PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Cobain: Suicide or murder

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 07:37 PM
Kurt Cobain: Suicide or murder (http://www.cobaincase.com)

Very likely murder. This is a long article with a lot of links. So it isn't the fast gratification that many desire.

Kurt Cobain left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey California on April 1, 1994 and was later reported missing. As you probably know, he was found dead just seven days later.

My name is Tom Grant. I am a retired private investigator and former detective with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

On April 3, 1994 (while conducting business as a California State licensed private investigator), I was hired by Courtney Love (who was in Los Angeles at the time), to locate her husband after he left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey, California. Ms. Love stayed in Los Angeles while I flew to Seattle to search for Cobain with his best friend Dylan Carlson. In fact, Carlson and I had been in the Cobain residence the night before Kurt's body was discovered in the room above the garage.

The police immediately concluded "suicide." I wasn't so sure. Neither was Rosemary Carroll, Courtney Love's own entertainment attorney. Ms. Carroll was also a close friend to both Courtney and Kurt. We both knew something was terribly wrong here.

After several months of intensive investigation, including dozens of taped interviews with Cobain's closest friends and family members, I reached the conclusion that Courtney Love and Michael Dewitt, (the male nanny who lived at the Cobain residence), were involved in a conspiracy that resulted in the murder of Kurt Cobain.

It appears this was not the first attempt on Cobain's life by Courtney Love, however, it was obviously the first to succeed.

I have heard this guy speak- he has this case nailed down.

michiganFats
04-06-2016, 09:15 PM
This theory has been around for a very long time. If there's anything to it why hasn't Courteney Love been dragged into court? I know the author claims she's powerful...it's Courteney freakin' Love, she's nothing, I'm sure the cops and the courts aren't afraid of her yet she's still a free woman.

It's exactly what it looked like, a disturbed man killed himself.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 09:17 PM
ok

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Cobain was in fear of his life.
The shotgun found at the scene was purchased BEFORE Cobain left for rehab in Los Angeles, NOT AFTER he fled the rehab as reported by misinformed media sources.
The shotgun was fully loaded with three shells. It was purchased and loaded for protection, not suicide.
The police claim there were no legible fingerprints on this shotgun!
The truth is, the shotgun wasn't even checked for fingerprints until May 6th, nearly one month after Cobain's body was found.
There was no "suicide" note!
The note found at the scene by the police was immediately labeled as a "suicide note." The police report states it was "apparently written by Cobain to his wife and daughter, explaining why he had killed himself."
But this note was not addressed to Kurt's wife and daughter and it says nothing about "killing himself!" This note was clearly written to Cobain's fans telling them he was quitting the music business. There was only a short footnote to Courtney and Frances and the handwriting contained in those lines has been questioned by several handwriting experts.

michiganFats
04-06-2016, 09:33 PM
Cobain was in fear of his life.
The shotgun found at the scene was purchased BEFORE Cobain left for rehab in Los Angeles, NOT AFTER he fled the rehab as reported by misinformed media sources.
The shotgun was fully loaded with three shells. It was purchased and loaded for protection, not suicide.
The police claim there were no legible fingerprints on this shotgun!
The truth is, the shotgun wasn't even checked for fingerprints until May 6th, nearly one month after Cobain's body was found.
There was no "suicide" note!
The note found at the scene by the police was immediately labeled as a "suicide note." The police report states it was "apparently written by Cobain to his wife and daughter, explaining why he had killed himself."
But this note was not addressed to Kurt's wife and daughter and it says nothing about "killing himself!" This note was clearly written to Cobain's fans telling them he was quitting the music business. There was only a short footnote to Courtney and Frances and the handwriting contained in those lines has been questioned by several handwriting experts.

ok.

He was a heroin addict having a lot of trouble kicking the habit.

You're a lawyer, do you believe the police not only ignored a weapon at the scene of a shooting for a month but also lied about the letter?

I usually like speculating about these kinds of things but in this case I feel sorry for his daughter, she's going to have to listen to these stories about her mom killing her dad for the rest of her life.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 09:36 PM
I only have the article to go by.

But I wouldn't put crappy police work off the table.

michiganFats
04-06-2016, 09:42 PM
I only have the article to go by.

But I wouldn't put crappy police work off the table.

You don't have an article. You have a web site promoting a private detective and offering "private" discussion about his famous case, for a price of course.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 09:42 PM
You don't have an article. You have a web site promoting a private detective and offering "private" discussion about his famous case.

Oh.

Mini Me
05-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Didn't Kurt suffer for years with depression?

I know I found his music depressing!

Crepitus
05-02-2016, 10:48 PM
Didn't Kurt suffer for years with depression?

I know I found his music depressing!
Damn right it was! He and a few others took us out of the happy go lucky music like "we gotta fight for our right to party" and dropped us square in the middle of "I hate myself and I wanna die".

del
05-02-2016, 10:50 PM
what was the last thing to go through kurt cobain's mind?

his teeth

Crepitus
05-02-2016, 10:52 PM
what was the last thing to go through kurt cobain's mind?

his teethLol
I was thinking "buckshot".