PDA

View Full Version : The Movie

OGIS
11-14-2015, 10:53 AM
The day Obama assumed office, he was brought by several Secret Service agents into a room in the White House basement. He was there to see a short movie that has been shown, on their first day in office, to every President over the last 50 years.

The room has a movie screen and a projector. There is a single chair, in the middle of the room, facing the movie screen. And the room is filled with 30 powerful people, standing around the room, against the walls, silent, with their arms crossed. These people were: the presidents of the 4 largest banking members of the Federal Reserve Board, all the members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the top 5 of their Defense Industry counterparts, the heads of three major oil companies, a Supreme Court Justice, and several long-time senior Congressmen and powerful Senators from BOTH major political parties.

The President is led to the chair by the Secret Service and seated. The lights dim. The movie starts.

The movie is a 45 second video of the John F. Kennedy assassination, taken from an angle never seen in any of the released video.

The movie ends. The lights come back on. As one, all of the men aligned against the walls murmur: "Any questions, Mr. President?" The Secret Service and all the other men then leave the room, leaving the President alone with his thoughts....

ANY QUESTIONS, CITIZEN?

Cletus
11-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Conspiracy nuts... I guess we'll never get rid of them

Do you really believe any of that nonsense?

Peter1469
11-14-2015, 04:01 PM
:shocked:

Mini Me
12-06-2015, 12:29 PM
When Michael Dukakis was leading in the polls against Bush 41, he and Kitty were approached by two men in trench coats in a park one day. They essentially told him he better "take a dive" if he valued his life!

I saw him say this on a late night talk show one night!

Standing Wolf
12-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Regarding the story described in the OP...I understand Nick Cage is going to be starring in the film version. Great stuff!

No, I don't believe Oswald acted alone - I believe it most likely that it was a mob hit using a small number of assassins brought in from overseas, and I think it possible that certain elements of the U.S. intelligence community had prior knowledge of the plan and chose, for their own reasons, to let it play out. As for that faction still being in a position of power, let alone threatening current (or, for that matter, past) Presidents with a repeat performance - nah.