PDA

View Full Version : OK, this just PI55ES ME OFF!

OGIS
10-07-2015, 06:43 PM
So... we are letting these people have nukes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dhZFn6luJo&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3 dhZFn6luJo&has_verified=1

Crepitus
10-07-2015, 06:48 PM
A) we are not "letting them have nukes".

B) sadly there are animals everywhere, and probably more of them in the middle east than in more civilized countries.

Common Sense
10-07-2015, 06:52 PM
Horrible. But at stated above, animals are treated like shit all over the world. Even here in North America.

I still don't get how people come to the conclusion that a treaty that stops a country from perusing nuclear weapons is "giving these people nukes".

Redrose
10-07-2015, 06:56 PM
What sick bastards. We should do the world a favor and NUKE 'EM.

The kids will grow up to be just like that.

Crepitus
10-07-2015, 06:58 PM
Horrible. But at stated above, animals are treated like shit all over the world. Even here in North America.

I still don't get how people come to the conclusion that a treaty that stops a country from perusing nuclear weapons is "giving these people nukes".
I was actually referring to the people.

Common Sense
10-07-2015, 06:58 PM

So when some kids skin a cat in the US, the US should be nuked?

Look, I love animals more than the average person and this sort of thing infuriates me. However I don't claim that a whole country is responsible for the actions of individuals.

Crepitus
10-07-2015, 06:59 PM

I've been telling people that's the only way to "bring peace to the middle east" for a while now but the humanitarians here always shout me down.

Common Sense
10-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Yeah, murdering millions of people is the correct response.

...and they say Iranians are nuts.

Crepitus
10-07-2015, 07:03 PM
^see?^

Common Sense
10-07-2015, 07:05 PM
^see?^

What you're seeing is called rationality.

Matty
10-07-2015, 07:06 PM
I wish I had not seen that. It puts hatred in my heart. Poor little puppy tried to get to his screaming mama. These people are so vile they deserve just what they gave those dogs. What was in those syringes?

Matty
10-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Horrible. But at stated above, animals are treated like $#@! all over the world. Even here in North America.

Because monsters do not honor treaties.

Common Sense
10-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Because monsters do not honor treaties.

Good thing the treaty wasn't made with those guys in the video.

Crepitus
10-07-2015, 07:18 PM

What you're seeing is called rationality.
Lighten up, Francis. It was meant as a joke, and you played perfect "straight man" which I appreciate.

But it ain't never gonna happen, and they will keep fighting us and each other for another 3000 years.

Common Sense
10-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Lighten up, Francis. It was meant as a joke, and you played perfect "straight man" which I appreciate.

But it ain't never gonna happen, and they will keep fighting us and each other for another 3000 years.

I didn't get the joke.

Matty
10-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Good thing the treaty wasn't made with those guys in the video.

Cut from the same piece of cloth.

Crepitus
10-07-2015, 07:41 PM

I didn't get the joke.
Can't help you with that.

valley ranch
10-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Well, that was terrible!

OGIS
10-07-2015, 08:48 PM
I wish I had not seen that. It puts hatred in my heart. Poor little puppy tried to get to his screaming mama. These people are so vile they deserve just what they gave those dogs. What was in those syringes?

Video title said "acid."

southwest88
10-07-2015, 09:03 PM

Well, let's see. Muhammed turned prophet in 610CE. So that makes it 1,405 years, by my count, that Islam & the West (in general) have been disagreeing to the point of violence, @ times. (They also have/have had internal disputes, @ times also to the point of open warfare.) Islam before Muhammed was ill-defined, as I recall. So before Muhammed, there wasn't much in the way of doctrine, nor a foundational document that set everything in print. Oh, & Muhammed dictated (?) the Koran from memory, & his discussions & conversations & observations further define the Koran & inform analysis of what it means.

Redrose
10-07-2015, 09:07 PM
So when some kids skin a cat in the US, the US should be nuked?

Look, I love animals more than the average person and this sort of thing infuriates me. However I don't claim that a whole country is responsible for the actions of individuals.

Most of them are so screwed up in the head, they place NO value on life or feelings. They are sick, cruel bastards. Barbarians stuck in the Middle Ages.

The cat example you give is not accurate. Sure we have sickos who harm animals, but the USA does great humanitarian work worldwide.

Those creatures do nothing except for their own good. How many Muslim hospitals are there, or charities that help others?

They don't give a flying Walenda about anybody but themselves. They are cruel to man (woman) and beast alike.

GrassrootsConservative
10-07-2015, 09:33 PM
... I should have known better than to play that video.

The minute the dog started crying my heart sank. I hope all those sand monkeys die deaths 10 times as awful. Disgusting.

Crepitus
10-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Well, let's see. Muhammed turned prophet in 610CE. So that makes it 1,405 years, by my count, that Islam & the West (in general) have been disagreeing to the point of violence, @ times. (They also have/have had internal disputes, @ times also to the point of open warfare.) Islam before Muhammed was ill-defined, as I recall. So before Muhammed, there wasn't much in the way of doctrine, nor a foundational document that set everything in print. Oh, & Muhammed dictated (?) the Koran from memory, & his discussions & conversations & observations further define the Koran & inform analysis of what it means.
Those people were fighting each other long before islam existed.

Redrose
10-07-2015, 09:51 PM
Apparently Islam hates dogs, as unclean, and somewhere in the Koran it states each day a dog is in your home, you lose a day in paradise, or some other BS they claim is in the book.

Many countries in Europe are facing this extreme view of dogs, where members of Islam want them all rounded up and killed.

Those dogs in the OP video I believe were part of program on Karachi to round up sick dogs, they feared could be dangerously ill.

What they did, and how they did it was very cruel. I think they really like doing that. Sadistic pigs.

If those poor animals needed to be put down, do it humanely, oh wait, they don't have that word in their vernacular.

Private Pickle
10-07-2015, 09:54 PM
In other news...people are dying...

Redrose
10-07-2015, 09:59 PM
In other news...people are dying...

True. A long time ago I read about famous serial killers and mass murderers. One common thread they had was a penchant to be cruel to animals as a child or teen.

The OP showed those heathens killing those poor animals, taking several minutes to finally die.The sounds those animals made indicated intense pain.

They have no respect for life. That part of the world needs to be kept in check.....not nuclear armed.

They do not have a civilized, rational mentality. They are a cruel people for the most part.

Private Pickle
10-07-2015, 10:16 PM
True. A long time ago I read about famous serial killers and mass murderers. One common thread they had was a penchant to be cruel to animals as a child or teen.

The OP showed those heathens killing those poor animals, taking several minutes to finally die.The sounds those nimals made indicated intense pain.

They have no respect for life. That part of the world needs to be kept in check.....not nuclear armed.

They do not have a civilized, rational mentality. They are a cruel people for the most part.

Plenty of videos of these people torturing and executing actual people. Sad that it takes a dog to get people pissed off...

Redrose
10-07-2015, 10:21 PM
Plenty of videos of these people torturing and executing actual people. Sad that it takes a dog to get people pissed off...

Well to be fair, we were all pissed with the videos of people being killed in horrible ways.

This video is just the lastest example of what a barbaric society they are.

If they want to move here to partake of our great nations wealth and opportunities, they had better come here with the intention of assimilating, not bringing their ancient thinking with them.

OGIS
10-07-2015, 10:23 PM

My understanding from my wife, who has studied this more than I have, is that the Arabs were essentially pagans prior to Muhammad. And Allah was, essentially, a re-purposed and elevated Moon God.

From the perspective of modern Western Civilization, Muhammad was an a55hole, a bandit and pedophile who "made good" with his new cult as a justification for looting, rape and murder. In terms of the times, however, and relative to the existing Arab culture, he was quite a Progressive. Women under then and present Islamic culture were/are chattel. Under Pre-Islamic Arab culture they were less worthy - and less valuable - than animals. So progress, I guess.

OGIS
10-07-2015, 10:34 PM

A human being knows that people can be a55holes. He/she can plead, fight, spit in their faces, deliberately start a brawl to take a few with him. And a human can rationalize that it is the "luck of the draw" and if there is a next time around he/she may get payback. These are all intangible things that mark a human facing extinction.

All the damned dog knows is that the creatures that it has been bred for 100,000 years to unconditionally love and trust are hurting it for some unknown reason. I can possibly forgive someone who tortures or kills a human enemy. "That's the biz, Sweetheart! Nothing personal!" I cannot forgive this. It is not... equitable.

That's the difference.

Private Pickle
10-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Well to be fair, we were all pissed with the videos of people being killed in horrible ways.

This video is just the lastest example of what a barbaric society they are.

If they want to move here to partake of our great nations wealth and opportunities, they had better come here with the intention of assimilating, not bringing their ancient thinking with them.

Good luck with that...

Private Pickle
10-07-2015, 10:41 PM
A human being knows that people can be a55holes. He/she can plead, fight, spit in their faces, deliberately start a brawl to take a few with him. And a human can rationalize that it is the "luck of the draw" and if there is a next time around he/she may get payback. These are all intangible things that mark a human facing extinction.

All the damned dog knows is that the creatures that it has been bred for 100,000 years to unconditionally love and trust are hurting it for some unknown reason. I can possibly forgive someone who tortures or kills a human enemy. "That's the biz, Sweetheart! Nothing personal!" I cannot forgive this. It is not... equitable.

That's the difference.

Incorrect. And the fact that you hold a dogs life higher than a humans simply because it has no understanding of the reasoning is bassackwards...

Let me put it you this way...would you switch places with the dog? Hint: The dog wouldn't even understand the question....

southwest88
10-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Those people were fighting each other long before islam existed.

My bad, I assumed the 3K years referred to how long Islam & the West had been fighting, off & on. When you say Those people, I assume you mean Islam. Islam, TMK, is the organizing principal, it's the commonality of purpose that makes radical Islam dangerous to the West.

Before there was Islam, they were just a mob. They couldn't cooperate enough to be a danger to the West. & so I'm not particularly concerned about what happened to the predecessors of what are now Islamic adherents before there was an Islam. I might look @ that history if it would help explain the current state of Islam - but it doesn't seem likely to shed much light on the subject.

& there's just so much time, & there is so much to learn about, & study.

The Xl
10-08-2015, 12:08 AM
I will not watch the video or I'll break everything in my house out of rage.

Common
10-08-2015, 12:15 AM
I will not watch the video or I'll break everything in my house out of rage.

Same, I started it saw what it was going to be about and turned it off. Humans like that I could easily kill to save the dogs.

OGIS
10-08-2015, 12:24 AM
Incorrect. And the fact that you hold a dogs life higher than a humans simply because it has no understanding of the reasoning is bassackwards...

Let me put it you this way...would you switch places with the dog? Hint: The dog wouldn't even understand the question....

Non sequitur.

I am enraged because I have realized that, deep inside me, I have a value that says I have a responsibility as a human being to safeguard and cherish all life as much as possible. And this concept is stronger when it comes to dumb animals precisely because they are dumb animals.

A lion hunts and kills it's prey. It sucks for the prey; there is terror, great pain, and then death. But it's a "fair" fight, insofar as that b1tch "nature" is concerned. It is the order of things. So too, one man armed with a bow or rifle against, say, a wild boar. Fair fight. They hunt each other.

So, too, for factory food. It sucks to be the chicken or hog or cow, but predators must eat prey. It is the order of things.

But a warped child killing ants with a magnifying glass, or gutting frogs, or torturing dogs and cats. This is not clean. This is not a fair fight. This is sociopathy. And it makes the one who does it unworthy of being considered human.

Matty
10-08-2015, 12:28 AM

No sir, I am sickened by the way they murder humans too. Animals are just innocent and helpless. If there is a God and a hell there will be a special place there for these people.

The Xl
10-08-2015, 12:36 AM
Same, I started it saw what it was going to be about and turned it off. Humans like that I could easily kill to save the dogs.
Easily. Without hesitation.

Private Pickle
10-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Non sequitur.

I am enraged because I have realized that, deep inside me, I have a value that says I have a responsibility as a human being to safeguard and cherish all life as much as possible. And this concept is stronger when it comes to dumb animals precisely because they are dumb animals.

A lion hunts and kills it's prey. It sucks for the prey; there is terror, great pain, and then death. But it's a "fair" fight, insofar as that b1tch "nature" is concerned. It is the order of things. So too, one man armed with a bow or rifle against, say, a wild boar. Fair fight. They hunt each other.

So, too, for factory food. It sucks to be the chicken or hog or cow, but predators must eat prey. It is the order of things.

But a warped child killing ants with a magnifying glass, or gutting frogs, or torturing dogs and cats. This is not clean. This is not a fair fight. This is sociopathy. And it makes the one who does it unworthy of being considered human.

Dude...putting a guy in a cage and then lighting him on fire is not a "fair fight".

Hal Jordan
10-08-2015, 11:06 PM
I didn't get the joke.

You can see it better from the outside...

Hal Jordan
10-08-2015, 11:12 PM
This thread reminds me of a scene during the JLApe event from DC Comics...

"Nuke 'em till they glow then shoot 'em in the dark!!!"

silvereyes
10-14-2015, 04:48 PM
... I should have known better than to play that video.

The minute the dog started crying my heart sank. I hope all those sand monkeys die deaths 10 times as awful. Disgusting.

I took one look at the still and thought, "no fucking way im hitting play. NO WAY." i know you wont believe this because we kinda hate each other but im all about be kind to animals. Animal abusers are a tiny step above people killers....one is always connected to the other. Always.