PDA

View Full Version : The Pit Stop.....

Pages : [1] 2

MMC
09-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Okay guys time to let the Rest Stop and my medical shit go.....we can let that one fall to the way side. Unless any have an objection.

This Pit Stop is like for those cross-continent races where one might have to pull an all nighter. Like a back and forth Cannonball Run starting in the EU and running all the way to the Pacific Ocean at Kamchatka.

I got to hit some refueling and then the showers. Probably will get some shut eye too. Will be back later tonight. 8)

Conley
09-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Ok Brutha...we had Intermission too. I guess this is the new thread for all that stuff.

Loaded up on stuff for the games. I got Bloody Mary action and going to be making some fancy chicken burger / slider type things.

Also Cheetos.

;D

Mister D
09-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Are there games tonight? I'm going for beers and wings. Hopefully it doesn't get too crowded.

Conley
09-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Are there games tonight? I'm going for beers and wings. Hopefully it doesn't get too crowded.

Yes, from now on there are games almost constantly from Sat noon through late Sun. Also Monday, Thurs, and Fri nights.

Mister D
09-10-2011, 04:16 PM

Yes, from now on there are games almost constantly from Sat noon through late Sun. Also Monday, Thurs, and Fri nights.

I was planning on leaving in a bit. Maybe they were afternoon games?

Conley
09-10-2011, 04:27 PM

There were afternoon games. Games currently being played. More games tonight. All games. All the time. >:D ;D

Mister D
09-10-2011, 04:30 PM

There were afternoon games. Games currently being played. More games tonight. All games. All the time. >:D ;D

>:( >:( :D Well, hopefully I'll get a wing deal. If the Giants or Jets are on it will be mobbed. I may have to bring the Mossberg. 8)

Mister D
09-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I'll be back on later.

Conley
09-10-2011, 04:51 PM

>:( >:( :D Well, hopefully I'll get a wing deal. If the Giants or Jets are on it will be mobbed. I may have to bring the Mossberg. 8)

:D Jeez D.

Ok, here are the basics. Memorize:

College Football : Saturday
Pro Football : Sunday

The Giants and Jets are Pro Football, so they will usually be playing on Sunday. Sometimes they play on Monday Night, but that's next lesson. For now just focus on the above. ;D

Mister D
09-10-2011, 09:42 PM
:D Thank you for the help, Conley.

Cap't, I'm heading to bed. Talk to you all in the AM.

Captain Obvious
09-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Later man, nice chatting with ya.

Conley
09-11-2011, 09:29 AM
MMC left without telling us? He must be practicing his Super Bowl shuffle for "Opening Day" as it is known around these parts ;)

MMC
09-11-2011, 10:03 AM
MMC left without telling us? He must be practicing his Super Bowl shuffle for "Opening Day" as it is known around these parts ;)

Sorry bout that guys.....I was on and then the one brutha called me about some about natural cereal. Which he was raving about and that we were good to go for the Start of the season. He was like you got to get over here now as he was getting ready for his NFL party. :)

I had just seen D.....come on too. But after i had logged out. But I did hurry back and i already filled the cereal bowl. Especially since I don't have NO Bloody Mary's for the day. ;)

Thats okay I will accept some Bloody Falcons instead..... >:D

Conley
09-11-2011, 10:08 AM

Sorry bout that guys.....I was on and then the one brutha called me about some about natural cereal. Which he was raving about and that we were good to go for the Start of the season. He was like you got to get over here now as he was getting ready for his NFL party. :)

I had just seen D.....come on too. But after i had logged out. But I did hurry back and i already filled the cereal bowl. Especially since I don't have NO Bloody Mary's for the day. ;)

;D

You have some cereal for me and I will have a Bloody Mary and some Bloody Bird (chicken burger) in your honor

MMC
09-11-2011, 10:16 AM

;D

You have some cereal for me and I will have a Bloody Mary and some Bloody Bird (chicken burger) in your honor

Sounds Good.....althought the Sun is out here and it is going to be a nice day. Tho's Bloody Mary's sound real good right about now. I could go for the tomato Juice. You make old fashioned way or with the Mix? Whoa, my row dog was right he did.....Score. Okay I just took your hit for you.Yes feel it expand in your lungs. Yep hold it, hold it, uhm can't, lungs fried, coughing, hacking, Yep take another hit.Coughing and hacking some more, eyes watering now, Ahhhhh, cough, good to go now bruthas.......time for mine. ;D

Conley
09-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Clinton I didnt inhale (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bktd_Pi4YJw#)

>:D

MMC
09-11-2011, 11:13 AM
TOBY KEITH- I ll Never Smoke Weed with Willie Nelson Again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg_4DGiFHOQ#)

:D And Willie wont smoke weed with me. >:D ;D

Toby Keith I`ll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm34ZLlIvQg#)

When I was done in the South.....and in my youth. I had a 2 and half foot Sliders graphic bong. They would talk shit about being able to out party any yankees. Wham bam bada-bing. I pull out the bong. At the time I was around all the Natural Connisuers with the long-bottom from South Farthing. The Bowl I had on it was a one and a half hitter bowl. 4 was about all they could handle. Biker types, banger types, red-neck types, u name it.

I would be on my 7th or 8th. Then be like, yeah you can out party us yankees. Right!
I was like nah.....just drink more beer and be more disgusting. Lmao.

Then I would remind them i was out in Cali- land hanging with some college types. That had money. They like to play a game called bong-gammon. Which was just a backgammon game. But each time you rolled doubles. You got a packed bowl the higher the doubles the harder packed the bowl is. Double Sixes.....packed with a pencil. Now.....here is the kicker. 4ft graphic bong where another has to hold the carb, and the weed. Puna Buds from Hawaii. They would even have you fill up the bong and then break exhale what you had. Now with the whole thing filled, hit it. As soon as you did they let go the carb and it was like a shot gun right into your lungs. Whooooo--eeeeee! talking bout hacking your brains out and being stoned. You got the picture. O0

MMC
09-11-2011, 12:10 PM
K guys.....my time to refuel. Will be back later. ;)

Conley
09-11-2011, 03:26 PM
OK...gotta break here for a bit and watch some football...will be back on later >:D

Mister D
09-11-2011, 03:36 PM
I'll be around tonight too.

MMC
09-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Well I will be heading out to the Warehouse. CL is on but I think he fell asleep. Will have limited time on for the next few days. Derm Tomorrow and then the Surgery Wed. So I will be getting whatever sleep I can. Until I get the surgery over with. Wondering what pain meds they going to be giving me same with what they going to dope me up with since they are not putting me to sleep.

I will be glad to get all of this over with. Thats for sure. So if I am not on to much these next few days. It will be because of this shit.

Conley
09-12-2011, 08:00 AM
zzzz...snort...snort...Fell asleep? Nahh.

I am here.

We will be thinking of ya. Hope this is the last batch of med stuff for a while and they finally figure out what ails ya. Then you can be back to full strength.

wingrider
09-12-2011, 08:08 AM
got some bad news here fellas.

One of my wifes clients (she does home care for the elderly) commited suicide on tuesday, they didn't find him until friday. from what I know he shot himself

Conley
09-12-2011, 08:10 AM

One of my wifes clients (she does home care for the elderly) commited suicide on tuesday, they didn't find him until friday. from what I know he shot himself

Prayers with you and your wife LoVE. That is awful. I hope she handles it as well as can be hoped, know you will be there for her during this tough time.

wingrider
09-12-2011, 08:17 AM
hey thanks man

Conley
09-12-2011, 08:22 AM
that is a tough tough job she has, takes a good strong person to be able to do that

wingrider
09-12-2011, 08:25 AM
yeah,, she gets so attached to them and then they either go to the nursing home or the morgue,, she has done this for almost 20 years.. I don't think I could handle it knowing that sooner or later you are going to lose them.

Conley
09-12-2011, 08:34 AM
yeah,, she gets so attached to them and then they either go to the nursing home or the morgue,, she has done this for almost 20 years.. I don't think I could handle it knowing that sooner or later you are going to lose them.

yeah i know for certain i couldn't handle it. it is good to know there are people out there who can do that kind of work, for me it would be too much. also sad when they either don't have family around or the family doesn't care to help care for them. they brought their kids into the world and raised them but now the kids are too busy or have other interests...makes me sad just thinking about it

wingrider
09-12-2011, 08:38 AM
yeppers nothing sadder than having your kids kick you to the curb when you can no longer do for them.

MMC
09-12-2011, 08:53 AM

Prayers for you and your wife Lo.....hope you guys are alright. May strength and fortitude be yours to hold.

MMC
09-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Okay guys I got to crash......be back later.

Mister D
09-12-2011, 01:41 PM
'Bout to head off on a run. BBL.

MMC
09-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Well I got to hit the showers.....then get some shut eye for tonight. I will try to get back on later but i doubt it will be until like 1230 or 1 am my time.

Mister D
09-12-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm off to bed, gents. I'll listen to the Broncos as I fall asleep. That way I can wow you all with my football knowledge in the AM.

Conley
09-12-2011, 10:15 PM
I'm off to bed, gents. I'll listen to the Broncos as I fall asleep. That way I can wow you all with my football knowledge in the AM.

Excellent...I'm not sure who to cheer for in this game. I guess Oakland because of the Raiderettes?

MMC
09-13-2011, 01:03 AM
Well I will be heading out to the Warehouse.....will see you during the daylight.

Conley
09-13-2011, 08:55 AM
Goooooooooooood Morning MMC!

MMC
09-13-2011, 09:09 AM
Goooooooooooood Morning MMC!

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1185367663300&id=f6649aee231226626985d71967fcbd42&url=http%3a%2f%2fcf1.imgobject.com%2fposters%2fe94 %2f4bc9513a017a3c57fe023e94%2fsmart-money-original.jpg

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1081652154508&id=7949e280d8f95fcec5e8cf3a2d3ed72d&url=http%3a%2f%2f4.bp.blogspot.com%2f_bpdWsOrotV0% 2fSxRegkx3PvI%2fAAAAAAAABUo%2fRZFowe8e5vE%2fs400%2 fedward%2bg%2brobinson%2b1.jpg

Aaaaaah, whats so good about it eh. :D ;)

Not to mention I just found out about our Troopers. >:(

Conley
09-13-2011, 09:11 AM
What happened?

Just woke up and came here to get my news...haven't checked the other sites yet

MMC
09-13-2011, 09:12 AM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1190179118301&id=65cb8e451a7db40180135544c27526f5&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.newyorkpost.com%2fr%2fnypost% 2fblogs%2fmovies%2f201010%2fimages%2frobinsonatdes k.jpg

But good morning brutha.....as ya can see we pulled another all niter. ;D

I got a thread up on it in Latest happenings I think. ;)

Conley
09-13-2011, 09:13 AM
I see your posts now -- thanks for letting me know.

I am going to check them out now.

:(

Conley
09-13-2011, 09:13 AM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1190179118301&id=65cb8e451a7db40180135544c27526f5&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.newyorkpost.com%2fr%2fnypost% 2fblogs%2fmovies%2f201010%2fimages%2frobinsonatdes k.jpg

But good morning brutha.....as ya can see we pulled another all niter. ;D

I got a thread up on it in Latest happenings I think. ;)

My brutha is always at the news desk, keepin us informed!! 8)

MMC
09-13-2011, 09:15 AM

Ya nevers did say anything about my bugs bunny pic for your carrot thread..... >:( :o :'( :P

Conley
09-13-2011, 09:18 AM

Ya nevers did say anything about my bugs bunny pic for your carrot thread..... >:( :o :'( :P

:rofl:

It made me laugh when I sees it, and now that you keep bringing it up I laugh at that too ;) :D

MMC
09-13-2011, 11:20 AM
What the Hell was that Ad.....President Palin Vote Now. Are they Mad, musta lost their damn minds. :D ;D

Conley
09-13-2011, 11:27 AM
What the Hell was that Ad.....President Palin Vote Now. Are they Mad, musta lost their damn minds. :D ;D

Now that would be something! It'd be great if she entered the race.

I have been seeing the President Perry ads.

MMC
09-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Alright guys I got to crash. Then get up and eat something before midnight. Cant have anything after that. Dunno if I will be on tonight or early in the morning. Have to lay back down and get some rest before I go in there. Plus I have to go into work tonight anyways.

Conley
09-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Alright guys I got to crash. Then get up and eat something before midnight. Cant have anything after that. Dunno if I will be on tonight or early in the morning. Have to lay back down and get some rest before I go in there. Plus I have to go into work tonight anyways.

OK If I don't see you before good luck in surgery tomorrow!

Mister D
09-13-2011, 12:51 PM
I may be MIA tonight. Not sure.

Conley
09-13-2011, 12:54 PM

>:( >:( Why?

Mister D
09-13-2011, 01:13 PM

I'm flirting with PH again... :o :P

Conley
09-13-2011, 01:19 PM

>:(

Two-timer! :D

Mister D
09-13-2011, 01:20 PM

>:(

Two-timer! :D

We've only kissed once! I swear! ;D

Conley
09-13-2011, 01:21 PM
That means nothing! You can have sex without ever kissing!

[deleted] >:(

Mister D
09-13-2011, 01:31 PM
That means nothing! You can have sex without ever kissing!

[deleted] >:(

:D ;D

Captain Obvious
09-13-2011, 06:11 PM

I clicked on there the other day - first time in over a month. I have zero desire to post there. Too much estrogen.

Mister D
09-13-2011, 06:21 PM

I clicked on there the other day - first time in over a month. I have zero desire to post there. Too much estrogen.

Like I said before, those airhead liberals broads are the worst.

MMC
09-13-2011, 07:11 PM

:o "Say What"..... ::) :D

Conley
09-13-2011, 07:15 PM
D was here but now he is elsewheres...could be wing night?

Mister D
09-13-2011, 07:31 PM
I'm here. Reading along. I'm a little burned out.

MMC
09-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Yeah.....I got to hit the showers and crash again. Then head out to the Warehouse. Get back here and nap for a few then off to see he surgeon. Catch you guys during the daylight.

Conley
09-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Yeah.....I got to hit the showers and crash again. Then head out to the Warehouse. Get back here and nap for a few then off to see he surgeon. Catch you guys during the daylight.

OK bud good luck tomorrow -- let us know how you is after when you get a chance

MMC
09-14-2011, 04:25 AM
Yeah I woke up to discover that Print went down and everything is like 3 hrs behind. Went up to the warehouse to discover couple people took off. This would be the same at the other warehouse where my partner is. Althought I suspect he will have more people calling off. So we sent the word out. Then I called my step son and my youngest to get up to the warehouse. So that they are there when the truck comes in.

They knew I was having the surgery.....so they were kinda prepared just in case anything happened. As usual it did. Wish the printing manager would send a mass email out telling all theat print was down. At least people can and could give others a heads-up. But they never do. All are kept waiting.

Sucks because I can't have anything to drink. Usually I am into my coffee and cereal right about now. Heard the news out of NY. So I figured I drop on in before I lay down again.

MMC
09-14-2011, 10:10 AM
Well its that time Gents.....got to hit the shower and head over for the surgery. Getting close to that time and I want to get it over with. Will try to get back on here when I return home. We will see how the hand will be and how they going to wrap this up. :'( ??? :-\

Was glad to spend some time with you guys this morning. Thanks! ;)

Thought I did try and get the Admin to Word UP!......just to get some posts out of him/her. ;D

My cereal will be waiting for me I was told. ;D

Conley
09-14-2011, 10:11 AM
All right man, good seeing ya and you'll be flipping people off again with that finger in no time ;)

Mister D
09-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Let us know

MMC
09-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Okay guys I am back with like a golf ball on my middle finger. I decided to go with a local anastetshia over their twilight shit. Otherwise they were saying I wouldnt have got out until after 3 pm. So I was like screw the pain doc lets get it done.

Currently I cannot use my index finger or middle finger on my right hand. I am just barely able to use my ring finger. Still numbed out. Doc gave me something that is like vicadin. Fingers feel like they are all puffed up to. Already visiting the ole Longbottom. On the second bowl of stress-reliever. The ole lady is running over to the pharmacy now.

You guys will have to bear with me on my response back. Right now I am real slow. Course I have been taking time out to visit the wooden bowl.

Conley
09-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the update! Yeah I woulda gone for local over general anesthesia any day, I don't like getting knocked out if I can avoid it. Take all the time you need, hope the pain stays manageable.

MMC
09-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the update! Yeah I woulda gone for local over general anesthesia any day, I don't like getting knocked out if I can avoid it. Take all the time you need, hope the pain stays manageable.

As soons as they were explaining I would not be asleep and have a tube stuck down my throat. I was like good. But then it was we going to put half in and half out. Then the after time for waiting. I was like ah Doc you can give me morphine and I will even watch you do the surgery. Look on the battlefield they aint making you take off all your clothes. You could be laying in shit and they might move you. Otherwise whatever is dealt with there and then. Give me all this Bs over sterile conditions and whatnot. Make sure you alright before we let you go. Uhm thats why it is called same day surgery.

Hell get me in the wheelchair and I will make it into the car. Even if I am out of it. Then get me home and in my house. Then I am good. Plus good to go if my check out time calls. ;)

Conley
09-14-2011, 04:24 PM

As soons as they were explaining I would not be asleep and have a tube stuck down my throat. I was like good. But then it was we going to put half in and half out. Then the after time for waiting. I was like ah Doc you can give me morphine and I will even watch you do the surgery. Look on the battlefield they aint making you take off all your clothes. You could be laying in shit and they might move you. Otherwise whatever is dealt with there and then. Give me all this Bs over sterile conditions and whatnot. Make sure you alright before we let you go. Uhm thats why it is called same day surgery.

Hell get me in the wheelchair and I will make it into the car. Even if I am out of it. Then get me home and in my house. Then I am good. Plus good to go if my check out time calls. ;)

Yep agree with it all. I can take pain better than I can take a tube down my throat too...makes me gag just thinkin bout it.

MMC
09-14-2011, 05:29 PM
Alright guys I got take a break. Dinner is here and then I got to crash. I will have to take that medication to. Hope I will get up later tonight. If not see you during the daylight.

Mister D
09-14-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm off to bed.

MMC
09-15-2011, 01:36 AM
Alright Lo.....I got to head to the warehouse. I will catch ya durng the daylight. :)

wingrider
09-15-2011, 01:41 AM
check ya later ,

MMC
09-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Alright guys.....Im off to bed. Laters!

Conley
09-15-2011, 03:54 PM
How is the finger doing today?

MMC
09-16-2011, 12:30 AM

It's not bad.....course I got some stuff that is like Vicodin. So I havent felt a thing yet. At least my other two fingers around it can work now. So it does make it easier to type.

Conley
09-16-2011, 02:45 PM

It's not bad.....course I got some stuff that is like Vicodin. So I havent felt a thing yet. At least my other two fingers around it can work now. So it does make it easier to type.

That is all good news. Glad to hear it!

MMC
09-16-2011, 02:47 PM
Alright you guys.....I have bored ya with the shit from PH. Looks like I will be boring ya with all the APS I throw up from now on. Well I have been up all nite so I will get something to eat and crash. Will be on later.

Mister D
09-16-2011, 02:53 PM
What does APS stand for?

MMC
09-16-2011, 02:55 PM
What does APS stand for?

Associated Press Specials.....

Conley
09-16-2011, 02:57 PM
What does APS stand for?

Nah, not boring...get some rest!

MMC
09-16-2011, 03:16 PM
What does APS stand for?

Nah, not boring...get some rest!

Alright guys.....I will be back later.

Mister D
09-16-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm off to happy hour soon but I will stop in afterward.

Mister D
09-16-2011, 08:35 PM
I'm gonna hit the hay soon. I'll be back in the AM as my bacon sizzles in the pan. 8)

Conley
09-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Have a good one!

MMC
09-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Alright D.....nite-crew in Da House.

Conley
09-16-2011, 10:31 PM

8)

We need to get some badges. Patches like an MC. What ya think?

MMC
09-16-2011, 11:06 PM

8)

We need to get some badges. Patches like an MC. What ya think?

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1139242700948&id=e7c037e7bcb71a0b2d99f3b9683abe2f&url=http%3a%2f%2f1.bp.blogspot.com%2f_FvN5f4VYy5M% 2fR1w7iDVysiI%2fAAAAAAAABf8%2fR1FYag5M2Iw%2fs400%2 flegion%2bof%2bdoom.jpg

:D ;)

Well we can go with like the Legion of Doom.

Conley
09-16-2011, 11:10 PM
???

How did you find that photo of me and my bro? >:D

MMC
09-16-2011, 11:17 PM
???

It's called Obama's Patriot Act.....where All public camera's Zoom in on ya. ;)

Conley
09-16-2011, 11:18 PM
???

New rule...you can't use Obama and patriot in the same sentence or you will be banned from the thread ;)

MMC
09-16-2011, 11:27 PM
???

New rule...you can't use Obama and patriot in the same sentence or you will be banned from the thread ;)

New Englander??? I know....I got it. ODD World! Thats Oppositional Defiance Disorder. :D

Conley
09-16-2011, 11:31 PM
:D Nah...Obama is not a patriot.

Now if yous wanna talk about Bellicheat Tom Shady and the rest of the crew, well we's got another thread for that ;)

MMC
09-16-2011, 11:39 PM

Now if yous wanna talk about Bellicheat Tom Shady and the rest of the crew, well we's got another thread for that ;)

Tom Shady??? Only Shady I know is Slim Shady and I don't think Obama matches the personae. ;)

Conley
09-16-2011, 11:43 PM

Tom Shady??? Only Shady I know is Slim Shady and I don't think Obama matches the personae. ;)

Tom Shady QB for the Cheatriots...you know, under Bellicheat! Man, just cuz you NFC doesn't mean you get a pass!

MMC
09-16-2011, 11:53 PM

Tom Shady QB for the Cheatriots...you know, under Bellicheat! Man, just cuz you NFC doesn't mean you get a pass!

Oh.....Why Didnt you say Carol and the Brady Bunch led by Flo. :D

Conley
09-16-2011, 11:58 PM

Obama is whiter than Em ;)

MMC
09-17-2011, 12:55 AM

Obama is whiter than Em ;)

:) But EM doesn't need a teleprompter. ;)

MMC
09-17-2011, 03:48 AM
Well I got to get some rest.....catch ya during the daylight.

Mister D
09-17-2011, 10:19 AM
Time to get the groceries, lil' niggaz.

Conley
09-17-2011, 10:23 AM
All right homie, Let's hear what D is cooking this week when you git back

MMC
09-17-2011, 10:29 AM

Alright D.....if you not back by the end of the day. We will send someone for ya. We know what happens when you go into the frozen food section and get to reading those labels. Do us a favor this time.....don't pick-up anything that says Concentrate. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/grin20.gif ;)

Mister D
09-17-2011, 04:50 PM
Nigga please! >:( I don't buy concentrate. Well, maybe dish soap. :-\

Mister D
09-17-2011, 04:51 PM
BTW, my POS PC put me out of business this afternoon. I couldn't get online. ::)

Mister D
09-17-2011, 04:55 PM
But, alas, now it's time for beer and wings...

Conley
09-17-2011, 05:47 PM

Alright D.....if you not back by the end of the day. We will send someone for ya. We know what happens when you go into the frozen food section and get to reading those labels. Do us a favor this time.....don't pick-up anything that says Concentrate. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/grin20.gif ;)

:rofl:

Conley
09-17-2011, 05:47 PM
BTW, my POS PC put me out of business this afternoon. I couldn't get online. ::)

Hrrmph. Yeah MMC was honoring you with your very own thread and you couldn't even bother to post. ??? >:D ;D

You are a wing and beer machine.

Mister D
09-17-2011, 07:32 PM

Hrrmph. Yeah MMC was honoring you with your very own thread and you couldn't even bother to post. ??? >:D ;D

The new PC is coming soon...

Conley
09-17-2011, 08:24 PM

If you didn't go out for beer and wings 3x a week you would have had enough saved up by now! ;D

Mister D
09-17-2011, 08:28 PM

If you didn't go out for beer and wings 3x a week you would have had enough saved up by now! ;D

2X >:(

Conley
09-17-2011, 08:34 PM
;D

You know you can make wings in the oven. Just sayin'.

Think how much you could save!

MMC
09-17-2011, 08:44 PM
;D

You know you can make wings in the oven. Just sayin'.

Think how much you could save!

Yep, he could get a whole bag for 6.99.....last him a whole week. ;)

Conley
09-18-2011, 10:32 AM
Gonna go find some breakfast...D you never did tell us what you bought from the store. Gonna cook up some good pasta?

MMC
09-18-2011, 10:42 AM
Gonna go find some breakfast...D you never did tell us what you bought from the store. Gonna cook up some good pasta?

Yeah he did remembers.....said he got held-up in the Dishwashing Soap Aisle. Somethin bout another bottle that was taking up all the time because it tricked him into having that http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/blondemoment.gif and he was forced once again to Conentrate. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/book1.gif :D ;D

Mister D
09-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Off to bed fellas. Hopefully I can pass the torch to MMC.

Conley
09-18-2011, 08:41 PM
Off to bed fellas. Hopefully I can pass the torch to MMC.

Nooooooooooo!

MMC
09-19-2011, 12:14 AM
<<<<< in for the hand-off from D.

MMC
09-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Alright guys passing over the torch.....got to hit the hay. Be back later tonight. :)

Conley
09-19-2011, 06:11 PM
MMC or anyone else, have you seen LoVe around?

Hope he and his family are doing ok.

Mister D
09-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Yeah, I noticed he hasn't been around. Hope all is well.

MMC
09-19-2011, 10:36 PM

Usually he is not in during the weekends. I havent heard anything. Hope All is Well with him and his family. I was hoping to see him tonight. As he works nights too.

Conley
09-19-2011, 10:37 PM

Usually he is not in during the weekends. I havent heard anything. Hope All is Well with him and his family. I was hoping to see him tonight. As he works nights too.

Maybe he will be on tonight...hope so.

MMC
09-19-2011, 11:15 PM

Maybe he will be on tonight...hope so.

Yep he is here now.....

wingrider
09-19-2011, 11:38 PM
well hello ladies and gents, nice to see I was missed ... I have been pretty busy for the last week what with taking my wife up to get sme medical tests done, so far we haven't heard from the hospitol but we are in prayer that things will be ok and have turned this whole thing over to God and it is in his hands now. whatever the outcome we will keep praying .. she seems to be doing a little better but is still having chest pains and weakness.

thank you to all of you for your prayers and concerns..

MMC
09-19-2011, 11:49 PM
well hello ladies and gents, nice to see I was missed ... I have been pretty busy for the last week what with taking my wife up to get sme medical tests done, so far we haven't heard from the hospitol but we are in prayer that things will be ok and have turned this whole thing over to God and it is in his hands now. whatever the outcome we will keep praying .. she seems to be doing a little better but is still having chest pains and weakness.

One day at a time my brother.....our prayers won't stop!

MMC
09-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Alright Lo.....passing the torch off to you. I am off to the warehouse. :) Catch ya during the daylight. ;)

Conley
09-20-2011, 08:48 AM
I am here to save the day!

O0

MMC
09-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Sorry my bruthas.....when the Bud-Man calleth. I am there in less than a jump and a hollera. ;)

Conley
09-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Sorry my bruthas.....when the Bud-Man calleth. I am there in less than a jump and a hollera. ;)

:D

Are you coming or going?

Mister D
09-20-2011, 10:38 AM

If the Bud Man calleth at 11AM AA better calleth tomorrow. :D ;D

MMC
09-20-2011, 11:33 AM

If the Bud Man calleth at 11AM AA better calleth tomorrow. :D ;D

Al's Alfalfa? ;D O0

Conley
09-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Ah, there's nothing like a good morning beer buzz though.

Conley
09-20-2011, 12:30 PM

One day at a time my brother.....our prayers won't stop!

Agreed! We are there with ya LoVE

MMC
09-20-2011, 03:39 PM
Xzibit - Multiply (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_GOuHA66zM#)

Alright guys.....I'll leave it to you. Stayed longer today. But I can now crash and get up around 9 or 10pm my time. Hopefully we can get this place to Multiply.

Like Sands in an Hourglass......These Are the Days of Our Lives. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/clock.gif :D ;)

Conley
09-20-2011, 03:46 PM
All right man sleep well and we'll see ya tonight.

Mister D
09-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Aight nigraz. I'll be back tonight. I'll stay logged in though.

Conley
09-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Aight nigraz. I'll be back tonight. I'll stay logged in though.

Cool.

MMC
09-21-2011, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I think I am going to lay down. My chest feels heavy and so is my mood. I think I will just hold onto my baby for little while. I will try and get back on later tonight.

Conley
09-21-2011, 04:44 PM
OK bud get some rest...

MMC
09-22-2011, 12:15 AM
I have to take a break tonight before I go to the warehouse.....get my head-together. Surpised I was able to even answer anything else here today.

Thanks to all for putting up with my crisis.

Conley
09-22-2011, 08:43 AM
Nothing to put with man, glad we could distract you for a few hours at least.

Conley
09-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Good to see ya back MMC, you have been missed. Thanks for all the updates!

MMC
09-23-2011, 09:24 AM

Morning my bruthas.....Hope All is Well with ya's.

Conley
09-23-2011, 09:57 AM

Morning to all! Friday bitchez!

Mister D
09-23-2011, 10:08 AM

Can't wait to sleep in

MMC
09-23-2011, 10:21 AM

Can't wait to sleep in

Ice Cube - You Can Do It (uncensored) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7F2n30vDHE#)

Meda.....whatchu loco or somethin. Plenty of time to sleep once ya dead. What she says.....essay! :D ;D

Mister D
09-23-2011, 10:37 AM
Nothing better than drifting off into sleep on Friday night (after some pills and booze of course) knowing you don't have t get up for work. :) Even the cat knows he doesn't eat until 9:30 on Saturday mornings.

Conley
09-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Nothing better than drifting off into sleep on Friday night (after some pills and booze of course) knowing you don't have t get up for work. :) Even the cat knows he doesn't eat until 9:30 on Saturday mornings.

Wish my dog would learn this! I am a really light sleeper though, it's easier for me to just get up and feed her than toss and turn.

Mister D
09-23-2011, 10:45 AM

Wish my dog would learn this! I am a really light sleeper though, it's easier for me to just get up and feed her than toss and turn.

Yeah, I hear dogs are ruthless. My cat will meow a few times but will usually just lie at the end of the bed and wait for me to get up.

Conley
09-23-2011, 10:48 AM

Yeah, I hear dogs are ruthless. My cat will meow a few times but will usually just lie at the end of the bed and wait for me to get up.

Yep, she'll jump up and down on me. At 55 lbs it's not unbearable, but tough to sleep through. ;D

MMC
09-23-2011, 11:14 AM

Yep, she'll jump up and down on me. At 55 lbs it's not unbearable, but tough to sleep through. ;D

Yeah my wife's snoring is like that. :D ;D :-\ :'(

Conley
09-23-2011, 11:34 AM
I snore, but only after drinking.

So most of the time. >:D

MMC
09-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Alright guys.....gotta break. Will be back later tonight.
Hopefully Pen will drop in and make his move. He has requested two undo moves already. Maybe some others too. One can hope. ;)

Conley
09-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Hopefully Pen will drop in and make his move. He has requested two undo moves already. Maybe some others too. One can hope. ;)

:D He could use some undos in the threads too ;)

Mister D
09-23-2011, 12:37 PM

:D He could use some undos in the threads too ;)

;D

MMC
09-24-2011, 02:57 PM
Alright guys I have to lay down for a bit. Then I will have to get to the hospital to see my Mom. Then get back here to laydown before I have to go in tonight. No longer have my son to help with Sundays.

Conley
09-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Alright guys I have to lay down for a bit. Then I will have to get to the hospital to see my Mom. Then get back here to laydown before I have to go in tonight. No longer have my son to help with Sundays.

Sounds good, get some rest and take care of yourself.

MMC
09-25-2011, 01:52 AM
Got some work I am doing.....but I will be on and off for the next few hours. I will leave myself signed-in. So if I dont answer right away. Just give me some time. Inventory!

Conley
09-25-2011, 08:58 AM
Workin on a Sunday...the News never gets a day off! >:(

MMC
09-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Alright my bruthas I got to break. I left ya some Ancient Astronaut Theory info. Some Archeological Stuff. We can discuss it whatever way you like. You tell me. Even with evidence from MS Science that could suggest such. There is to much that has been left behind right in front of our faces. Like Georgio stated when it comes to building structures they can show you things that make the building of the Pyramids look like Child's Play.

I will try and get back on tonight before I got to head in to work. Hoping my son will call too. Will let you know. :)

Conley
09-25-2011, 12:26 PM
All good man! DA BEARS!! ;D

MMC
09-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Okay I got to breaks now. My ole lady wants the Puter. So if I want my wings and chicken tenders. I best give her what she wants. See how I always let her think she is getting her way. :D ;D

Conley
09-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Mmm I could go for some of that.

Almost time for the Chargers here...I didn't realize half the team is hurt, I take back my predictions of an easy win. :-\

Mister D
09-25-2011, 03:14 PM
I could go for some wings myself. ;D

Conley
09-25-2011, 03:16 PM
I just ate a bunch of popcorn.

But thanks to youse guys I'm hungry again >:( >:(

Mister D
09-25-2011, 03:42 PM

Right. You ate the good stuff now you get to eat some bad stuff. 8)

Conley
09-25-2011, 03:51 PM

I don't think it was that good...I mean in moderation it would have been but I ate a huge bowl of it.

Mister D
09-25-2011, 04:08 PM

I don't think it was that good...I mean in moderation it would have been but I ate a huge bowl of it.

Moderation shmoderation. >:( You keep up your runs and you can eat all the good food you want. There is nothing wrong with a big bowl of popcorn. Imagine your poop tomorrow with all that fiber. It will be like a boa constrictor! :o

Conley
09-25-2011, 04:16 PM
I have been eating a lot of nuts too. Cashews, peanuts, and almonds. Poopin is easy like Sunday morning ;D

MMC
09-26-2011, 07:29 AM
Alright guys I have to head out this morning up to that Court for my son. Will let ya know whats up later when I get back. Have to visit my Mom too. Laters. :)

Mister D
09-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Alright guys I have to head out this morning up to that Court for my son. Will let ya know whats up later when I get back. Have to visit my Mom too. Laters. :)

Hopefully this has a positive effect on him.

Conley
09-26-2011, 09:34 AM

Hopefully this has a positive effect on him.

OK, let us know how it goes. Glad they are getting the trial started right away and not having him linger in holding.

Mister D
09-26-2011, 09:52 AM
He made his own bed but that must suck. :o

Conley
09-26-2011, 09:58 AM
I guess they already had the preliminary hearing, that's where they set bail, right? So if this is the actual trial I wonder how long it will last and how it will work, if they are all being charged together or what. I don't have any understanding of how the legal system actually works other than from TV. :-\

MMC
09-26-2011, 01:59 PM
Alright guys I got to head up to the hospital to see my Mother. Then get back here and crash. Will look to get on around 11 or 12 midnight, before I go to the warehouse. Til then! :)

Mister D
09-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Alright guys I got to head up to the hospital to see my Mother. Then get back here and crash. Will look to get on around 11 or 12 midnight, before I go to the warehouse. Til then! :)

OK. I'll see you in the AM.

Conley
09-26-2011, 02:09 PM

Sounds good, hope your Moms is doing ok under the circumstances. I'm sure she appreciates the visits.

Mister D
09-26-2011, 08:28 PM
His moms? How many mothers does he have? ??? O0 ;)

Conley
09-26-2011, 08:46 PM
His moms? How many mothers does he have? ??? O0 ;)

It's hoodspeak. Your pasty azz wouldn't understand. O0 ^-^ ;)

Mister D
09-26-2011, 09:24 PM
Alright nigraz, I need my beauty sleep. See you in the AM.

Conley
09-26-2011, 09:25 PM
Alright nigraz, I need my beauty sleep. See you in the AM.

Alright holmes, sleep well.

MMC
09-27-2011, 01:03 AM
Im' off to the Warehouse.....laters!

Conley
09-27-2011, 08:38 AM

You at work or at home now?

MMC
09-27-2011, 12:22 PM

Home and was waiting to see if they were going to release my mom. Their not. So I am headed up there now. Then I got to get back here and get some sleep. Will be back later tonight. She did eat some actual food and has passed a bowel. They have had her on some breathing machine and up and walking. So she is starting to get her strength back. her docs both told her she is done working. They will have her get disability. They state work would be to stressful. So she is done with all that. She just needs to get better and healthier.

Mister D
09-27-2011, 12:35 PM

Home and was waiting to see if they were going to release my mom. Their not. So I am headed up there now. Then I got to get back here and get some sleep. Will be back later tonight. She did eat some actual food and has passed a bowel. They have had her on some breathing machine and up and walking. So she is starting to get her strength back. her docs both told her she is done working. They will have her get disability. They state work would be to stressful. So she is done with all that. She just needs to get better and healthier.

Souunds good.

What was her job? In any case, it's usually men who are adversely affected by lack of work. That wouldn't happen to me but I'm just saying. ;D It probably won't be a big deal for your mom.

MMC
09-27-2011, 01:25 PM

Souunds good.

What was her job? In any case, it's usually men who are adversely affected by lack of work. That wouldn't happen to me but I'm just saying. ;D It probably won't be a big deal for your mom.

She was one the Hostesses for this restaurant that only opens after 4pm. So it was a lot of standing and walking. Which she was having problems with. For the longest time. Now we know why. It was only a part time job to help her off set the social security she gets. My mother was a bartender for most of her life. owned one too. A few years back she worked her way up from teller in a bank to an Assitant mgr. Then had some medical problems back then. So what she was getting was barely enough to pay her bills. So I dont know how that will really all play out. I know my brother was helping her financially. Even with her working.

Mister D
09-27-2011, 01:31 PM

Souunds good.

She was one the Hostesses for this restaurant that only opens after 4pm. So it was a lot of standing and walking. Which she was having problems with. For the longest time. Now we know why. It was only a part time job to help her off set the social security she gets. My mother was a bartender for most of her life. owned one too. A few years back she worked her way up from teller in a bank to an Assitant mgr. Then had some medical problems back then. So what she was getting was barely enough to pay her bills. So I dont know how that will really all play out. I know my brother was helping her financially. Even with her working.

That doesn't sound like she would have enjoyed it. Perhaps she could keep busy doing other things?

MMC
09-27-2011, 01:39 PM

Souunds good.

That doesn't sound like she would have enjoyed it. Perhaps she could keep busy doing other things?

Docs are all saying no work ever again. plus now she needs to have as little stres as possible. My Aunt says she is coming back up from Tn the first of the month or the following weekend. To stay with her for awhile. Alright my brutha I am out of here. Got to get up there.

Mister D
09-27-2011, 01:49 PM

Souunds good.

Docs are all saying no work ever again. plus now she needs to have as little stres as possible. My Aunt says she is coming back up from Tn the first of the month or the following weekend. To stay with her for awhile. Alright my brutha I am out of here. Got to get up there.

OK cya later

MMC
09-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Alright guys I got to head over to my Mom's. Then get back here and crash. Will be on later tonight. :-\

Conley
09-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Alright guys I got to head over to my Mom's. Then get back here and crash. Will be on later tonight. :-\

OK man, you are a good son. I will probably catch you late tonight then.

MMC
10-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Well I am going to have to get ready to head out to the Warehouse.....left a message as to what I got tomorrow. Going to be a long day and night. Not much can be done but I have to do it anyways. Well catch ya later CL. Let D know..... :) Thanks.

You can let Pen and the others know. Maybe they will stick around some more time.

MMC
10-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Alright Bro i got to head out.....Catch you later. :)

Conley
10-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Gotta go grab some groceries...will be back in a while ;D

MMC
10-01-2011, 02:45 PM

Alright my brutha.....X to the Z is in Da House. O0

Mister D
10-01-2011, 02:57 PM

I always go on Saturdays too. There is just something about grocery shopping on Saturday mornings. ;D I do my cooking on Sundays though. I went with 1.5 lbs of ground pork this week with which I will make a few things.

MMC
10-01-2011, 03:55 PM

I always go on Saturdays too. There is just something about grocery shopping on Saturday mornings. ;D I do my cooking on Sundays though. I went with 1.5 lbs of ground pork this week with which I will make a few things.

Yeah I was looking at the Meatballs for the Game Sunday. But Da Bears are on Early at Noon. So I might have to go with the Wings again.

Mister D
10-01-2011, 03:58 PM

Yeah I was looking at the Meatballs for the Game Sunday. But Da Bears are on Early at Noon. So I might have to go with the Wings again.

You can have the meatballs for the second game. :o ;) Why do Italians eat so early on Sundays? Not me. I'l' eat no earlier than 3:30 or 4 on the weekend.

MMC
10-01-2011, 04:13 PM

You can have the meatballs for the second game. :o ;) Why do Italians eat so early on Sundays? Not me. I'l' eat no earlier than 3:30 or 4 on the weekend.

I prefer to eat around that time too. I hate eating Late or to Early. With my schedule I end up waking up like from 9pm to 1am, somewheres in that time. My wife will have a plate ready for me. But half the time i just cant eat at that time. Not even if she makes a real brekfest plate.

It's all about the brekfest of Champions then. Usually she is going to bed and I can have coffee and a cigarette in some relative peace and quiet. If my step son is crashed and my oldest. Then I just listen to the sounds of the night. That and my finger-tips hitting the keyboard. :D

Mister D
10-01-2011, 04:41 PM
;D You have a bizarre schedule though. I wouldn't last a week. Too bad I'm not awake or I'd keep you company online.

Mister D
10-01-2011, 04:47 PM
For some reason I can imagine you as the owner of a janitorial company. Maybe it's a Mario Bros. thing. ;D

Anyway, I'm gonna polish off this glass of single malt scotch and make my way to the beer and wings facility. I'll be back later.

MMC
10-01-2011, 05:01 PM
For some reason I can imagine you as the owner of a janitorial company. Maybe it's a Mario Bros. thing. ;D

Anyway, I'm gonna polish off this glass of single malt scotch and make my way to the beer and wings facility. I'll be back later.

Alright D.....I am going to crash out anyways. I will get back on later tonight. ;)

Mister D
10-01-2011, 09:34 PM
You gots to keep Conley company, son. O0 Scotch + beer + wings = one tired Mister D.

Conley
10-01-2011, 09:39 PM
You gots to keep Conley company, son. O0 Scotch + beer + wings = one tired Mister D.

Sleep well. Don't shoot the cat if you hear strange noises. ;D

MMC
10-02-2011, 02:07 AM
Well I am off to the Warehouse.....catch ya during the daylight! ;)

MMC
10-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Well gents I got break.....Will be back laters. :)

Conley
10-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Well gents I got break.....Will be back laters. :)

All right enjoy the football!

Mister D
10-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Just got done the lawn. Time for the games.

MMC
10-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Well this is going to be my last week of having to leave at this time to head out to the warehouse. Though I may have to work this coming weekend to finish out. It's going to be strange having to go back to living a daytime lifestyle. Plus now to be out of work. Or at least not working. My wife says I need a break anyways.

Catch ya during the daylight.

MMC
10-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Well break time for me.....got to call my Mother. Then hit the hay. Be back later tonight.

MMC
10-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Alright.....I am off to the Warehouse. Catch ya during the daylight. After tonight. 5 more days.

Mister D
10-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Alright.....I am off to the Warehouse. Catch ya during the daylight. After tonight. 5 more days.

Can a part time job cover your expenses? You already own your house and you should be able to collect SS in a few years.

MMC
10-04-2011, 08:02 AM

Can a part time job cover your expenses? You already own your house and you should be able to collect SS in a few years.

Mornin D.....yeah thats how we will do it. Althought my wife wants me to take time off for a while. She says we are okay and she has it covered. If ya read the Update my oldest son has moved out. Their one friend that was living here moved out last week. After getting into with my step son. Thats twice they helped him out. My youngest well we know where he is. So things will be okay once we get him home.

Just know we have to do a lot more running with my Mom. That we could end up missing days of work. Well my wife has plenty of Sick days gathered up. So it wont affect her pay. Had some things we need to get done with the property but we will have to save up to do anything now. Having the money for whatever my Mother needs is something else we are worried about.

Truthfully maybe this is what the Man Upstairs intended for me and that it is all suppose to happen to bring my Mother and I closer together again. That this is the time when I am suppose to step and be there for her. Not having to work will allow me to be there as much as I can. My wife was like you have worked all your life, you got kicked out and did it for yourself, now you need to be with your Mom. Your kids are adults and yes we need to straighten the youngest out. But for the most part it is time for them to step up and take responsiblity for themselves.

Conley
10-04-2011, 08:16 AM

That this is the time when I am suppose to step and be there for her. Not having to work will allow me to be there as much as I can. My wife was like you have worked all your life, you got kicked out and did it for yourself, now you need to be with your Mom. Your kids are adults and yes we need to straighten the youngest out. But for the most part it is time for them to step up and take responsiblity for themselves.

Gooooooooooooood Mornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning MMC!

That is a great way to look at the whole thing. Losing the work sucks but the timing is such that it will give you more time with your Mom during this rough stretch. I'll say more in the Update thread but it sounds like you are looking at the whole thing in a positive way and also being realistic about your kids. :greatjob:

Mister D
10-04-2011, 08:23 AM

Mornin D.....yeah thats how we will do it. Althought my wife wants me to take time off for a while. She says we are okay and she has it covered. If ya read the Update my oldest son has moved out. Their one friend that was living here moved out last week. After getting into with my step son. Thats twice they helped him out. My youngest well we know where he is. So things will be okay once we get him home.

Just know we have to do a lot more running with my Mom. That we could end up missing days of work. Well my wife has plenty of Sick days gathered up. So it wont affect her pay. Had some things we need to get done with the property but we will have to save up to do anything now. Having the money for whatever my Mother needs is something else we are worried about.

Truthfully maybe this is what the Man Upstairs intended for me and that it is all suppose to happen to bring my Mother and I closer together again. That this is the time when I am suppose to step and be there for her. Not having to work will allow me to be there as much as I can. My wife was like you have worked all your life, you got kicked out and did it for yourself, now you need to be with your Mom. Your kids are adults and yes we need to straighten the youngest out. But for the most part it is time for them to step up and take responsiblity for themselves.

That's what I've been saying. These aren't little boys or young teens. They're men.

God doesn't make people sick. :-\

Conley
10-04-2011, 08:23 AM
Gooooooooooooood Mornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning Mister D!

O0

Mister D
10-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Gooooooooooooood Mornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning Mister D!

O0

What up!?

MMC
10-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Well I got to crash out.....we are going to see my Mom tonight around 7pm. Wont be able to stay long as she wants to go to sleep around 7:30pm. Will be back on tonight sometime before I head into the Warehouse. These next 3 days they went back to the regular schedule. After Sunday.....our End is done!

Mister D
10-04-2011, 11:27 AM
Well I got to crash out.....we are going to see my Mom tonight around 7pm. Wont be able to stay long as she wants to go to sleep around 7:30pm. Will be back on tonight sometime before I head into the Warehouse. These next 3 days they went back to the regular schedule. After Sunday.....our End is done!

You might actually like being on a normal schedule, MMC.

Conley
10-04-2011, 11:41 AM

Right on. Looking forward to seeing ya in the evenings. >:D

Mister D
10-04-2011, 12:03 PM

Right on. Looking forward to seeing ya in the evenings. >:D

Yeah, you usually don't log in until I'm on my way to bed.

MMC
10-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Alright guys I got to try and get some sleep. Once I get thru this week. Then I can get ready for the schedule change here at home to. Be back later tonight. I am starting to lean towards the break. But I know that will only last until I get some things done around here and my youngest is back here with me.

Probably take a good week or two getting use to my oldest not being round here either. Not to mention my step son is round here less to. Usually during the day I am asleep while no one is round here. But at least the stress is reduced on others with him being gone. Still it will take some getting use to with switching back to a daylight schedule. Gonna miss the nites for sure. Some of the people that are aquaintences and the idle chit chat. Course I will miss some of the Coppers out there two. Another area where I ended up knowing the cops pretty good. To bad it wasnt my own home town. Might have been able to get something done with my kid beofre it got like it is.

MMC
10-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Alright Lo I got to head out to the warehouse. Catch ya during the daylight. :)

Conley
10-05-2011, 01:16 AM
Alright Lo I got to head out to the warehouse. Catch ya during the daylight. :)

And what am I? Wait, don't answer. Chopped liver. ;) :D

Conley
10-05-2011, 01:23 AM
Spooky here...late at night...all alone...

:confused2: :munky2: :sleepy1: :evil1:

MMC
10-05-2011, 06:33 AM

What was you off work.....wish I would have known I could have stayed on until 1:30 am. I thought it was just Lo and Spunk here with me. Oh and the Web-bots.

Heya Mornin Cap.....what you off this monrin.

Conley
10-05-2011, 08:31 AM

What was you off work.....wish I would have known I could have stayed on until 1:30 am. I thought it was just Lo and Spunk here with me. Oh and the Web-bots.

Heya Mornin Cap.....what you off this monrin.

Goooooooooood Moooooooooooooorning MMC!

Yeah I was working past midnight last night. So much for my regular hours. :D

MMC
10-05-2011, 11:15 PM
Well guys I got to lay down tonight before I go to the warehouse. Catch ya during the daylight.

Conley
10-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Well guys I got to lay down tonight before I go to the warehouse. Catch ya during the daylight.

Gooooood Mooooooooooooorning Everybody!

MMC
10-06-2011, 08:31 AM

Morning CL.....http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/sunny.gif

Conley
10-06-2011, 08:34 AM

That dude has head lice :o :o --> http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/sunny.gif

MMC
10-06-2011, 09:52 AM

That dude has head lice :o :o --> http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/sunny.gif

Nah.....back in the Sixties we called it Orange Sunshine! ;D

Conley
10-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Is that like the Sunny Delight that Mister D loves so much? >:D

MMC
10-06-2011, 09:56 AM
Is that like the Sunny Delight that Mister D loves so much? >:D

http://i.imgur.com/Y4TrI.gif

Without the Roids! ;)

MMC
10-06-2011, 11:38 AM
Well gents I got to get some shut eye. Catch ya laters. :)

Mister D
10-06-2011, 11:46 AM

12 noon and he needs some shut eye. ??? ;D

Conley
10-06-2011, 02:18 PM

Hey, he's still working nights! >:( >:( :D

Plus naps are good for old people, isn't that right MMC?

:cya20:

Mister D
10-06-2011, 02:21 PM

Hey, he's still working nights! >:( >:( :D

Plus naps are good for old people, isn't that right MMC?

:cya20:

;D

MMC
10-07-2011, 12:27 AM
Especially when we are Ancient http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/icon_farao.gif and thrust into an Alien Environment. ;)

Conley
10-07-2011, 07:35 AM
Especially when we are Ancient http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/icon_farao.gif and thrust into an Alien Environment. ;)

Goood morning MMC err... TCC

You been robbed!? Someone took eight cents >:(

Conley
10-07-2011, 07:37 AM

You're not supposed to thrust into the aliens!

That's not what first contact means!

MMC
10-07-2011, 08:00 AM

You're not supposed to thrust into the aliens!

That's not what first contact means!

Mornin Conlette.....Oh.....Do tell, Do tell. Californi.....fication! :o

We were just told Don't Shag the Sheep. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/MSM.gif ;)

MMC
10-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Well I am off to visit my Mother.....

"I'll Be Back" Arnold Schwarzenegger (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Liu6sEJPd4A#)

;) :D

Mister D
10-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Don't shoot the place up. :o

Conley
10-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Well I am off to visit my Mother.....

"I'll Be Back" Arnold Schwarzenegger (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Liu6sEJPd4A#)

;) :D

Hasta la vista, baby.

Conley
10-08-2011, 08:04 AM
Gooood morrrrning MMC!

How is your Mom doin?

MMC
10-08-2011, 08:23 AM
Gooood morrrrning MMC!

How is your Mom doin?

Morning CL.....

Good.....they moved her from that room with the 108yr old. So she was able to get some sleep and do some therapy. We got to go outside with her as the Weather was beautiful out. We stayed about 45 mins and then she was going to eat and had to get up and walk before she lays down to go to bed. But it was good seeing her look better. :)

Conley
10-08-2011, 08:28 AM
:)

That is great news my brutha. Sounds like she is regaining her strength, good to hear she is able to rest now without the discomfort of that roommate.

MMC
10-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Okay guys.....I got to crash. Be back later!