomped.

Conley
09-11-2011, 07:09 PM

You are talking to a guy who doesn't really know what he's talking about but he didn't look very effective to me. No one did, actually. They got stomped.

Polamalu wasn't effective when Ray Rice dragged him to the ground and started wailing on him. :-\