PDA

View Full Version : Major Shake-UP For Bachmann.....

MMC
09-06-2011, 07:54 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/bachmann-campaign-manager-deputy-stepping-down-014300635.html
Reuters – 9 hrs ago.....

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann's campaign manager, Ed Rollins, and his deputy are leaving their roles, Bachmann's campaign said on Monday, adding Rollins would remain in a less physically demanding senior advisory position.

"I have great affection for her. I'll do anything I can to help her," Rollins, 68, a veteran of many political campaigns told CNN. "I just don't have the endurance to do 14-hour days, seven days a week anymore."

Deputy campaign manager David Polyansky was also stepping down, said Bachmann's Iowa campaign chairman, Kent Sorenson.

"That is a major shake-up," said Craig Robinson, Iowa Republican website founder and editor. "It's her top two guys on her national campaign.".....snip~

Looks like Bachmann will have a difficult time even more now. There is no doubt this shakes up her plans. I think Rollins is making an excuse and knows she cant win. Thoughts? :o

Conley
09-06-2011, 12:29 PM
I agree 100%

Rollins is 68 years old and he doesn't have time to play these games.

Bachmann has been cooked for a while now and we all knew it. Her chances weren't good to start but with Perry entering that was the end.

The primaries haven't even started yet but the campaigning has been going on for a while now.

MMC
09-06-2011, 12:40 PM
I agree 100%

Rollins is 68 years old and he doesn't have time to play these games.

Bachmann has been cooked for a while now and we all knew it. Her chances weren't good to start but with Perry entering that was the end.

The primaries haven't even started yet but the campaigning has been going on for a while now.

Yep 3 weeks and Perry has overtaken Romney.....Surpassed Bachmann. Left All others in the Dust and still took headlines over Palin. I think Bachmann's money is starting to run out. After this Debate if she don't make any move she will have to jump off the train and play like Palin. Just be on a bandwagon.

wingrider
09-06-2011, 05:55 PM
you guys ar right on the money..

Bachmann = No Chance

Mister D
09-06-2011, 05:56 PM
I'd so much rather vote for a man anyway.

Conley
09-06-2011, 05:58 PM

I'd so much rather vote for someone who's mentally stable.

Hey, actually I guess we are saying the same thing. ;)

Just kidding ladies!

Mister D
09-06-2011, 05:59 PM

Just kidding ladies!

:D ;D

wingrider
09-06-2011, 06:13 PM

Just kidding ladies!

now ya done it.. I can see all the comments now about mysogenic remarks

Mister D
09-06-2011, 06:24 PM

Just kidding ladies!

This isn't PH. ;)

wingrider
09-06-2011, 06:28 PM

Just kidding ladies!

This isn't PH. ;)

oops my mistake.. forgot myself for a moment there.. thanks for bringing reality and sanity back to the net.

Mister D
09-06-2011, 06:35 PM

Just kidding ladies!

This isn't PH. ;)

oops my mistake.. forgot myself for a moment there.. thanks for bringing reality and sanity back to the net.

It's what I do, sir. ;D

Conley
09-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks D. ;D

MMC
09-06-2011, 11:45 PM
http://www.pamil-visions.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/michele-bachmann-corn-dog.png

While I digress.....looks Like Bachmann wants to digest. Now does this look like Leader material. >:D

wingrider
09-06-2011, 11:56 PM
http://www.pamil-visions.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/michele-bachmann-corn-dog.png

While I digress.....looks Like Bachmann wants to digest. Now does this look like Leader material. >:D

that depends on what she is starring in

deep throat comes to mind

MMC
09-07-2011, 12:06 AM

Oh, you figured out that problem with Congress too.....huh? Well they did say you can never have two women running the same kitchen. :D :D ::)

Conley
09-07-2011, 08:36 AM

She can help me with my hot dog problem! I still have probably about a dozen and they're half the size of that one ;D