PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

wvtravlr
09-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Hello everyone, from the mid Ohio valley.. Thought I'd look for a political forum where people were engaged in a little more than just smashing and bashing..

Right wing,,Conservative.. And Proud of it..

But still not so conceited to believe we have all the answers...

Trinnity
09-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Well hello yourself! Welcome to the forum. How did you find us?
(you don't have to say if you wish not to, of course)

Deadwood
09-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Welcome.

Let's all hope we can keep it from becoming 'smash and bash"

wvtravlr
09-16-2012, 10:09 PM
google....lol

roadmaster
09-16-2012, 11:32 PM
Welcome

Cedric
09-17-2012, 06:37 AM
Hello wvtravir and welcome to The Political Forums. I also joined here yesterday. Definitely these forums hold lively discussions. I have been impressed.

Smartmouthwoman
09-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Welcome to the forum! Always room for another conservative... enjoy your stay! ;)

Cigar
09-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the forum! Always room for another conservative... enjoy your stay! ;)

That's one true statement ... The GOP Tent has has no chance of ever getting full. :)

wvtravlr
09-17-2012, 10:39 AM
That's one true statement ... The GOP Tent has has no chance of ever getting full. :)

Because we will make room for all who are actually concerned about the country as a whole..

Not just certain political parties ,,movements,,,races...or entitlement groups..

ONE Nation..Under God..

Smartmouthwoman
09-17-2012, 11:13 AM
Because we will make room for all who are actually concerned about the country as a whole..

Not just certain political parties ,,movements,,,races...or entitlement groups..

ONE Nation..Under God..

Get used to him, darlin... every forum has at least one Obama worshipper and Cigar is ours.

Bless his heart. ;)

Captain Obvious
09-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Welcome, glad you're here.

Carygrant
09-18-2012, 02:41 AM
Hello wvtravir and welcome to The Political Forums. I also joined here yesterday. Definitely these forums hold lively discussions. I have been impressed.

I would be also if I could find one .
This is an Unemployment Drop in Centre for Extremists wanting to show off their brain tattoos .

Trinnity
09-18-2012, 06:56 AM
CG is grumpy. :sad:

Cigar
09-18-2012, 07:15 AM
Hello everyone, from the mid Ohio valley.. Thought I'd look for a political forum where people were engaged in a little more than just smashing and bashing..

Right wing,,Conservative.. And Proud of it..

But still not so conceited to believe we have all the answers...

Welcome and Excellent timing ... the conservatives are going to need some new material for their excuses for Mittens speech about 47% of Obama Voters. BTW, I'm one of the 47%, so can you please find a way for me to get all my Tax Money back that I obviously don't pay? :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Smartmouthwoman
09-18-2012, 07:29 AM
Welcome and Excellent timing ... the conservatives are going to need some new material for their excuses for Mittens speech about 47% of Obama Voters. BTW, I'm one of the 47%, so can you please find a way for me to get all my Tax Money back that I obviously don't pay? :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Well, let's see... if you're paying taxes out of those lucrative govt contracts you've got... isn't it a little hypocritical to think of yourself as a 'real' taxpayer? I mean... it's the same money, right? We pay in, they pay you, you pay them. See how that works? You're paying taxes with OUR money.

Yep, you're one of the 47% alright. Sucking on the govt teat.

Trinnity
09-18-2012, 07:30 AM
BTW, I'm one of the 47%, so can you please find a way for me to get all my Tax Money back that I obviously don't pay? http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlIZ_w9BvovRpPMa8HdDYzmGAhx7FMN M8-e63F9HIwMtNBqfAsyLzIasej

Jenda
09-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Earned income tax credit