PDA

View Full Version : spy on your neighbor and report it

wingrider
09-15-2011, 12:30 AM
you know facts are stubborn things.. how about this little fact

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/

seems the president doesn't want any disinformation out there so if you see anything on the internet or in conversation with other people be sure and report it .

now the website doesn't say what the feds will do with that information but it is asking all americans to report any thing that detracts from Obamas message..

sounds like a page right of of Goebbels handbook..

here is an excerpt from the site;:

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.

now isn't that just a lovely bunch of roses.. if you tell your neighbor that you don't like the Obamacare and he is an Obama supporter he can go to this site and report you.. fascism rears its ugly head once again , only this time right here in the good old LAND OF THE FREE...

Conley
09-15-2011, 09:02 AM
:D hey sure if they want me to send them chain letters i will do my part as an american ;)

i can see it now....obama gets an email and if he sends it on to ten of his friends in the next 24 hours then not only does he get access to 5M in a Nigerian prince's bank account but the economy gets magically fixed as well. Chain letters are awesome! ::)

MMC
09-15-2011, 09:59 AM
Hey, I bought some Obama coins that were pure silver they should be worth something after his Presidency is over with. :D ;D