PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough

sec
09-04-2012, 10:04 AM
I'm done with the other site. It's not only become a troll haven and mods who edit posts and delete avatars if they aren't liberal slanted and add up all of the database errors and timeouts that enough is enough

I hope there is a good crop of liberals here and that it's just not a conservative hangout. It's no fun bashing Obama without at least a good supply of worshipers to defend him.

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Well we need more libs...good libs, not trolls...but hence, trolls is what most libs are...sorry, but that's the truth.

Glad you're here!!!

Smartmouthwoman
09-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Well we need more libs...good libs, not trolls...but hence, trolls is what most libs are...sorry, but that's the truth.

Glad you're here!!!

In the brief window I was able to get into PF, noticed libs defending the site's poor performance.

Sounds like the progressive doormats we know and are forced to tolerate, doesn't it?

sec
09-04-2012, 10:18 AM

Glad you're here!!!

Only the liberal trolls are left at the other site.

Smartmouthwoman
09-04-2012, 10:33 AM
It's been decided... they were taken over by the DNC in an effort to control discussion about the convention this week. It's possible the mods have been abducted, but we're not sure yet.

Stay tuned. ;)

kk8
09-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Only the liberal trolls are left at the other site.

I know! I can't stand it, it's getting harder and harder to take anyone seriously over there...it's sooooo frustrating!

Trinnity
09-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Glad to see you, sec. There are a lot of conservatives here - that's true. But there are liberals here too. It's hard to say how many...maybe 20-25% ?

Anyway, we're so glad to have you here, and welcome!

Beevee
09-04-2012, 10:41 AM
In the brief window I was able to get into PF, noticed libs defending the site's poor performance.

Sounds like the progressive doormats we know and are forced to tolerate, doesn't it?

I don't remember doing that but if you claim I did, who am I to argue with a lady.

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Welcome both of you!!! Rapunzel at PF

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 10:42 AM
I don't remember doing that but if you claim I did, who am I to argue with a lady.

You're not a lib, you're Canadian so you're excused...;)

Deadwood
09-04-2012, 10:43 AM
I'm done with the other site. It's not only become a troll haven and mods who edit posts and delete avatars if they aren't liberal slanted and add up all of the database errors and timeouts that enough is enough

I hope there is a good crop of liberals here and that it's just not a conservative hangout. It's no fun bashing Obama without at least a good supply of worshipers to defend him.

I will welcome any liberal who can bring reasoned debate to the table. What I cannot tolerate is the constant progandizing and sloganeering that passes as discussion.

If you want to engage on the issues in an adult and informed way I welcome it heartily. I am not too old to learn something and if you have the same attitude you will find this a fun place to be.

PS What other sit?. I've forgotten them

Beevee
09-04-2012, 10:46 AM
You're not a lib, you're Canadian so you're excused...;)

Does that mean you will be nice to me, or are you having an off day?

Smartmouthwoman
09-04-2012, 10:47 AM

I dunno about the 'lady' part, but I gotta give you credit for having the backbone to venture out of your comfort zone. The lib I was referring to is TFM and I called him a progressive doormat for his 'oh, it's not so bad' post this morning. I'm sure I'll be reported for the personal attack. ;)

Trinnity
09-04-2012, 11:09 AM
http://www.mikecs.net/prodigeek/images/GeekOutMoment_12124/kirk_screams_khan.jpg
...................TFM !!!!!

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Cigar
09-04-2012, 11:10 AM

You're not going to Cry are you? :)

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Does that mean you will be nice to me, or are you having an off day?

I'm always nice, you just don't perceive it that way...:)

Beevee
09-04-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm always nice, you just don't perceive it that way...:)

Nice people don't have their back to the camera.

Shoot the Goose
09-04-2012, 11:31 AM

Hey Sec. Welcome. Unfortunately, the lib crop here is thin, and tends to the absurd, as in most forums. Its mostly baseless snipes, or a few long-winded incoherent diatribes. Frankly, if I were a lib, I haven't a clue how I would defend my views either.

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Nice people don't have their back to the camera.

Says the faceless cold being..;)

Beevee
09-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Hey Sec. Welcome. Unfortunately, the lib crop here is thin, and tends to the absurd, as in most forums. Its mostly baseless snipes, or a few long-winded incoherent diatribes. Frankly, if I were a lib, I haven't a clue how I would defend my views either.

Nice to see you here too. You will lift the debating quality no end with your superb GOP rhetoric. It's rather a pity though that idiots like me will respond, but there's always the ignore feature, invented by Republicans to ensure only their views are the ones that matter - to Republicans.

Akula
09-04-2012, 11:39 AM
I It's possible the mods have been abducted, but we're not sure yet.

Stay tuned. ;)

As soon as they get a good look at them in the light, they'll turn 'em loose.

Akula
09-04-2012, 11:41 AM
I know! I can't stand it, it's getting harder and harder to take anyone seriously over there...it's sooooo frustrating!

We need more fresh liberal marxist meat!..Who are we going to rip to shreds?

Someone go over there and recruit them! :evil:

Akula
09-04-2012, 11:44 AM
I dunno about the 'lady' part, but I gotta give you credit for having the backbone to venture out of your comfort zone. The lib I was referring to is TFM and I called him a progressive doormat for his 'oh, it's not so bad' post this morning. I'm sure I'll be reported for the personal attack. ;)

The way that site runs they won't get the report until november or december.

We need TFM and his hallelujah chorus mates over here..LMAO..

V^^^V

sec
09-04-2012, 11:48 AM
You're not going to Cry are you? :)

Only if I have to read nonsense about an LS1 or LS3 being a better engine design than the new five oh from Ford. I'll be laughing so hard that I'll cry.

But your politics are known to me and I can appreciate it since your bread is buttered from govt contracts. At least you are honest about it and that is to be respected.

Smartmouthwoman
09-04-2012, 11:57 AM
The way that site runs they won't get the report until november or december.

We need TFM and his hallelujah chorus mates over here..LMAO..

V^^^V

He was invited some time ago... figure he checked it out and thought somebody might call him a name and the mods here wouldn't protect him... so he didn't sign up.

Too bad, huh? ;)

Jenda
09-04-2012, 12:09 PM
I didn't even know about this site until I read Akula's post on the "the other site" this morning. Now I'm here...permanently. Thanks Akula. :icon_salut: I am center-right, but I really like reading all points of view...which is why I hang out on message boards...mostly reading and not much posting. Looking forward to less trolls and less error messages here.

Smartmouthwoman
09-04-2012, 12:12 PM
I didn't even know about this site until I read Akula's post on the "the other site" this morning. Now I'm here...permanently. Thanks Akula. :icon_salut: I am center-right, but I really like reading all points of view...which I hang out on message boards...mostly reading and not much posting. Looking forward to less trolls and less error messages here.

Welcome, Jenda. Maybe you'll feel more comfortable posting here. Less sharks in the water. ;)

Akula
09-04-2012, 12:14 PM
I didn't even know about this site until I read Akula's post on the "the other site" this morning. Now I'm here...permanently. Thanks Akula. :icon_salut: I am center-right, but I really like reading all points of view...which I hang out on message boards...mostly reading and not much posting. Looking forward to less trolls and less error messages here.

Welcome Jenda...I don't "work" here and I don't get anything for referring people...but I know how frustrated I was with the poor performance over there and I figured others were as well.

Brewskier
09-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Welcome Jenda...I don't "work" here and I don't get anything for referring people...but I know how frustrated I was with the poor performance over there and I figured others were as well.

I hear you. I've just about had it with PF. The site has been downright unusable today... even moreso than usual.

GCF
09-04-2012, 12:22 PM

We I'm here now so let the party begin, oh damn where did that dang blunt go to again? Dang be right back!:grin:

Akula
09-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Welcome, Jenda. Maybe you'll feel more comfortable posting here. Less sharks in the water. ;)

hmmm.."Akula" is russian for shark.

V^^^V

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4579312035496904&id=15d0b80ee877ffa5f6e5107f18f4936b%3C/a%3E (http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4579312035496904&id=15d0b80ee877ffa5f6e5107f18f4936b)

Smartmouthwoman
09-04-2012, 12:31 PM
I see Montoya has signed up. He's enough lib for 3 posters.

(LOL, j/k, Montoya... glad you're here)

Smartmouthwoman
09-04-2012, 12:35 PM
hmmm.."Akula" is russian for shark.

V^^^V

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4579312035496904&id=15d0b80ee877ffa5f6e5107f18f4936b</a> (http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4579312035496904&id=15d0b80ee877ffa5f6e5107f18f4936b)

Hmmmm, never hear much about Russian sharks. Doesn't matter... I'm a fast swimmer. http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t33/texrose752/Danger_001.gif

Trinnity
09-04-2012, 12:40 PM
He was invited some time ago... figure he checked it out and thought somebody might call him a name and the mods here wouldn't protect him... so he didn't sign up.

Too bad, huh? ;)I invited TFM and he reported me for it. Never contacted him again.

Kabuki Joe
09-04-2012, 12:41 PM

...liberals have good intensions but so did hitler...

Kabuki Joe

kk8
09-04-2012, 12:42 PM
I have gotten an error message ALL MORNING on the other site!

Trinnity
09-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Welcome Jenda...I don't "work" here and I don't get anything for referring people...but I know how frustrated I was with the poor performance over there and I figured others were as well.You should get referrals- a lot of them. They're listed as a number under the "about me" feature on your profile page.

Brewskier
09-04-2012, 12:47 PM
I invited TFM and he reported me for it. Never contacted him again.

Hahaha, what were you thinking?

The guy's only purpose is to report people to moderators. He doesn't even have a political stance.

Akula
09-04-2012, 12:54 PM
You should get referrals- a lot of them. They're listed as a number under the "about me" feature on your profile page.

What does it mean?
It's a good thing, I presume? Is it like getting a "Thanks".
Excuse my ignorance on this.

Akula
09-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Hahaha, what were you thinking?

The guy's only purpose is to report people to moderators. He doesn't even have a political stance.

We need SOMEBODY who's arrogant, immature, inexperienced, rude and obnoxious..Otherwise...*yawn*

Sanguine
09-04-2012, 12:55 PM
I also just moved over here and hope to make this my new home :D, mostly just lurked on the other site but I hope to be more active here.

Akula
09-04-2012, 12:57 PM
I also just moved over here and hope to make this my new home :D, mostly just lurked on the other site but I hope to be more active here.

At least when you DO post it will actually work.

MMC
09-04-2012, 01:04 PM
At least when you DO post it will actually work.

Does this mean you will finally be able to break out of double digit posts here now? Especially since PF is having problems. :rollseyes:

Akula
09-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Does this mean you will finally be able to break out of double digit posts here now? Especially since PF is having problems. :rollseyes:

Your point is what? Will you elaborate?

MMC
09-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Your point is what? Will you elaborate?

Well just that if we were to have some glitch here. Are ya going to talk the same type of shit. I mean about the Site and all?

Akula
09-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Well just that if we were to have some glitch here. Are ya going to talk the same type of shit. I mean about the Site and all?

Probably.
Criticizing broken things doesn't equal "talking shit"..it's called telling the truth.
What's it to you, anyway, ace?

MMC
09-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Probably.
Criticizing broken things doesn't equal "talking shit"..it's called telling the truth.
What's it to you, anyway, ace?

Take a look around.....then you will have your answer. Jack, or would that be Joker?

Akula
09-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Take a look around.....then you will have your answer. Jack, or would that be Joker?

Sure, son..whatever you say..You can't answer a direct question..and pretend to be enigmatic and inscrutable with vague one or two sentence replies....
Let's try again. I'm patient.

Does this mean you will finally be able to break out of double digit posts here now
What do you mean by that?

Take a look around.....then you will have your answer. Jack, or would that be Joker? isn't an answer.Speak plainly.
You want to talk? Make sense so people will pay attention. I'm not going to play word games all day.

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 01:41 PM
I challenge all you new PF people to stay here and not go running back to PF tomorrow or the next day.

sec
09-04-2012, 01:43 PM

r u f'n serious?

Trinnity
09-04-2012, 01:48 PM
r u f'n serious?Oops, I guess that didn't come out right. I was in a hurry and didn't look it over before I posted it. I invited him to another site a while back because I was asked to. Not here. Sorry.

IMPress Polly
09-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Nice to meet you sec!

I'm a fellow progressive. Specifically a (democratic) Marxist. I think you'll find that I'm fully capable of criticizing Obama and the Democrats...and other Marxists...and pretty much anybody...while applying a nuanced, pragmatic politics.

Irishman
09-04-2012, 02:32 PM

Wow, didn't think he was such a blowhard, I'm a bit surprised.

Calypso Jones
09-04-2012, 02:36 PM

nice guy.

KnownVision
09-04-2012, 03:46 PM

:grin:Well lets see how long they last fighting with each other.

Akula
09-04-2012, 03:51 PM
:grin:Well lets see how long they last fighting with each other.

Based on past experience their fights would probably be; "Liar" "you suck" "you're a racist" "You're stupid" "nuh uh"

Rinse and repeat.

KnownVision
09-04-2012, 03:53 PM

:evil:Why don't we go over and see if Ubama has signed up yet.

KnownVision
09-04-2012, 03:57 PM
I hear you. I've just about had it with PF. The site has been downright unusable today... even moreso than usual.

:grin:Kind of sounds like something Ubama would bail out.

KnownVision
09-04-2012, 03:59 PM
I see Montoya has signed up. He's enough lib for 3 posters.

(LOL, j/k, Montoya... glad you're here)

:cry:Oh come on. At least give him credit. Hes enough for at least 4 posters.

KnownVision
09-04-2012, 04:08 PM
I challenge all you new PF people to stay here and not go running back to PF tomorrow or the next day.

:grin:By tommorow PF will stand for 'PURE FAILURE'. Something only Washington would use.

sec
09-04-2012, 04:21 PM
I just issued a challenge to all of the gay posters in the gay subforum and invited them here. They are all far left liberals and would be a good addition to this site

Captain Obvious
09-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Welcome Sec, glad you're here.

Smartmouthwoman
09-04-2012, 04:32 PM
I just issued a challenge to all of the gay posters in the gay subforum and invited them here. They are all far left liberals and would be a good addition to this site

Don't forget all the psychos in the Religious section. They prob think we've all be 'taken' and they've been 'left behind!'

Trinnity
09-04-2012, 04:38 PM

Don't forget all the psychos in the Religious section. They prob think we've all be 'taken' and they've been 'left behind!'
Ruh Roh :icon_pale:

:sofa:

Captain Obvious
09-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Maybe Spunk will come back.

Trinnity
09-05-2012, 05:47 AM
Maybe Spunk will come back.I wish he would. He's a real firecracker.