PDA

View Full Version : Project hybrid.

Brett Nortje
03-17-2016, 03:35 AM
I have been challenged to create a monster! this would be like the monsters of star craft two, from the zerg side, a hydralisk no less. getting the glands for the spitting of acid is rather easy, but the muscles for the tail seem to me to be quite a problem.

So, how do we joint he person's legs together, and make them bend in more places? this would be easy by breaking the legs in various places, then inserting muscles made from biomass or whatever for the tail. getting the tail to stretch would require a little bit of muscle and organs, i suppose, and then we can make the 'tail' eleven feet or so, yes?

Basing the tail on the insides of the snake creatures on earth would help too. i don't know how long this will take, but i am hoping for questions?

Brett Nortje
03-17-2016, 07:24 AM
The main problem would be getting the muscles and organs to synchronize with the human being, but, i think due to observations of heart transplants, we can rest assured that that foreign organs can work with a host body.

Of course, building these tails could be made easier by synchronizing with anacondas? this will give all the nerves and muscle of the desired animals, but, now i alert myself to the possibility of using normal snakes tails from the people that skin snakes in their own 'abattoir' would leave a lot of snake tail muscles to gather, maybe they should be collected now, ahead of schedule?

Rebel Son
03-25-2016, 06:03 PM
Join my legs together, I'll let you know how it went, or was, or call bullshit. Think I'll call bullshit right now even if nobody else has the nuts.

Cthulhu
03-25-2016, 09:41 PM
I have been challenged to create a monster! this would be like the monsters of star craft two, from the zerg side, a hydralisk no less. getting the glands for the spitting of acid is rather easy, but the muscles for the tail seem to me to be quite a problem.

So, how do we joint he person's legs together, and make them bend in more places? this would be easy by breaking the legs in various places, then inserting muscles made from biomass or whatever for the tail. getting the tail to stretch would require a little bit of muscle and organs, i suppose, and then we can make the 'tail' eleven feet or so, yes?

Basing the tail on the insides of the snake creatures on earth would help too. i don't know how long this will take, but i am hoping for questions?
If you are using humans as the base component, or is theoretically possible, but would take many years.

Fusion of flesh is easy enough. But being the serpentine tail like thing would be quite difficult and require several medical miracles - yet theoretically possible.

Through a long a painful process of breaking and grafting minerals to crazy the skeletal structure needed. You could then on theory split existing muscles and repurpose them as you anchor them to the grafted bone structure.

Like I said, many, many years.,. And just about every human rights violations imaginable.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Brett Nortje
03-26-2016, 02:56 AM
I don't think this is such a good idea anymore.

Brett Nortje
05-01-2016, 05:36 AM
Owing to the massive outsourcing of mason prayer magic and battle magic, i think it is time to make our soldiers more resistant to magic and telepathy attacks. this will of course mean much science!

If we want to make people more protected against this type of thing, we need to observe the way the body operates. if it was to be observed that all mason 'telepathic magic' irritates the body of the person in one way or another - sometimes even agitating flesh and bone to separate - then we need to stop this 'irritation.' this can be done by making the nerves less responsive to the irritation, which would dilute their ability to be irritated. of course, the whole way a nerve feels is through irritation, irritation of the hairs in our eyes leads to images received, yes?

So, we would want to dilute or separate them, this nerves and irritation. instead we should make the nervous system report sensations through the hairs themselves, instead of the 'whole nerve.' of course, this will mean that the hairs can be shaved off, leading to a total separation from reality until they grow back. that is the end of that idea!

Maybe if we were to make the nervous system work on 'waves,' which they do, but wave sensations through the nerves to the nervous system by way of 'pulses,' where each nerve feels the 'reactions' around it, thereby altering our whole 'sensory way,' we could feel the reactions of the world around us through heat, yes? the mason magic uses irritation of the nerves through heat, as heat is energy itself, so, we might be able to build a machine that uses this heat itself!

This would entail building a machine, like the aliens have, that 'attacks' people, but first we want to make it protect people, of course. this could be done by send a 'wave of heat' that will irritate nerves and then cut things off, yes? conversely, we could build a machine that cools areas dramatically in between the nerve and the waves sent to them, or, a 'dome of cold?' this could see there being a dome of cold around a person that separates the electrons from the quarks, and collects all the quarks to form the 'dome.' this would require some machine, but now i am thinking organ? that lies just below the skin, that is heat resistant!

Now, this could all be done by making a 'layer of nitrogen,' which does not get excited at all, because it is not carbon based, inside the body, near the surface, where it cools the incoming waves or irritation greatly.