PDA

View Full Version : The assassination of Ron Brown

Peter1469
04-02-2016, 09:31 PM
THE ASSASSINATION OF RON BROWN (http://www.wnd.com/2004/09/26786/)

We should ask Hillary what she knows about this.

On April 4, 1996, the subject of my radio show in Kansas City was Commerce Secretary, Ron Brown. He and 34 others had died the day before when their Air Force plane crashed into a Croatian mountainside.
Not one to shy from exploitation of a tragedy, President Clinton was busily profaning the memory of Martin Luther King – who had been killed on April 4, 1968 – by comparing King’s mission to Brown’s.

What Clinton did not say was that Brown had gone to Croatia to broker a sweetheart deal between the neo-fascist strongman who ran Croatia, Franjo Tudjman, and Enron Corporation. This was all part of the Clintons’ desperate drive to raise money for their 1996 re-election campaign.

But I was wrong. The evidence does not support a terrorist scenario. Here is what we know for sure about Ron Brown’s last days.

To protect his son Michael from prison, Ron Brown threatens to expose the White House’s yet unrevealed Asian fund-raising scheme, in which Brown played a major role.

Just weeks before his death, Brown starts going to church for the first time in his life. He is scared for his life and that of his confidante, Nolanda Hill.

The Croatian government insists on a Dubrovnik stop an unprecedented 36 hours before Brown’s scheduled landing.

The Enron executives take their own plane.

The Air Force calls the pilot’s nearly two-mile deviation into a Croatian hillside “inexplicable.” No aircraft has ever drifted inland before at that airport. The AWACS data suggest sabotage of the ground-based navigation system, a line of inquiry that the Air Force is not allowed to pursue.

For the first time ever on friendly soil, the White House orders the Air Force to skip the “safety” phase of the investigation and move directly to the “accident” phase. There is to be no consideration other than accident, even though this airport is near the Bosnian border and in a potential hot-fire zone.

Three days after the crash and two days before his scheduled interview by the Air Force, the Croatian responsible for the airport’s navigation system is found with a bullet hole in his chest.

A day later, every pathologist who views Brown’s body concludes his head wound, at the very least, looks like a bullet hole. In a decision that reached the White House, there is to be no autopsy. The Brown family is not informed. Nor is there any forensic testing or a search for an exit wound.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2004/09/26786/#FXAY1M0V5STFVbQH.99

Anyway it is a pretty area, and the Croatians named the road there after Brown.

Mini Me
05-02-2016, 10:53 PM
This smacks of being another "murdering Clinton's" HIT PIECE!

These are a dime a dozen in this election year. Nothing biased here!

And, I am not a fan of the Clintons!

waltky
05-02-2016, 11:07 PM
Looks suspicious...

... mebbe would be a good story for 60 Minutes to investigate.