PDA

View Full Version : tPF Mysterious deaths of holistic doctors

Peter1469
02-20-2016, 01:36 PM
Mysterious deaths of holistic doctors
(http://www.naturalnews.com/052975_holistic_doctor_deaths_thermography_cancer_ detection.html)
An unnatural level of holistic doctors are turning up dead. Especially those with cheap cures for illness.

I wonder why.....

(NaturalNews) A wave of mysterious deaths continues to plague practitioners in the field of holistic medicine, including chiropractors, herbalists and other alternative healers, with the latest fatality involving a licensed chiropractor who also worked as a full-time teacher. Dr. Rod Floyd, Associate Professor and Faculty-Clinician with the Palmer College of Chiropractic at the Port Orange, Fla. campus, had just celebrated he and his wife's 37th wedding anniversary, when he abruptly passed away in his home late last month.

His death occurred when Dr. Floyd and his wife were sitting outside in their backyard one evening, enjoying the full moon and chatting. She went inside for a moment, and when she returned, she found her husband had passed away in his chair, according to Erin Elizabeth (http://www.healthnutnews.com/our-local-holistic-friend-doctor-found-dead-we-are-shocked-saddened-rip/) of Health Nut News, who is also a friend of chiropractor.

Dr. Floyd's wife said her husband was "hearty and healthy," and that friends of theirs had just visited with him a day or two before his death at a holistic health fair. "Everyone is shocked and saddened, as he was healthy, fit, and so much of his life was about health; sharing his vast knowledge with others, and teaching students at Palmer College to go on and share that knowledge as chiropractors," wrote Elizabeth.

read more at the link

Mister D
02-20-2016, 03:07 PM
Maybe those holistic cures aren't so good after all...:grin:

Dangermouse
02-20-2016, 03:11 PM
Maybe those holistic cures aren't so good after all...:grin:

That would seem the obvious answer. Snake oil doesn't work.

Doublejack
02-20-2016, 04:55 PM
Apparently they should have seen a real doctor.

Peter1469
02-20-2016, 07:28 PM
Or the medical establishment eliminated competition.

Mister D
02-20-2016, 07:32 PM

Do you really believe that's more likely? Mind you, I keep an open mind about holistic medicine and homeopathic solutions.

sachem
02-20-2016, 08:47 PM

By knocking off that one guy in FL? Now if somehow a chiropractic convention was blown up.........

TrueBlue
02-20-2016, 11:33 PM
Mysterious deaths of holistic doctors
(http://www.naturalnews.com/052975_holistic_doctor_deaths_thermography_cancer_ detection.html)
An unnatural level of holistic doctors are turning up dead. Especially those with cheap cures for illness.

I wonder why.....

read more at the link
IMHO, I have reservations that it had anything to do with their formulas, etc. Many people, although they appear quite healthy, may or may not be. Life is so uncertain and unpredictable that we never know when one's time will come. People do pass away from completely natural causes, even those who are still young. So, it is most likely an anomaly at this point but I doubt it has anything to do with their profession. If that were so they would all be falling right and left and clearly that is not the case.

Peter1469
02-21-2016, 06:58 AM
That would seem the obvious answer. Snake oil doesn't work.

Except it is not all snake oil. What happened with vioxx? We need to ignore Big Phama and their shrills. That would include you.

Peter1469
02-21-2016, 06:58 AM
By knocking off that one guy in FL? Now if somehow a chiropractic convention was blown up.........

Not one guy. Read the link, then post.