PDA

View Full Version : No more World of Warcraft

Common
10-15-2015, 09:29 AM
At least for now, I first bought and played WOW in dec 2005 played ever since.
In the last couple of years wow has become what seems to me as a kids game. The chat has denigrated into constant bickering and scomping each others mother and talk about doing your MOM and sister and all the typical kiddy talk. That and the fact the game has gotten way to convoluted and boring. PVP is a total mess, anyway I started playing GuildWars2 the graphics are far far superior to wow and I just like it much better. There is NO GRINDING no quest grinding. There are quests but no quest lines m eaning you dont have to do them. You can lvl in pvp and dungeons.

I found a great guild named appropriately <OLD> has older people some grandpas and grandmas and younger mature people. The guild and the game doesnt have the drama of wow.

My guild tells me it doesnt matter how you level, the game starts when you hit 80. Im present 70 on one toon. There are different races and warriors mesmers, engineers rangers etc like wow but less buttons

I just bought the expansion but the game is free to play. Just remember that as you get higher in the game I would say at least 40 it gets better and better.

Like I said its free to play so you have no thing to lose if you wanted to try it.

Private Pickle
10-15-2015, 11:12 AM
I'll check it out.

Common
10-15-2015, 11:18 AM
I'll check it out.

Get on Ehmry bay server and Ill try to help you out of you need it. Keep in mind im still being helped lol but ive learned some.

Private Pickle
10-15-2015, 11:44 AM
Get on Ehmry bay server and Ill try to help you out of you need it. Keep in mind im still being helped lol but ive learned some.

Cool will do.

Doublejack
10-20-2015, 12:31 AM
That actually looks pretty cool.

Are there any major class/spec/prof/race combos that you are "forced" to take in order to maximize the effectiveness of your char?

I just browsed some character screenshots and it's pretty amazing how original you can dress up your char. Looks neat!

Common
10-20-2015, 07:56 AM
Characters are called professions in GW2 and Crafting is your profession in wow.

You arent forced to do anything that ive seen so far. Of course there are better combos of crafting with a specific profession. Like cloth wearing professions tailoring as a craft would be more appropriate.