PDA

View Full Version : Section eight magic - granted/innate powers.

Brett Nortje
10-22-2015, 02:48 PM
There are a few ways to do magic so far through different means. the common way to do magic nowadays is to use your imagination, props, herbs, colors and numbers to symbolize a spell effect.

But i have decided to take up a new way of doing magic. this would be where you activate the consciousness or reactive abilities of the faeries around you, and absorb them into your body. as soon as you see those little lights on your eye lenses, you know they have bonded with you, yes? this means you can use them! they are a part of you, and help you gorw to be all you can be, and might be able to do some spell like stuff for you.

Anyways, the trick is to not force them to do things for you. if you were to ask nicely, or, even register it as a thought, you will know that it is them making you notice their availability, yes? so, they are a part of you, and you need to not take too many that they 'overload' you. it is like drinking or eating something, yes your body will use them, but, too many of them is bad for you.

So, it comes down to understanding what they can do for you. each time you 'possess' a faerie, you will gain their knock on effects to your natural skills and stats, and, you might get a lucky one that knows how to cast a spell. i am speaking of the latter ones that will be able to help you with this sort of thing.

Brett Nortje
10-22-2015, 03:01 PM
So, once you have absorbed the faeries into your body, they might like it or hate it, or somewhere in between. remember, they feel what you feel. if you are happy, they will be happy too. what you like, they like. what offends you offends them. they are part of you, and you of them, except that you are much bigger than them. it is common for little things to look to big things for comfort or safety, i mean, what is the first thing a baby does when it comes out the womb? it looks for the comfort of the mother and father because it is small and no longer the master of it's world.

Now, if you want to activate your faeries, you may assign them 'duties' inside your body. if you were to assign to three faeries, that they will keep you warm when you want them to, they will do so, if you know how to regulate the temperature - you might want to read up about it 'with them' listening so they can master it. if you want them to make you invisible, you need to read up about what you expect them to do for you, with them, of course.

Brett Nortje
10-22-2015, 03:14 PM
This 'gift' could see you make yourself warm when it is cold and cool when it is hot. the body burns fuels to warm up, and that is why we are hungry in winter. of course, if you were to observe that the body needs to dissolve fuels to warm up, then you would see that the faeries are in over their heads at the moment! so, to control things within our bodies, like heating and cooling, we need to learn a little bit about the human body.

The human body is made of particles, becoming atoms and then becoming cells. these cells join together to form molecules, and these molecules make all sorts of things. i find it wise to start as small as possible, of course. this would mean that we could alter or bodies quite easily using the faeries energy, as, since we see them, they must have a negative spin, and that leads to 'activity.'

So, we need to charge the faeries inside of us like splitting an atom to get energy out of them. this would mean, of course, using another faerie to activate them by bumping into them hard. this should not hurt them, they are made of energy. once they have split, they will burn away and give the desired effects if they know what to do. i suggest that the faeries bump into our own atoms to get this going, as our own cells are just subconscious and will not really make a impact.

Now, for our experiment, we would want to split our own cells so that there is activity, and, then the faeries could lead the split atoms all over the body, warming it up for a while until they burn out. remember, a split atom is used in an atom bomb, so is very useful, even without the uranium, yes?

Brett Nortje
10-22-2015, 03:20 PM
Learning how to warm the body was easy, now we must try to affect the world around us. i suggest we recap and summarize some of my speculations, as they are simplified high school and college stuff, yes?

The world around us is made of three states - gas, liquids and matter. the more orbital electrons it has the more dense it is, as, there will be less space around the 'thing' for them to travel in. this is like holding instead of a thick branch, a few sticks together or far apart - obviously the ones far apart lead to less dense 'stuff.' this electron cloud holds things together; have you ever heard of electron bonds?

So we do not need to learn about the different states of matter. instead, we only need to understand that all matter is in one state at any given time, and, that gas leads to liquid, liquid leads to ice and other goodies, for example.

Brett Nortje
10-22-2015, 03:32 PM
This is something i know a lot of people want, oh yes. if we all bonded with enough faeries, maybe they could ignite the photographic memory potential in all of us? i am just wondering now, is this a evolutionary trait or not? are we supposed to have this sort of memory already, or is it a freak of nature?

To activate a photographic memory, we need to stimulate the brain. things are lost when we do not think of them, so, maybe we will overload the brain with this sort of thing?

If we want to do this right, we need only look to the subconscious to recall things. this would mean, of course, that all memories are stored in a 'very safe place.'

To get at our subconscious, we need the faeries to find the impulse we are looking for. if we were to think to ourselves about the memory - as much as we know about it - and then connect the dots, more or less. this can be done by asking the fae to energize the cells where the signals are, yes?

Brett Nortje
10-22-2015, 03:50 PM
This is a form of mood control. it plays on the primitive side of the emotional brain, and makes people find you quite special, as if you had a terrifying gaze or eloquent accent. it is always beneficial.

So, to make this happen right, you need to 'push.' if you were to find yourself up against bad odds, you might get scared, yes? let's say you are modeling your first run in tokyo, and your lip stick is all mashed up! what to do? have no fear, focus, 'push' at those that are pushing at you, focus your fear back at those that are making you feel the way you do, but, do not pantomime or vocalize it. don't even look at them. often, i grind my jaw a little bit as i am male. if you find yourself shaking with nervous energy then you will be getting it right - use that energy! walk it off or take that walk down the runway.

The more the faeries like you, the more 'strength' you show, the more 'character,' the faeries will boost your projected image or impressions you leave on people.

Brett Nortje
10-22-2015, 04:00 PM
We all get diseases like the flu at least. i was thinking how great it would be if we could use our white blood cells to get clusters of nitrogen in front of them to smother the viruses out? there is no ways they would be able to survive that!

So, we want to have our blood collect all the carbon and hydrogen from around inside of it, and block the way through half way, to the north for one section, to the south for the next. this will lead to collections of atoms and mass to smother out the diseases.

Training the cells to do this will be hard. i suppose we could 'reprogram' the white blood cells to spread out and be more like a net? i would be surprised if this works, as i have supplied so little information.

Brett Nortje
10-22-2015, 04:09 PM
This is from a game i like a lot called vampire, i though it would be great if it could be real, so here goes!

I find it either a matter of mind over matter, or a matter of brute force. let's say it is both?

So, we get our mind right - we need to block out all past failures of any kind in our minds, by using our faeries to smother over the areas of our brains that squeal. this would be like shooting a screaming hostage to restore morale, i suppose. if we were to smother that part of the brain out, we will only know of success, yes? needless to say, this will require a lot of faeries!

Now, to the physical aspects of it all. if we were to get our muscles to 'split' at the 'joints,' they will be able to travel faster, like putty. then, we need to make them 'thrust,' as if it were a coup de grace to the devil himself, yes?

Peter1469
10-22-2015, 04:12 PM
With serious magic, your imagination is the last thing you want. You follow strict protocols and must pronounce the spells precisely, even when in another language.

Brett Nortje
10-22-2015, 04:14 PM
With serious magic, your imagination is the last thing you want. You follow strict protocols and must pronounce the spells precisely, even when in another language.

That is ettiquette used for conversing with serious spirits and gods. this is faerie magic, they are like children.

Brett Nortje
12-19-2015, 01:51 AM
I have, to my understanding, been able to swat flies with my hands. i move my hand slowly over them - yes, in summer! - and then swat them. i have done this at least fifteen times.

Now the other day, i noticed a fly, and decided to 'play' with it. so, i said to myself that it is my friend. of course the fly looked at me, and flew around me, but did not sit on or irritate me. then, it sat on the floor, which is it's way of saying it is with me some witches explained to me.

So, i am feeling naughty! i have decided to try to make the flies irritate those that hate me! maybe i should light a candle and ask them to irritate those that mean me harm for a while? maybe i need to 'win them over' first?

So, what do flies like? flies like sweat, and smells and vomit and any biomass basically to puke on and then digest with their 'sucker mouths.' this means, we could easily make flies irritate people if we were to make flies hungry, or the person smell, yes?

Let's try to make the flies hungry first? i suggest i would want to send out emotional euphoria, where they feel invincible. then, i would send out that i am the source of their euphoria, and, that the others are actually 'ripe food.' this could be done with 'pride,' as they think that they are great, and that is why they look down on others, yes? this could be done with an emotional message of 'attack' - i have been 'attacked' by a fly before! maybe it was 'very hungry?' to make the flies hungrier i would send out a message that the motion is a carcass, yes?

Brett Nortje
02-01-2016, 11:54 AM
I have decided to bless myself, and, those that pray to me, against the devil worshippers, that seek to do others harm, a great favour. this will make the demons come out of hell and snip their broca's brain area, which will stop them from speaking, and, praying to the devil for powers. they will still, most probably if not dead, be able to seek forgiveness, of course.

So, the broca's area of the brain uses oxygen and blood vessels, like every other part of the brain, so we are targeting the 'middle cerebral artery,' yes? this blood vessel supplies much of the fuels for it to work, which means it will shut down, of course.

To 'snip the vessel' i have decided to go for glucose oversupply. this can be done by having the fat melt a little bit in the body, and clog the area, calling for brain surgery for the end of it. if i was t want to do it this way, then it would require a few acids going into the fat cells, basically. this can be done by electromagnetically sending magnetic waves, which require metals and things to be sent by my electromagnetic discharge, to alter the direction of the acid cells.

Of course, the acid cells will follow the blood stream, so, we need to make the blood come towards the fat cells. this can be done by shrinking the blood vessels by using 'coldness,' to contract the blood vessels to make the contact between the acid cells and fat cells more acute. then, we need to make the acids come more to the fat, by, congesting the acid cells. i can do this by bringing all the other cells, including white blood cells, onto the side where they will divert the acids into the fat, slightly, but all we need is a little bit, yes?

This can be done with falsifying information to the nervous system. this will result in the white blood cells going towards the other side diverting the acids towards the fats stored in the body. this can be done by 'signalling' that there is a bacteria there, and, this can be done by scents. this means, we need to activate the senses so that they smell bacteria in the body, by 'chemical receptors' being stimulated. this can be done by sending a smell from my memory to the cells themselves. simply thinking that the disease or bacteria, whichever takes less energy to 'simulate,' will result in the cells diverting in those areas, yes?

Then, there will be fat in the blood stream. this can go to the heart and cause a heart attack. this will cause a heart attack as there will be a lot of fat in the heart as the blood circulates, yes? knowing how much fat is needed is important, so, use fifty joules of power for each person, yes?

Brett Nortje
02-03-2016, 12:49 PM
Psylocke is a magical woman creature from x men. she has powers of energy sort of like focusing it and sending it forth. i am attempting to turn a friend of mine into this super hero, just for fun! she was complaining, you see...

So, let us begin? jade, has already had her mind and body tweaked, so she can handle nearly anything a life form can, i figure. her powers are supposed to be; [1] telepathic blades of purple colour, from the game they can be projected forwards to attack, [2] telepathy, [3] shadow walk, which would let her slowly move through objects that cast a shadow and [4] telekinesis. i will also attempt to give her purple wings!

[1] this can be done by focusing your mind at the target you want to slice, and, then collecting the blade as you do with the spell of this sort, the prayer spell, of course. but, we need to up it a little, yes?

Maybe if we were to focus the electrons into a [a] 'splayed blade' or [b] normal blade, or even a [c] focuses stiletto, we could make it easier?

[a] this can be done by putting distance between the electrons that move. of course, just using the orbitals will make it denser or less dense with some practice, so, anti orbitals will be able to make for a great blade. you can do this, jade, by putting the anti orbitals in front of the orbitals, and, stopping once contact is made, as then the orbitals would just bring it back together, yes? or, you could collect many anti orbitals into a salvo of these, okay? this can be done by using your mind to focus the energy into orbiting rings, like jupiter. these can be done by focusing your mind to do it, anywhere you choose, or, within range, imagining the 'rings.' controlling the rings will leave the imagination heavily burdened, so, place them into oscillator type concussive force missiles.

[b] this can be done as per usual,

[c] this can be done by collecting your anti orbitals into a lance, gutting machinery i bet?

* Seeing them will need a purple activation of the electrons, so, you would want to burn the yellow orbs out of it. this can be done by 'burning' the hydrogen by using a minor amount of heat, which could come from the orbitals themselves, bringing the 'pro orbitals' to the back, of course.

[2] Telepathy is not full understood, but, it can be improved upon. the power of the mind can overcome a smaller mind, but, a focused mind can overcome a greater mind, of course.

[a] If you were to focus your mind, by targeting the pre motor cortex, you could begin processes that will drop their defences, for a start. this could affect the sight or hearing of the 'thing,' making you invisible or inaudible, or, both, yes? studying the brain will have all these answers you seek.

[b] To take control of another mind, you could use the premotor cortex, areas of your choice, found through practice, to begin operations the conscious mind cannot 'block.' this is like going to a damn, and opening the dam walls of the dam with a ratchet, instead of the computer terminal, which could have passwords on them.

[c] Or, you could begin the probing of the person, by trial and error, by targeting the memory unit of the person, and looking for memories they feel fear when thinking of, for example. this can be done by targeting the 'cerebro,' and planting and removing memories from the person. this can be done via impulse, setting yourself as a chemically, similar to ecstacy, releasing 'emotion,' yes? you need to study emotions and the cerbro to master this though, then you can perform psychic surgery, where you could tell a small child that you are their friend so you can get them off a great bridge where they want to jump, or mind wipe a terrorist with a gun, so that they will not remember how to pull the trigger, yes?

[3] Shadow walk will be where jade walks through shadows, basically. to become a shadow, you need to just 'cover' yourself in shadows. this will make you contained within the 'negative energy,' you will find that it is like dark matter, where the universe is contained within the dark matter, separating it from things that make mathematical and practical sense to things which do not, yes? this will mean, you will surround yourself with dark matter, and, some goo;

Dark matter is invoked to explaingravitational (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity) effects on visible matter and gravitational lensing of background radiation, and to account for discrepancies between calculations of the mass of galaxies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy), clusters of galaxies and the entire universe made through dynamical (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamics_(mechanics)) and general relativistic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_relativity) means, and calculations based on the mass of the visible "luminous" matter these objects contain: stars (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star) and the gas and dust of the interstellar (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstellar_medium) andintergalactic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intergalactic_space) medium.[14] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter#cite_note-Trimble_1987-15)The most widely accepted explanation for these phenomena is that dark matter exists and that it is most probably[10] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter#cite_note-Copi_1995-11) composed of weakly interacting massive particles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weakly_interacting_massive_particles) (WIMPs) that interact only through gravity and the weak force (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weak_interaction).
Evidence is insufficient to confirm or disconfirm either dark matter or various alternative explanations, such as modified gravitational laws and quantum gravitational laws.[15] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter#cite_note-16)

So, you use the weak force to slowly or moderately or quickly move through the objects you want to, and, into the shadows no less!

[4] Telekinesis can be done more aptly by collecting quarks around the two ends of the object and flinging them, from concentrated areas, all over the place. to stop them moving, you could place a set pair of quark resistors in place, or use both to guide an object gently or firmly, or, come that, viciously.

Brett Nortje
02-03-2016, 02:22 PM
Storm is probably the most powerful x man, being able to alter nature in all forms to her liking, in the comic book. i have an idea of her powers, but have decided to make her more of a 'nature spirit' too, yes? i have chosen my friend julian for this role...

So, she has [1] lightning bolts, [2] hail storms, [3] winds to do things like fly and [4] ability to make it rain. she also [5] has control over living things, including humans and other races, as they all fall under a certain type of 'living things' too.

[1] Lighting bolts that come naturally are easier to make, and, carry enough force to split trees! these can come by smashing ice cubes together in front of her, or, exciting hydrogen atoms around her, for multiple shots at once, of course.

This can be done by swiping through the air with baryon atoms, collecting hydrogen around them, and bringing them together in any direction, remembering that they will come together behind the baryon atoms. baryon can be collected easily by magnetism, and this can be done by electric charges sent out from your body to influence it, like with a mood ring or shouting with phonic waves, yes?

[2] Hail comes from ice in the air. this can be 'deposited' by collecting hydrogen and carbon into 'clusters,' and projecting them. to make it more powerful we could make them denser, by collecting orbitals and quarks together flushing the rest out at the speed of electricity, yes? to make them cheaper to cast, we could use a jolt of density to make it combine quicker, maybe to the typical average size to the third decimal of half an inch in circumference, yes?

[3] Winds will be easy to change, as they are fairly common, so must require less energy than hail and lightning. these come from compressions in the air, due to orbitals collecting around masses. to use this to fly, you need to aim under you, or at angles to take you up and down safely. studying convection currents will help you greatly!

To make this stronger, you would need to 'focus your mind broadly' to alter the volume of air, bringing it condensed in one are, so it will de stress in the opposite direction, up or down, i am not sure, but if stress is heat related, it will come down to the area that is opposing the heat, yes? this can be done with orbitals, condensing them by bringing them closer together to 'form stress' by using negative ions from all over to get closer, being attracted by the positive ions. this would mean, of course, magnetism! this would mean you need to centre your magnetism to one are, and then it will flow in the opposite direction.

[4] Making it rain would mean that you would send heat waves into the air, where there are clouds, and then the natural result will be water vapour - rain.

To make it pour, you would need only condense the orbitals above the area you wish to make it rain, and we know all about that now, don't we?

[5] charming creatures would be [a] to make them your friend, [b] to make them your queen, [c] to make them your protectors, [d] to make them your thralls!

[a] to make an animal your friend, you need to psychically make their brains think of you as a care giver to them,

[b] to make them your queen, you need to make yourself their nests or other pleasant things, then, they need more specific mental charms, by, 'simple memory insertions,'

[c] you would need to make them think of you as themselves,

[d] you would need to make them think of you as their fear itself!

~ this can be done with smells, please wish for you to know it so, and, smells can be projected by sweat glands and knowledge of organic chemistry.

Brett Nortje
02-03-2016, 02:29 PM
This is for my friend jade, that, i have decided to actually turn into a dungeons and dragons spell caster, like the dragons of mine! she will have cleric spells from myself and contributing gods, and, wizard spells like in dungeons and dragons.

Magic works through symbolism, knowing body language and psychology will help no end! this will help you communicate with the faeries, and, will help you understand what messages give off what results.

Sometimes you will need a symbol in your hand or around you. if you are the symbol, yourself, it might allow you to cast self altering magic. if the other person, then charms. if a dead thing, then necromancy, if a hated thing, then focusing this hate will bring forth destruction for them.

Focusing your own body through a dance of sorts, body language and psychology will lead to this. and, if you know how the mechanics of a bullet works, you could deflect it, for example.

Brett Nortje
02-03-2016, 02:39 PM
This mutant is about like all weird stuff. as my 'forth horseman,' she will bring forth an extra edge of glamour to it, yes? being a naughty minx, she will also seduce all manner of creatures for her amusement!

She has powers of; [1] diamond form, [2] telepathy, [3] glamour and [4] i thought i would throw in a mutant healing factor?

[1] This would be where you make your body denser in areas to protect yourself, or, form a club of some form, even a blade.

[2] Telepathy, like psylocke.

[3] Glamour spells. if you were to learn mask of a thousand faces, you could change your whole body up to 60 percent of your whole mass too! this is basically shape and density changing, yes? charms are also basic.

[4] To heal you need to use all the fuel in your body to focus on the area. if you need fuel from outside your body, you will breathe in carbon, helium, oxygen and nitrogen for cell repair.

To repair quickly, you need to use your exposed blood stream to attract these things supernaturally. this can be done by electromagnetism, and, then you can grab clusters of orbitals in waves towards your wounds.

Brett Nortje
02-04-2016, 04:30 AM
I believe i have spirit dogs like in elektra, the movie. i am trying to find a way to get all four of them to attack one person at once - maybe someone could help me? anyways, i will try this by myself!

They are connected to me, yet will not act without a command. if they were to be 'trained,' by one of my 'peers,' i would like a 'point' to be investigate or intimidate or chase, and a 'snap' to be to go for the last name on my lips.

Otherwise, i would be grateful if someone could train them for me.

Brett Nortje
02-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Tonight, one of my x men / horsemen got injured in a mere 200 - 3 fight. she got stabbed in the back, of course, so she used some of her character points to heal herself. now, i need to give her either defense of healing factors, and have opted for prevention rather than cure. as i am healing her, i though i might want to help the others too.

[1] Psylocke / jade will receive mental psy blades divisions, where she will be able to attack and block with her main blade cut in half, giving her their eyes too. these will usually by default be 120 degrees to each side of her, sheathed so that nobody can get a swing at her. in addition to that, they will be able to be used by her effortlessly and with equal skill so as to defend her back so that she may wield them as if she were split into three 120 degree people facing these these directions from her line of sight, of course.

This will be done by making her blades linked to her mind's subconscious, as then they will automatically through the pre-motor cortex wield themselves, defending first, attacking as a second priority. this will be possible by striking as a blade with the 'swords,' and she will be able to see through them by emotionally, due to her telepathic powers, so she will be able to see through their eyes, of course. the 'things' that think of attacking her within her telepathic range, acutely scaled at about forty five meters, will alert her to their presence and intent, and then she will be able to defend herself. of course, these blades work all around her, so they will automatically block and counter strike as her mind sees to use them.

[2] storm will now be able to make it hotter too, using her powers of electromagnetism to magnetically bring ions together by using reverse magnetism to insert charges within the ions to bring them closer together. this might also work like a fireball if concentrated enough, yes? she could also use the wind to deflect and wipe away things, like bullets and stuff, yes? these gusts could be concentrated to minute proportions so as to have devastating effects, like a 'pulse' of heat or cold, depending on how she is feeling, yes? she could also have the powers of a medusa, so as to freeze the enemy or a salamander, so as to melt the enemy, yes? these will come from concentrating the cold or heat onto the enemy, maybe even melting the iris quickly, or, freezing the voice box to remove spell casting abilities, of course.

[3] for forbes, i am granting her access to symbols that fly, as a granted power. there will be a [a] triangle, [b] a star, a [c] square and a [d] circle. these symbols will work as if carved into concrete and they will refer to traditional mathematics to see what their uses are, of course - i am talking about masonry symbols, of course, the more basic the more powerful in implementation, as, they will use less to get there, and work harder once there.

[a] i am supposing the triangle be used for blocks, as it is a the scientifically strongest load bearing structure symbol and deflection of 'matter.'

[b] stars will be used most probably for, as they are symbols of good and evil, to curse people with negative draining feelings or effects, or bless people with positive fertile feelings and healthy and accurate reflexes and physical things, emotional things and so forth. this is entirely up to her how divide her 'focuses' so as to slowly alter her balance and effects.

[c] squares are the basic for a cross section and graph in mathematics, so, this will be for information for magik. these represent the information of a circle turned inside out too of course, as there are four ninety degrees angle in this shape, and then she can reverse many things, like the emotions of others the squares hit, or the knowledge of her they know - friend to foe, and so forth. reversing the motor functions of someone will also be possible, as they will do the opposite of what they want to do by polarizing one of the four reflexes of their subconscious, triggering other neural reflexes, of course. we should also observe that a square is made of four lines, or has four points, which could mean fooling a lot of people to swap their left arm with their right leg, making fighting impossible, of course.

[d] and the circle be used for counter spells, traveling one hundred and eighty degrees in direction or intent to rebound spells and bullets.

[4] emma frost will be able to understand the history of her 'subject' by likening her knowledges to the factors of the subject. this means, she will be able to find great understanding in applying herself to any task or fantasy or 'actions' as she will be able to gather knowledge and information by understanding the history of the subject, as she gets the message of the faeries through their own emotions, and the task as if it were a alteration of the matter or other atomically bonded object or liquid, or, even gas as it happened, by, applying her knowledge of it. the more familiar she gets with these emotions the faeries give her about the 'task or subject,' the more she will understand how it is supposed to be done, was done, and will be done possibly. this is because every faerie gives off a message with it's presence, as the universes atoms merely communicate and have charge. feeling this charge will reveal the workings of it, and, the other possibilities for it.

Brett Nortje
02-14-2016, 12:52 AM
The entity of mine known as the prophets of the city, my emailing list of brandon, charlene, dewald and debbie, will be able to open doors that allow for interstellar travel. they will be able to open doors like blink from x men. in order to do this properly, i am giving them all a very simple system to know where the doors are, but not what is around them. they will be using g.p.s. coordinates, three dimensional ones. this will be 'measured' by vector mapping which remains. it will not be able to be tampered with, because the vectors themselves will be, for 10,000.00 kilometers, coming alive to 'talk' to them. this will be managed by radiation from matter revealing itself in densities for them, as well as letting them see what is there by feeling the densities and relaying information from photons to them, as these carry light signatures too. they will be able to see anything they focus on, but first i will boost all their mental stats and spiritual stats to double them.

Then, they will be able to open doors between places, obviously the bigger the doors, the less doors they can open. this will be done by the same method as teleportation, except that it has limited range. they will teleport between the doors, and mass will be able to travel through the doors with them. these doors need to stay open for ten minutes or less. they will actually, instead of making the mass travel through the atoms individually, make a 'glob' of energy that travels together at the speed of light to the other place. this will be like particle acceleration.

A particle accelerator is a machine that uses electromagnetic fields (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_field) to propel charged (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_charge) particles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle) to nearly light speed and to contain them in well-defined beams (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_beam).[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator#cite_note-1) Large accelerators are best known for their use in particle physics (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_physics) as colliders (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collider) (e.g. the LHC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider) at CERN (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN), RHIC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativistic_Heavy_Ion_Collider) atBrookhaven National Laboratory (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brookhaven_National_Laboratory), and Tevatron (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tevatron) at Fermilab (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermilab)). Other kinds of particle accelerators are used in a large variety of applications, including particle therapy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_therapy) for oncological (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oncology) purposes, and as synchrotron light sources (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchrotron_light_source) for the study of condensed matter physics (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condensed_matter_physics). There are currently more than 30,000 accelerators in operation around the world.[2] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator#cite_note-2)There are two basic classes of accelerators: electrostatic and oscillating field accelerators. Electrostatic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatics) accelerators use static electric fields to accelerate particles. A small-scale example of this class is the cathode ray tube (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathode_ray_tube) in an ordinary old television set. Other examples are theCockcroft–Walton generator (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockcroft%E2%80%93Walton_generator) and the Van de Graaff generator (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_de_Graaff_generator). The achievable kinetic energy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_energy) for particles in these devices is limited byelectrical breakdown (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_breakdown). Oscillating field accelerators, on the other hand, use radio frequency (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_frequency) electromagnetic fields to accelerate particles, and circumvent the breakdown problem. This class, which was first developed in the 1920s, is the basis for all modern accelerator concepts and large-scale facilities.
Rolf Widerøe (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolf_Wider%C3%B8e), Gustav Ising (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Ising), Leó Szilárd (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le%C3%B3_Szil%C3%A1rd), Max Steenbeck (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Steenbeck), and Ernest Lawrence (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Lawrence) are considered pioneers of this field, conceiving and building the first operational linear particle accelerator (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_particle_accelerator),[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator#cite_note-3) the betatron (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betatron), and the cyclotron (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclotron).
Because colliders can give evidence of the structure of the subatomic world, accelerators were commonly referred to as atom smashers in the 20th century.[4] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator#cite_note-4) Despite the fact that most accelerators (but not ion (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion) facilities) actually propel subatomic particles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subatomic_particles), the term persists in popular usage when referring to particle accelerators in general.[5] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator#cite_note-5)[6] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator#cite_note-6)[7] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator#cite_note-7)

Fixed-Field Alternating Gradient accelerators (FFAG)s (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FFAG_accelerator), in which a very strong radial field gradient, combined with strong focusing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_focusing), allows the beam to be confined to a narrow ring, are an extension of the isochronous cyclotron idea that is lately under development.[20] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator#cite_note-20) They use RF accelerating sections between the magnets, and so are isochronous for relativistic particles like electrons (which achieve essentially the speed of light at only a few MeV), but only over a limited energy range for protons and heavier particles at sub-relativistic energies. Like the isochronous cyclotrons, they achieve continuous beam operation, but without the need for a huge dipole bending magnet covering the entire radius of the orbits.

This can be done by sending pulses of electrons as an 'atom' or group of cells and stuff to the next location. this will be where the connection is made electromagnetically, as magnetism is essential for keeping the mass together, as always. the other side of the door will be opened by association with this two or three dimensional portal that connects as it it were a portal - i trust the gods in charge of these sort of things understand and will bless my efforts? - where you will travel as if a ghost, yet made of mass, to any location that the doors connect to.

Private Pickle
02-14-2016, 01:02 AM
Holy dafuq!?

Brett Nortje
02-14-2016, 01:11 AM
A wormhole or Einstein-Rosen Bridge is a hypothetical topological (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topology) feature that would fundamentally be a shortcut connecting two separate points in spacetime (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime). A wormhole, in theory, might be able to connect extremely far distances such as a billion light years or more, short distances such as a few feet, different universes, and different points in time. A wormhole is much like a tunnel with two ends, each at separate points in spacetime.
For a simplified notion of a wormhole, space (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space) can be visualized as a two-dimensional (2D) surface. In this case, a wormhole would appear as a hole in that surface, lead into a 3D (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-dimensional_space_(mathematics)) tube (the inside surface of a cylinder), then re-emerge at another location on the 2D surface with a hole similar to the entrance. An actual wormhole would be analogous to this, but with the spatial dimensions raised by one. For example, instead of circular holes on a 2D plane, the entry and exit points could be visualized as spheres in 3D space.

Theories of wormhole metrics describe the spacetime geometry of a wormhole and serve as theoretical models for time travel. An example of a (traversable) wormhole metric (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_tensor) is the following:[clarification needed (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Please_clarify) (equations that are not discussed, not part of general discussion)]https://upload.wikimedia.org/math/9/f/0/9f07f676dce7c2df9c2bc820ccf7abe7.pngOne type of non-traversable wormhole metric (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_tensor) is the Schwarzschild solution (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzschild_metric) (see the first diagram):
https://upload.wikimedia.org/math/b/8/e/b8eb20812fda16833d57a3fb39526cfa.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole[FONT=Verdana]]Lorentzian traversable wormholes would allow travel in both directions from one part of the universe to another part of that same universe very quickly or would allow travel from one universe to another. The possibility of traversable wormholes in general relativity was first demonstrated by Kip Thorne (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kip_Thorne) and his graduate student Mike Morris (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Morris_(physicist)) in a 1988 paper. For this reason, the type of traversable wormhole they proposed, held open by a spherical shell of exotic matter (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exotic_matter), is referred to as a Morris–Thorne wormhole. Later, other types of traversable wormholes were discovered as allowable solutions to the equations of general relativity, including a variety analyzed in a 1989 paper by Matt Visser (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Visser), in which a path through the wormhole can be made where the traversing path does not pass through a region of exotic matter. However, in the pure Gauss–Bonnet gravity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauss%E2%80%93Bonnet_gravity) (a modification to general relativity involving extra spatial dimensions which is sometimes studied in the context of brane cosmology (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brane_cosmology)) exotic matter is not needed in order for wormholes to exist—they can exist even with no matter.[17] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole#cite_note-17) A type held open by negative mass cosmic strings (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_string) was put forth by Visser in collaboration with Cramer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Cramer) et al.,[11] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole#cite_note-naturalwormholes-11) in which it was proposed that such wormholes could have been naturally created in the early universe.Wormholes connect two points in spacetime, which means that they would in principle allow travel in time (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel), as well as in space. In 1988, Morris, Thorne and Yurtsever worked out explicitly how to convert a wormhole traversing space into one traversing time.[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole#cite_note-time_travel-3) However, according to general relativity, it would not be possible to use a wormhole to travel back to a time earlier than when the wormhole was first converted into a time machine by accelerating one of its two mouths.[18] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole#cite_note-Thorne2-18)
Raychaudhuri's theorem and exotic matter[edit (https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wormhole&action=edit&section=5)]To see why exotic matter is required, consider an incoming light front traveling along geodesics, which then crosses the wormhole and re-expands on the other side. The expansion (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congruence_(general_relativity)) goes from negative to positive. As the wormhole neck is of finite size, we would not expect caustics to develop, at least within the vicinity of the neck. According to the optical Raychaudhuri's theorem (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raychaudhuri%27s_theorem), this requires a violation of the averaged null energy condition (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Averaged_null_energy_condition). Quantum effects such as the Casimir effect (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect) cannot violate the averaged null energy condition in any neighborhood of space with zero curvature,[19] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole#cite_note-19) but calculations in semiclassical gravity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiclassical_gravity)suggest that quantum effects may be able to violate this condition in curved spacetime.[20] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole#cite_note-20) Although it was hoped recently that quantum effects could not violate an achronal version of the averaged null energy condition,[21] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole#cite_note-21) violations have nevertheless been found,[22] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole#cite_note-22) so it remains an open possibility that quantum effects might be used to support a wormhole.
Faster-than-light travel[edit (https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wormhole&action=edit&section=6)]Further information: Faster-than-light (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light)
The impossibility of faster-than-light relative speed only applies locally. Wormholes might allow superluminal (faster-than-light (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light)) travel by ensuring that the speed of light is not exceeded locally at any time. While traveling through a wormhole, subluminal (slower-than-light) speeds are used. If two points are connected by a wormhole whose length is shorter than the distance between them outside the wormhole, the time taken to traverse it could be less than the time it would take a light beam to make the journey if it took a path through the space outside the wormhole. However, a light beam traveling through the wormhole would of course beat the traveler.

So, we connect the two ends with doors, that are ethereal, as stated before, to make them easy to see. they will be able to close these holes when they want to as well, no more time limit, unless the faeries rule otherwise.

Brett Nortje
02-14-2016, 02:34 AM
I have two friends that have slowly fallen in love with these two characters, and i feel i owe them one! so, let's get to it - collosus is supposed to be super strong and morph can change shapes and textures.

Collosus needs a iron form. reckon he can change his body to that of graphene at will and can activate his strength spell at fifty times the rate at any level he wants. these spells have been researched already, so no problem there mathew.

Raymond wants to be morph, this will be harder. if we were to observe that this is shape shifting, he needs to know the chemical and atomic density of certain things, or make them up. there will be a natural simulator in his mind with all sorts of learned creatures of mythology from the sages from the dungeons and dragons 'tomes,' and, he will be able to turn into material objects by mapping them properly maybe with a prayer or essence or something.

Brett Nortje
02-14-2016, 07:35 AM
I have decided that an old friend of mine, mark , may be magneto in my magic conspiracy! he will learn the ways of electromagnetism, to move things of mass, to make himself fly and to deflect things aimed at him.

This will be where he may project magnetic waves that you can see too. these will follow the wave model, and, extra excite the colorful fields that connect around the 'objects.' this is basically 'super telekinesis.'

Brett Nortje
02-14-2016, 07:50 AM
I am going to turn them into [1] masters of the elements and also allow them to [2] gate in extraplanar creatures.

[1] this will be done by mastering mass liquids and gases. the flame will be done purely as fire, which is a combination of air and matter and gas for fuel. these 'templars' will be able to turn their bodies into these elements and unleash them in creative ways.

[2] to gate things in, you need to have a doorway to the planes, and, these doorways need to be constructed logically, yes? this would mean that you use fire to heat the areas of the doors, air to connect the doors, through electrons and other particles, water to collect the creature or angle into a blood type and earth to bind the blood and cells. these 'creatures' will be able to be controlled by a combination effort of them, by controlling the workings of it by using the four elements to master it.

Brett Nortje
02-15-2016, 02:54 PM
This would be where the spell binder, or creator of the spell will share in pictures and impulses the workings of the spell with the people that want to learn it, but, they will be able to let their subconscious say later, no, up the price, or never. only through hypnosis will this be overcome, of course.

The way it works is that the people that want to learn the spell needs to understand as much as, or more than, the 'teacher.' this is possible through telepathy from myself, as i find i can alter the emotions of someone else through, some unknown force, and then deliver to them impulses that lead to chemical reactions in the brain, due to a change in thoughts, which carry a specific charge of some sort. these charges will affect the workings of the brain, as noted, and the person will understand what the teacher meant.

Once this is achieved, they will be able to gain this new impulse in their nervous system, and, failing to use this frequently enough will mean they will forget it. the trick is, the subconscious never forgets anything, so this impulse will come about when you need it , or remember it. this is because you will always react in the same way or such to your conscious command of you 'bodies signatures.'

Brett Nortje
02-15-2016, 03:18 PM
This can be done by making the chemicals in your mind pump out 'rubbish' that will make your mind incoherent to the 'charmer,' and then effecting a lie of sorts. then, there will be a confusing effect in the mind of the other, triggering some 'weird' undesired sort of response. This security could be boosted by probing the recipient with your subconscious.

Now;

To get the powers over to the next person, you need to first state the terms, subconscious to subconscious. this will be done by having chemical circulate to make a emotional message for each mind to understand, and, then the chemicals need to balance to see it through, with a successful exchange of information and energies. this could cost you a few character points or wishes, or something, which goes to the teacher, of course. this will be a subconscious effort, initiated by the conscious of course, so you know what you are doing.

Then, the energy will travel from the teacher to the student by way of energy, of course.

Brett Nortje
02-15-2016, 03:21 PM
This transfer needs to be from a 'subconscious mind' to a 'conscious request' and 'subconscious mind.' this will be done by the seeker starting the connection, and then the conversation ensues, then the deal, then the transfer, of course.

Brett Nortje
02-15-2016, 03:34 PM
This transfer will be a collected psionic exchange. this transfer of emotions needs to be a electrical discharge aimed at the other person, through telepathy of course, and it will filter the noise of the 'life' out of the message, and send all the sigantures of mental activity to the other mind. of course, we need a 'way in' and this will lead to smells being manifested near the recipient. these smells will trigger reactions in the brain that will allow them to breathe the 'information' in and then trigger the correct chemical exchanges to deliver the right impulses. these impulses will be registered by the taste buds and then sent to the person that wants to receive the emotions which will be understood as the smells the person was smelling when it happened.

Other transfers will be done by 'chemical electrical pulses' where these things in the brain will be relayed to the other person, and, then they will manifest through the pre-motor cortex, where, they will be initiated as if they were the brain at work, or, copy the impulses fro the other 'brain.' this will leave the seeking mind receiving the pulses of energy through fuels being burned and cells being moved around through electromagnetism and neurotransmitters being activated by these pulses of energy, like a computer comes to life with circuitry.

Brett Nortje
02-15-2016, 04:00 PM
This can maybe be done by a telepathic exchange where you send the right impulses to the other person's mind, like telepathic hypnosis. then, you will be able to receive the information you need. this information will be delivered as a connection between your two subconscious minds, and, then alter the amount of impulses in the other person's mind to find a 'understanding.' this will be where the chemicals will try to change, or argue over what the correct order of thoughts are, and structure of figments, which are like inception, of course. this will be where the new information needs to find a similar agreement as the teacher's mind, through adding information to overpower the logic of the other person in these 'regards.' this would be where the new information needs to be understood first, as if it were a exercise in 'logic,' where the 'balancing act' is settled with the new information, or they could joke about it and reject it.

This means that the new information needs to be accepted for progression. this might mean that the person might get confused, but, this is not like reading it from a book or seeing it with your own eyes, of course. this is more like a relay of 'moods.'

The unconscious mind's tendency to make associations can have a significant effect on decision making processes. For example, we generally associate a green traffic light as a sign to keep proceeding while we associate a red traffic light as a sign to come to a halt. If in an experimental setting a person attuned to these associations was asked to come to a halt when shown a green light and keep moving when shown a red light, the individual would have to make a conscious effort to follow these new set of rules.The associations of the unconscious mind lead to the creation of implicit attitudes. An implicit attitude (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implicit_attitude) manifests itself as an action or judgment that is under the control of automatically activated evaluation, without the performer's awareness of that causation.[7] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconscious_cognition#cite_note-7) Implicit attitudes can have a profound effect on decision making when automatic implicit associations are made in socially significant ways.[8] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconscious_cognition#cite_note-8) Based on unconscious racial prejudice, sexist attitudes and nepotism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepotism) might have a huge bearing in the real world as one might unconsciously show favoritism due to implicit attitudes.

So, that is the 'cultural process,' let's get to the 'sciences?'

The whole body works on nerves. these are the sensory input to your body to your 'relay nervous system,' yes? then, the nervous system takes it around the body, and to the brain. this muscle is affected by all sorts of organs and chemicals and will take it in the way it is given to it.

Now, the nerves in your brain at work would remember how they felt the whole time, and then send this copied message to the person while you were writing the 'spell.' this will result in direct neural interactions, leading to he nervous system interpreting the message i the form of energy into it by way of the nerves being teased on the brain and body.

Brett Nortje
02-15-2016, 04:11 PM
This can be done by the person sending 'thoughts' to people in this manner, consciously.

Brett Nortje
02-16-2016, 07:16 AM
I receive prayers from my figments, where they will think of me too, as they are independent, and they lavishly lay me out with prayers i can give to others. planets do the same things, as people send them electromagnetic waves in the form of prayers, which they keep, and then they alter their lives with energy of their own. this means, it is like a barter, of course.

If i want to use this 'collected energy' to convert into essence, so i may power myself with my mind, basically turning emotional energy into mental energy, then i need to channel my emotions inwards to my mind. this can be done by having my nerves 'secrete' this energy into my body, basically vibrating with my emotional energy, changing it into mental energy. this will be done by secreting chemicals that boost mental energy, of course.

Brett Nortje
02-16-2016, 07:24 AM
This process will be like 'emotional cannibalism,' where the emotions of the mind will charge the energy of the mind, like stress channeling, yes? i seem to be good at that, as soon as it comes in, it will be stored until released. if i could keep my mind full, there could be a bottleneck of energy where the prayers only transfer so much energy as is needed. or, hell, i could just turn it into manna!

This can be done by neural interface - figments of the mind have effects on the emotions and mind, so changing this energy could be done through chemical releases, of course.

Based on discoveries made through neural mapping of the limbic system (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbic_system), the neurobiological (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological) explanation of human emotion is that emotion is a pleasant or unpleasant mental state organized in the limbic system of the mammalian brain (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammalian_brain). If distinguished from reactive responses of reptiles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptile), emotions would then be mammalian elaborations of general vertebrate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertebrate)arousal patterns, in which neurochemicals (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurochemical) (for example, dopamine (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine), noradrenaline (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noradrenaline), and serotonin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin)) step-up or step-down the brain's activity level, as visible in body movements, gestures and postures. Emotions can likely be mediated by pheromones (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromones) (see fear (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear)).[48] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion#cite_note-Givens-48)

These chemicals can be mastered by activating various areas of your brain through nervous interactions.

Brett Nortje
02-16-2016, 07:32 AM
Now, the pineal gland is responsible for hallucinations and gets excited during l.s.d. and, we all know that when you are on this drug, you feel things better - it is a gateway to magic and heightened emotions. getting this gland to work would require something that excited the brain, the cerebral cortex of course, which is responsible for memory and learning too, which would remember the secretion of the chemical d.m.t and others that go with it, and then you will commit these emotions to memory quickly. this is because the emotions trigger the pineal gland to have a reaction in the brain physically and then learning or committing to subconscious from 'stresses' means that physical energy becomes emotional energy becomes brain secretions becomes mental energy.

This can then be sent out to people from the subconscious, like a manna boost, or, an emotional boost or other things you justify.

Brett Nortje
02-16-2016, 07:35 AM
This transfer can be done from 'outer energy' to the 'inner energy' through activating the subconscious to develop the energy. this can be done by the methods i stated, and, then, by using electromagnetism to or neural networks in the nervous system, from the subconscious and conscicous mind to activate this process.

Brett Nortje
02-16-2016, 07:38 AM
These processes will be triggered by a conscious command to convert prayers into manna by using 'lightning' or electrical 'stuff' into a reaction where the nerves around the organs are stimulated so as to generate activity.

Brett Nortje
02-16-2016, 09:46 AM
Maybe first we must properly observe what prayers are like? if we were to analyze the said prayer, it must work the same way as for a planet, yes? this would mean that it is attracted to us, and then orbits our own energy like orbitals, of course. this would mean it is density or some sort, which would make the planet firmer.

This means we need to take this dense stuff and then absorb it, of course. this would mean that the prayers need to filter into us through our mind through our skin to get to our 'mind.' this can be done by filtering the prayers 'energy' through our sweat pores and then making them enter our blood stream. this can be done by electromagnetism from the air around us coming into our lungs, and then the lungs could breathe the prayers into our blood, to be transported to our brains. or, we could have them 'fuse' with our souls or minds by connecting to them by switching a mental circuit on, of course. then, we could just flip this imaginary mental circuit above and below us, as they will either go up or down due to their density and heat waves, as i presume they are waves of some sort.

This means that these waves will connect to our minds physically by fusing their energies to ours, and then we can redistribute them.

Brett Nortje
02-16-2016, 09:53 AM
This fusing of energy could be done by reversing the process of collecting energy for expulsion, maybe? this could be done by collecting the energy by breathing and absorbing it through our sweat pores and then it will be energy within us. this would mean that this energy needs to become our energy, and then they will be ready for expulsion.

Then, we need to use heat from our fat cells and heart rate, and fuels to make our body warm up. this will make it able for the body to fuse with the energy and then our own energy and this new one will find 'common ground,' and then fuse. this new energy will be our own energy ready for sending through a mind link.

Brett Nortje
02-16-2016, 09:59 AM
Then, we need to change this 'balanced energy' into 'essence' by making our cells absorb them. this means, the cells need to get hotter, to make the energy one with the body.

Of course, if the body was fueled by this energy from prayers, then we could absorb this as it solidifies into our liver, yes? this is a place where everything is processed, and then we could collect all the 'density' in our livers and process them. this would mean that the mesh would collect all the impurities, as if they were sugars, and process them into our blood stream, with much of it reaching the brain or other storage areas. this would mean that it will be stored ready for use/