PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Simpson Getting Breast Reduction Surgery

Conley
09-05-2011, 01:26 PM
A sad day for all red blooded American men :-\

Jessica Simpson is reportedly considering a new look - a smaller bustline! Much to the chagrin of her male web stalkers and those who appreciate a big bustline, Simpson is allegedly looking to take her double-D's back down a few knotches.

In the before and after photo we post here, it's an older picture that was used by critics as evidence she had a boob job. However it perfectly simulates what we could be in for if she decided to get a breast reduction.

The buxom blonde, 31, is even considering postponing her wedding, currently planned for November 11 to football player Eric Johnson, in order to accommodate the plastic surgery breast reduction.

Simpson is reputed to be a size Double-D, which many women strive through breast implants to attain! In fact, it has been rumored that she got implants nearly two years ago

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212382347.shtml

They start to sag at that age :-(

MMC
09-05-2011, 05:49 PM
http://chomposaurus.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/jessica-simpson-on-gq-cover-in-american-flag-bikini-dbu-pants-and-soldier-dog-tags.jpg

She musta took this pic before she got the Double D's.....although I really don't care for her myself. I think they made more out of her than what really was there in the first place.

Conley
09-05-2011, 05:51 PM
That photo :P :P :P

She got pretty fat so stands to reason her boobs grew. ;D

Juggernaut
09-08-2011, 05:14 AM
Never heard she got implants but weight and eating meat will grow'em - hormones. Looks more like the push up bra. She's doing better with country music than pop. Pop was kind of knocked off from other artists and repetitious.

MMC
09-08-2011, 06:08 AM
That photo :P :P :P

She got pretty fat so stands to reason her boobs grew. ;D

Well with Faith Hill and Shania Twain out there Simpson kinda faded to the background. Pretty much what the Cap was talking about being manufactured and then it's on to the new trend.