PDA

View Full Version : 77 US Troops Injured In Afgahistan on 9/11

MMC
09-13-2011, 07:59 AM
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-09-11/world/afghanistan.base.attack_1_taliban-militants-coalition-base-taliban-suicide-bomber?_s=PM:WORLD

All 77 NATO service members wounded in a Saturday attack against a coalition base in Afghanistan are U.S. troops, a spokeswoman for the International Security Assistance Force said Sunday.

Two Afghan civilians were killed and 25 others also were wounded in the attack, which occurred on the eve of the 10th anniversary of al Qaeda's attack on the United States on 9/11, U.S. Army Sgt. Lindsey Kibler said.

None of the injuries is life-threatening, ISAF said, and those wounded are expected to return to duties "shortly.".....snip~

All while we Celebrate the Mourning of 9/11.....this is what took place. Yet all fricken night long there was nothing about it nor on Sunday. These pieces of shit in the Media would rather talk about what happened 10yrs ago.....then tell you what is actually taking place at that moment. What a bunch of dumb-fucks. Lame azz Media Types. I say anytime one sees these pieces of crud, you know to walk right up and put your foot dead off into their azz. Buff your shoe and I don't care if it is a GYm Shoe. Those bastards! >:(

WTF.....77 Troopers all our boys. That would be just like going after a barrackes in my eyes. Thank God someone was alert. Nobody was killed. ???

Conley
09-13-2011, 09:15 AM
Is it possible NATO didn't release the news until Sunday night?

That does seem like bull but I have to think someone in the media would have reported it on 9/11 if they had known about it? Maybe I have too much faith in the 4th estate.

Conley
09-13-2011, 09:28 AM
It looks like that article was posted on 9/11 too?

That is a strange attack where 77 get injured but no casualties nor expectations of casualties.

I am thankful for that though.

MMC
09-13-2011, 09:32 AM

That is a strange attack where 77 get injured but no casualties nor expectations of casualties.

I had CNN on too. They never said anything. If Anything was put out it was in print. But thats it. All else was on Celebrating 9/11. plus as you can see with the other thread the Taliban just reached out and touched someone. >:(

Conley
09-13-2011, 09:36 AM

I had CNN on too. They never said anything. If Anything was put out it was in print. But thats it. All else was on Celebrating 9/11. plus as you can see with the other thread the Taliban just reached out and touched someone. >:(

Yeah sounds like they failed in that attack but it might still be going on.