PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Mother (Mary)

eninn
08-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Allah has sent down the angels tell her: ((42) And [mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.) [Al-Imran: 42].

He says the Messenger of Allah ("The best women of the world: Mary, Asiya, Khadija, and Fatima" [Ibn Hibbaan].

In an atmosphere prevailed in which injustice and disorder, life was experienced by the children of Israel miserable, it has corrupted their religion, they changed their faith, and become one of them does not trust himself betrayed the other, and in the midst of this corruption was living Imran bin Matan and his wife Hannah girl Vaqoz, worship God alone does not involve the the thing, time was passing them without an Aanassehma. One day I sat Hannah between the shadows of the trees, saw Asforh feed small, she moved inside the maternal instinct, calling for God to bless her and the boy even give him a warning to the house of the sacred: ((35) [ Mention, O Muammad], when the wife of 'Imr n said, "My Lord, indeed I have pledged to You what is in my womb, consecrated [for Your service], so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing , the Knowing. ") [Al-Imran: 35].

And accept the God of her prayers, but wisdom dictates that the fetus is female, was Mrs. Mary ((36) But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah]. ") [Al-Imran: 36].
Mohammad peace be upon him (in that it: "All the sons of Adam touched the devil on his mother bore him except Mary and her son" [Muslim].

But fate was obvious to Mary orphanhood, her father has died, a little girl, and her mother took her to the temple; in response to her vow, and called God to accept

When he saw inks throwing her love of God in their hearts, of the Vtnazawa guaranteed. The Prophet of Allah Zakaria - peace be upon him - and was the oldest: I take it, and I'm entitled to it; because her aunt my wife - means the wife or restore, but the inks they refuse it, he said to them Zakaria: Nguetra it, to take a pens that write the Torah in the River Jordan, and settle down his pen; guaranteed, and they did, the river took their pens, pen and appeared Vkvlha Zakaria. God Almighty says: (44) That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal to you, [O Muammad]. And you were not with them when they cast their pens as to which of them should be responsible for Mary. Nor were you with them when they disputed. [Al-Imran: 44]. (And Zakariya) [Al-Imran: 37].

The age of Mary, then do not exceed the year, pushed her maid in Zechariah has been surmounted by her until I grew older, and had to ask her permission even enter upon and delivers them, and had come to them with food and drink.
Is that the more income it provided him with in accordance with full fruit, the fruit of Zakariya Vijb he considers appropriate, where he sees fruit in summer, winter, and winter fruit in the summer, he says in surprise: 'O Mary, Where did this come to you? Says: God has blessed me

. God Almighty says: ((37) So her Lord accepted her with good acceptance and caused her to grow in a good manner and put her in the care of Zechariah. Every time Zechariah entered upon her in the prayer chamber, he found with her provision . He said, "O Mary, from where is this [coming] to you?" She said, "It is from Allah. Indeed, Allah provides for whom He wills without account.)) [Al-Imran: 37], when he saw Zacarias Marai ability of the Lord and his greatness, he called on God to give him a son for him and enough supporting, life ((38) At that, Zechariah called upon his Lord, saying, "My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed, You are the Hearer of supplication ".
(39) So the angels called him while he was standing in prayer in the chamber, "Indeed, Allah gives you good tidings of John, confirming a word from Allah and [who will be] honorable, abstaining [from women], and a prophet from among the righteous. ") [Al-Imran: 38-39].

Years passed and became an old man and Zechariah, and no longer able to service Mary was served, he went out to the children of Israel, asking them to ensure that Mary, Vtgarawa Mary was among them until I went to her uncle Joseph, a pious man and was honest reverence to God. Joseph has been served even reached the age of youth, Mary, then hitting the veil itself, intercourse was their need of food and water from behind the curtain. And then moved away Mary from the people, and became not see one does not see anyone ((16) And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.
(17) And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.) [Maryam: 16-17].

While Mary engaged in is prayer and worship, comes the Gabriel permission of its Lord in the form of a man Abashrha Christ and her child Vvzaat him, and said: (18) She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah. "
(19) He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."
(20) She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"
(21) He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed '. ") [Mary :18-21].

Commentators say: It's out with jilbab, took Gabriel Pkmha, and breathed in the pocket shield came to bear even if it appears to carry, Asthit, and modesty of her people fled towards the east valley abandoned when the shepherds. Went behind her people are looking for, do not tell them about one. When he comes a labor Tsandt to the trunk of Palm crying and says: ((23) And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten. "[Maryam: 23]. then God wanted to live in fear that he sent to Gabriel ((24) But he called her from below her," Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.
(25) And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates.) [Maryam: 24-25].

Vatmont the same Mary, the Word of God to her on the lips of Gabriel, and set off to her people. () (27) Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. [Mary: 27, which come with something evil and is a great ((28) O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste ".
(29) So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?") [Mary: 28-29,

But God does not forget the sincere slaves, Vantq ability Christ Walid did not exceed a few days old ((30) [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet .
(31) And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive
(32) And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.
(33) And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive. ") [Mary: 30 -33]. I did wonder the faces of people, and showed signs of patent Mary, Vanscherh chest, and praise God for His grace.

But the enemies of God - the Jews - they were afraid the Shahs and their wealth, sent their own soldiers to kill this newborn blessed, immigrated by Mary, with Joseph to Egypt, where they stayed by a dozen years old, grew up in Christ , and then returned to Palestine after the death of this king tyrant, and settled in the town of Nazareth, and remained there until amounted to Christ thirty years A mission of God to his letter, Fsharkih his mother's burdens, and burdens of the persecution of the Jews to him and their scheme, even if they wanted to kill him, saved him from their hands, and gave a likeness to one of his disciples, traitors, a Judas, He took the Jews crucified him alive

. While the lifting of God to Jesus Come True to the saying: ((157) And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of All h." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.) [women: 157], and says: ((158) Rather, All h raised him to Himself. And ever is All h Exalted in Might and Wise.) [women: 158].

eninn
08-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Mary died after the lifting of Jesus - peace be upon him - five years, and she was then fifty-three years, and it is said that her grave in the land of Damascus.

This is the story of Mrs. Mary insured as recounted to us the Qur'an, the word of God which is not done wrong in the hands of his successor ... Has told us the Quran and Kfar Jewish atheism and the involvement of Christians and their claims. Where God says: (and disbelief and saying to Mary a grave false charge)

And saying: Christ is the Son of God, and worship him and his mother Mary and the Holy Spirit (Gabriel) is a false notion, he comes out the owner of the light of monotheism to the darkness of kufr and shirk.

We have mourned upon them as they are the shirk and misguidance and disbelief, and explained to them of corruption of their faith; so as to be better acquainted with their affairs, hoping to repent it; God said: () [(171) O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about All h except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of All h and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in All h and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, All h is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is) on the earth. And sufficient is All h as Disposer of affairs. Women: 171].

God explains Kafr claim that Christ, the Son of God; Christ - peace be upon him - does not have for himself or for other benefit or harm. Allah says (17) They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.: () [Table: 17].

The Almighty says: ((75). The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.) [table: 75].

Shows God - the Almighty - which I call the innocence of Christ upon the divinity and worship. Allaah says ((116) And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'" He will say, " Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
(117) I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness) [table: 116-117
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTMqDpXLvII

roadmaster
08-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Eninn you keep comparing us to Catholics. I don't have anything against them but I don't pray and acknowledge Mother Mary except she was the one who had Jesus or put the Pope on high ground, he is just a man to me.

There is only one God, that's what we do have in common Eninn. But I believe Jesus died for our sins and you must repent and give your soul to Him.

Frogger
08-12-2012, 04:04 PM
While I am not Roman Catholic I do agree with at least part of the Hail Mary. "Holy Mary, mother of God, blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus."

I believe the Holy Spirit came down to Mary and she gave birth to the Savior of the world. This means that while she was a woman she was also more than a woman.

In my opinion, Islam is simply an amalgamation of Jewish and Christian belief with a smattering of paganism thrown in. I respect those who are peaceful followers of the Prophet but I still regard them as misguided.

roadmaster
08-12-2012, 04:16 PM
I believe the Holy Spirit came down to Mary and she gave birth to the Savior of the world. This means that while she was a woman she was also more than a woman.

Yes, she was blessed.

Goldie Locks
08-12-2012, 06:47 PM
While I am not Roman Catholic I do agree with at least part of the Hail Mary. "Holy Mary, mother of God, blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus."

In my opinion, Islam is simply an amalgamation of Jewish and Christian belief with a smattering of paganism thrown in. I respect those who are peaceful followers of the Prophet but I still regard them as misguided.

There are no moderate Muslims. It's an evil vile religion.

Captain Obvious
08-12-2012, 06:59 PM
There are no moderate Muslims. It's an evil vile religion.

You really need to get out more.

On second thought, stay under that rock.

Goldie Locks
08-12-2012, 07:29 PM
You really need to get out more.

On second thought, stay under that rock.

You're the one under the rock, you just don't know it yet. Have you ever read or studied ex Muslims such as Nonie Darwish or read The truth about Muhammad by Robert Spencer or read or studied Brigitte Gabriel? Read all those and then come back and we can talk.

Captain Obvious
08-12-2012, 07:33 PM
You're the one under the rock, you just don't know it yet. Have you ever read or studied ex Muslims such as Nonie Darwish or read The truth about Muhammad by Robert Spencer or read or studied Brigitte Gabriel? Read all those and then come back and we can talk.

So a few radical Muslims represents the entire population of Muslims?

That's the pure definition of narrow-minded idiocy. Maybe you should get out into the real world and off the computer for a change and meet some real people. You just might find out a few things.

But I doubt that will happen. Your comfort zone is on the computer where all liberals and Muslims are evil and hateful.

It's really pathetic when you think of it, what a closeted and hateful life you must live.

Goldie Locks
08-12-2012, 07:42 PM

That's the pure definition of narrow-minded idiocy. Maybe you should get out into the real world and off the computer for a change and meet some real people. You just might find out a few things.

But I doubt that will happen. Your comfort zone is on the computer where all liberals and Muslims are evil and hateful.

It's really pathetic when you think of it, what a closeted and hateful life you must live.

You really are in the dark aren't you? Islam is not just a religion but a political ideology, a government. Honey this is not Catholicism. Have you read some of the things happening in Egypt? Why are you defending this? The goal of Muslims is world take over and a Caliphate. Start studying and reading and really do your research before you condemn me, because I know what I am talking about. I have Muslims in my family and in Pakistan. If push comes to shove just about any Muslim will side with another Muslim. Sure just like in Germany you may have a few good eggs that would shelter Jews or Christians, but if they keep populating the world in Western countries eventually this is what you will see.

roadmaster
08-12-2012, 11:29 PM

I will get into this one. Even the Moderates believe in stoning, cutting off hands for stealing, in many ways they go by the old-testament and laws before Jesus. A few radical, yes but many defend them. I understand why they think the way they do but even in their text Jesus was mentioned and they were told to go by His teachings. Only the ones who noticed something wrong fled and do have different views. Don't be fooled into thinking you can go over there and not go by the laws and have much support. It's not being hateful but you need to understand that being caught with a Bible in your car can lead to prison time.

eninn
08-13-2012, 06:54 AM
Eninn you keep comparing us to Catholics. I don't have anything against them but I don't pray and acknowledge Mother Mary except she was the one who had Jesus or put the Pope on high ground, he is just a man to me.

There is only one God, that's what we do have in common Eninn. But I believe Jesus died for our sins and you must repent and give your soul to Him.

Jesus Christ peace be upon him
Not sacrificed for one

You have a disease
Then comes your brother
Receive treatment instead of you

Is this acceptable to the logic of the mind?

Regarding this matter
God Almighty
He said the truth
1. Say (O Muhammad ()): "He is Allah, (the) One.

2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

So
God tells all human
If God has any Born
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
First worshiped this child
Implementation of the orders of God
81. Say (O Muhammad): "If the Most Beneficent (Allah) had a son (or children as you pretend), then I am the first of Allah's worshippers [who deny and refute this claim of yours (and the first to believe in Allah Alone and testify that He has no children)]. " [Tafsir At-Tabari].

Why not be the Son of God, Adam?
Is the first humans

According to the logic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymDWKt9EhdY
God says in the Quran
7. If you disbelieve, then verily, Allah is not in need of you, He likes not disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you. No bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, so He will inform you what you used to do. Verily, He is the All-Knower of that which is in (men's) breasts.

eninn
08-13-2012, 06:56 AM

Why did God create man on earth?
Of course
To unite the one God and walk straight on
the road and reconstruction of the ground

From the beginning of Adam peace be upon him,
and Noah and Abraham and Lot and Hood and
Shuaib, Elias, Jacob, Joseph ....... Solomon,
Moses, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them

All the prophets, their message is one
Of different races
Bani Israel .... And the Arabs

But
People do not want to recognize this fact
Everyone is on the whims

So God says in the Holy Qur'an
(122) Then his Lord chose him and turned to
him in forgiveness and guided [him].
(123) [Allah] said, "Descend from Paradise
- All, [your descendants] being enemies to
one another. And if there should come to you
guidance from Me - then whoever follows My
guidance will neither go astray [in the
world] nor suffer [in the Hereafter].
(124) And whoever turns away from My
remembrance - indeed, he will have a
depressed life, and We will gather him on the
Day of Resurrection blind. "
(125) He will say, "My Lord, why have you
raised me blind while I was [once] seeing? "

(126) [Allah] will say, "Thus did Our signs
come to you, and you forgot them; and thus
will you this Day be forgotten. "
(127) And thus do We recompense he who
transgressed and did not believe in the signs
of his Lord. And the punishment of the
Hereafter is more severe and more enduring.

(12 Then, has it not become clear to them
how many generations We destroyed before them
as they walk among their dwellings? Indeed in
that are signs for those of intelligence.

(38 We said, "Go down from it, all of you.
And when guidance comes to you from Me,
whoever follows My guidance - there will be
no fear concerning them, nor will they
grieve.
(39) And those who disbelieve and deny Our
signs - those will be companions of the Fire;
they will abide therein eternally. "
(40) O Children of Israel, remember My favor
which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My
covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your
covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only]
Me.
(41) And believe in what I have sent down
confirming that which is [already] with you,
and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And
do not exchange My signs for a small price,
and fear [only] Me.
(42) And do not mix the truth with falsehood
or conceal the truth while you know [it].
(43) And establish prayer and give zak h and
bow with those who bow [in worship and
obedience].

Narated By Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's
Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the
people to the son of Mary, and all the
prophets are paternal brothers, and there has
been no prophet between me and him (i.e.
Jesus). "

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Prophets,
Hadith Number: 3480, Narrated by: Abu-Huraira

Narated By Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle
said, "Both in this world and in the
Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people
to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are
paternal brothers; their mothers are
different, but their religion is one. "

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Prophets,
Hadith Number: 3481, Narrated by: Abu-Huraira

eninn
08-13-2012, 07:03 AM
I will get into this one. Even the Moderates believe in stoning, cutting off hands for stealing, in many ways they go by the old-testament and laws before Jesus. A few radical, yes but many defend them. I understand why they think the way they do but even in their text Jesus was mentioned and they were told to go by His teachings. Only the ones who noticed something wrong fled and do have different views. Don't be fooled into thinking you can go over there and not go by the laws and have much support. It's not being hateful but you need to understand that being caught with a Bible in your car can lead to prison time.

The legitimate boundaries of Islamic law

This within the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

1 Adultery
2 theft
3. Rape
4 murder
5 Divorce
6 drinking alcohol

7 Interest
8 gambling
9 magic and sorcery
10 slander chaste women, indiscreet but believing
God put laws to these limits in order to correct the community and
And that person thinks a thousand times before doing any heinous crime and is located under penalty of law
And it becomes a lesson for each person

But

Muslim is not pleased about it
freedom is constrained by oppressive governments the power-hungry

Rights are decided by allah is has enough prestige, respect and sanctity do not dare someone to violate or transgress against them,
Command of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his family and the establishment of the border, he said: «Establish the limits of God in the near and long term, do not take you in allah to anybody as long»

So
This is an appeal to all Muslims and non-Muslims

Islam in the Qur'an and the Hadith

Not in the actions of governments

eninn
08-14-2012, 06:46 AM
Thank you for reading the subject and I am waiting for any questions you have

roadmaster
08-14-2012, 11:31 PM
God put laws to these limits in order to correct the community and
And that person thinks a thousand times before doing any heinous crime and is located under penalty of law
And it becomes a lesson for each person

Yes he did and they should not be taken likely. I believe in going by His laws. No one is perfect and I think the punishment should be equal to the crime. Jesus said the one without sin cast the first stone and they all had to leave.
We and the ME has to have laws to discourage people from hurting or stealing from others. Sometimes I think your laws are to extreme and sometimes I think ours is too easy on people.

I have met young men of my kids friends from Egypt, Iran and another I can't remember which country and they were brought up the same as I was. To not only respect themselves but to do nothing to disrespect the family and follow Gods laws. I am sure there are some not like this in the ME just like in the US.

eninn
08-16-2012, 06:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWueNl6na5E

roadmaster
08-17-2012, 01:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWueNl6na5E

To conclude, the Bible does not teach that a woman should wear a head piece, hat, or prayer veiling. It isn’t a sin to wear one. Neither is it a sin not too. (Romans 14:22).

1 Corinthians 11:15 …her hair is given her for a covering.

1 Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

if it is a shame for a woman’s head to be uncovered, then she should cover it. If it is not a shame for a woman’s head to be uncovered, then why not shave off her hair completely? According to Paul, there should be no middle ground on this subject. A woman’s physical head is either covered or uncovered. A woman’s spiritual head is either honored or dishonored.

eninn
08-17-2012, 07:16 AM
Veil something basically
Not only in Islam
But
In Judaism and Christianity also
By interpolating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...p;v=Vnf9yJGy9Dc (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vnf9yJGy9Dc)

http://www.biblestudytools.com/song...%A2%C2%80%C2%AA (http://www.biblestudytools.com/song-of-solomon/4.html%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%AA)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covering_of_the_eyes

וּלְשָׂרָה אָמַר, הִנֵּה נָתַתִּי אֶלֶף כֶּסֶף לְאָחִיךְ--הִנֵּה הוּא-לָךְ כְּסוּת עֵינַיִם, לְכֹל אֲשֶׁר אִתָּךְ; וְאֵת כֹּל, וְנֹכָחַת

"And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand pieces of silver: behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved" Genesis 20:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...p;v=H0f26n5Hyno (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H0f26n5Hyno)

http://www.12allchat.com/chatters/do.php?img=143939

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...br /> 199_n.jpg (http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/%20208421_179957418720282_159859037396787_414611_7 626%3Cbr%20/%3E199_n.jpg)

Hijaab for men

People usually only discuss ‘hijaab’ in the context of women. However, in the Glorious Qur’an, Allah (swt) first mentions ‘hijaab’ for men before ‘hijaab’ for the women. The Qur’an mentions in Surah An Noor:

“Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.”

[Al Qur’an 24:30]

The moment a man looks at a woman and if any brazen or unashamed thought comes to his mind, he should lower his gaze.

roadmaster
08-18-2012, 12:03 AM
I consider my hair to me my covering. Yes, he should lower his gaze if unashamed thoughts comes to his mind.

eninn
08-25-2012, 06:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Uzc_G542E&feature=player_embedded

Ivan88
09-04-2012, 03:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3nTNpd_4Rw&feature=relmfu

In this Iranian produced TV serial, the infant Christ speaks to the city of Jerusalem, proclaiming Himself to be the Messiah.

Buy it for 18 bucks at
http://www.iranianmovies.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=808&Category_Code=
Another great Iranian video is the Prophet Solomon:

Another very important Iranian video is The Prophet Joseph:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhOwYg4iQk
http://www.shiatv.net/view_video.php?viewkey=5770e1dc3ef156762cec

These 3 movies present more of Christ's Gospel than most if not all Christian videos, even though they are presented from an Islamic view point.

In the last analysis, True Islam and True Christianity are the same, submission to the King of kings, Jesus Christ.

Most of the Islam we see today is Talmudic or Judaized Islam, as much of Christianity has become Talmudic/Judaized.

This is where the real problems arise.

eninn
09-05-2012, 07:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuGKtP4CCZE