PDA

View Full Version : Remote viewing

Cthulhu
04-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Anybody here have any experience with it? Or astral projection?

Care to share what hangups you may have had? Things that worked?

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

PolWatch
04-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Interesting topic. I've had a couple of (possible) ESP experiences but nothing related to remote viewing.

Crepitus
04-02-2016, 04:22 PM
I'd bet Brett Nortje has something to say about it.

Doublejack
04-02-2016, 08:20 PM
My brother in law has a story. I would like to not believe it but with several witness' and he's just not a liar so I can't completely disregard it.

He was around 9 or 10 at the time and was in the backseat of the car looking out the window daydreaming as they drove down the highway. After a while he noticed that he was looking down at the top of the car instead of inside it. He explained it as not that he could feel his body flying or any sound as if he was physically above the car but more like watching a silent movie. This went on for quite a while and he saw the car pull over and stop.

He woke up crying and screaming as if out of control or some sorts. His mother and aunt were slapping the shit out of him trying to wake him up. According to them he was acting as if he was in a deep trance or sleep with his eyes wide open. They were shaking and slapping him for a few minutes before he 'woke up' and started to freak out.

That was the only incident he had of that nature. The story was pretty freaky when the family told it.

Chris
04-02-2016, 09:09 PM
No, at least not since the 60s.

Peter1469
04-02-2016, 09:11 PM
No, at least not since the 60s.

That is around the time the military and CIA started their remote viewing programs I think.

waltky
04-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Uncle Ferd does his remote viewin'...

... through a peephole inna shed wall...

... when he watches the hoochie-coochie lady...

... next door practicin' her routine...

... `fore she goes to work atta gentleman's club.

Peter1469
04-02-2016, 10:02 PM
That is a different topic. :wink:

Cthulhu
04-03-2016, 06:02 PM
That is around the time the military and CIA started their remote viewing programs I think.
The CIA Stargate program is what you're referring to.

Peter1469
04-03-2016, 06:06 PM
The CIA Stargate program is what you're referring to.

Yes.