PDA

View Full Version : 9/11

Conley
09-10-2011, 11:53 PM
Take a minute...take a few...and remember.

MMC
09-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Enigma - Sadeness [HQ] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFLRHPUWBI8#)

MMC
09-11-2011, 12:51 AM
TEARS FOR FEARS - SHOUT (ORIGINAL) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54IN3URGuM8#)

It makes me want to Shout.....let it all out!

Mister D
09-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Honestly, the memorial stuff is getting to be a bit much. Scanning the cable channels I normally watch there is little on today besides 9/11 documentaries and tributes. I think I'll watch football.

Conley
09-11-2011, 03:19 PM
There is a special tonight starring Robert DeNiro?

I love DeNiro in movies (well, old movies, not this comedy stuff) but not sure about making this a TV event to try and land ratings. Are they selling advertising and giving the proceeds to the NYPD and NYFD families? That I could get behind.

MMC
09-12-2011, 12:01 AM
It is way over the top.....that is for sure. Moreover all that want that 15 mins of fame. Even if it includes the death of a family member. I mean they are showing just about everybody that was there.

Wonder what the 20 year Anniversary will look like.

All of a sudden the News around the World and he Country stopped. All for 911.

wingrider
09-12-2011, 08:02 AM
yeah I was trying to find something on tv yesterday ,, ended up going to the cartoon network..

Conley
09-12-2011, 08:03 AM
yeah I was trying to find something on tv yesterday ,, ended up going to the cartoon network..

not a football fan?

wingrider
09-12-2011, 08:06 AM

not a football fan?

nope .. havent been for a long time, used to play running back in highschool, got speared and lost all interest in the game,

agter three weeks in traction and wearing a brace on my back for 5 years it was just a little to much. but you all go ahead and enjoy.. I can ignore football games almost as easy as I ignore Obama and his speeches. LOL

Conley
09-12-2011, 08:08 AM
ow, yeah that would kill it for me too.

no wonder you couldn't find anything on tv :-\

hope your back is all better now

wingrider
09-12-2011, 08:13 AM
its cool bro I like cartoons.. ( its the kid in me),, No my back will never be better,

the cartiliage between the vertibreas has deteriorated and I have bone rubbing agaist bone.. If I am not careful in what I do it flares up and I am flat on my back for a few days.. such is life you take the good with the bad and hope it all turns out ok

Conley
09-12-2011, 08:21 AM
its cool bro I like cartoons.. ( its the kid in me),, No my back will never be better,

the cartiliage between the vertibreas has deteriorated and I have bone rubbing agaist bone.. If I am not careful in what I do it flares up and I am flat on my back for a few days.. such is life you take the good with the bad and hope it all turns out ok

aint that the truth...life can be a struggle but it is a battle worth fighting