PDA

View Full Version : Mingling with Muslims

Stuck_In_California
09-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Mingling with Muslims
Brother Gabriel-Marie
> http://www.angelusonline.org/index.php?section=articles&subsection=show_article&article_id=2596

There is much to be known about the history and extraordinary details of Islam, but as the scope of this particular treatise is to focus on how to deal with their religious errors, a short historical summary is useful for us. We would like to provide you with a sort of "quick-reference-sheet."

Islam is one of the fastest growing religions. Would you know how to defend the Faith if a conversation was struck with a Muslim? We must first know what they believe before studying how to refute their errors. In preparing this "quick reference guide," I have tried to imagine myself actually engaged in a conversation with a Muslim. It would seem one could anticipate a certain progressive flow in our conversation starting with the authenticity of the Sacred Scriptures and the Koran. This is where I have begun.......................

.........Keep reading, its very good > http://www.angelusonline.org/index.php?section=articles&subsection=show_article&article_id=2596

shaarona
09-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Mingling with Muslims
Brother Gabriel-Marie
> http://www.angelusonline.org/index.php?section=articles&subsection=show_article&article_id=2596

There is much to be known about the history and extraordinary details of Islam, but as the scope of this particular treatise is to focus on how to deal with their religious errors, a short historical summary is useful for us. We would like to provide you with a sort of "quick-reference-sheet."

Islam is one of the fastest growing religions. Would you know how to defend the Faith if a conversation was struck with a Muslim? We must first know what they believe before studying how to refute their errors. In preparing this "quick reference guide," I have tried to imagine myself actually engaged in a conversation with a Muslim. It would seem one could anticipate a certain progressive flow in our conversation starting with the authenticity of the Sacred Scriptures and the Koran. This is where I have begun.......................

.........Keep reading, its very good > http://www.angelusonline.org/index.php?section=articles&subsection=show_article&article_id=2596

I have talked with a number of Saudis about Islam and Christianity.. what we have in common and what we don't. It has always fascinated me and it has always been cordial.

I was at a woman's dinner party and the discussion moved from children to women's businesses to, kids smoking pot to historic preservation.. when they told me about the tomb of Mother Eve in Jeddah.

Of course I wanted to know about that.. They sort of giggled and said, "Of course, its the stuff of legends before Islam."

Carygrant
09-18-2012, 04:37 PM
You don't strike up a conversation with Muslims over here . You just start chatting as you would to any other person .
And they chat back . British to British .
We argue over Football , Cricket and unite in our laughter over America and its complete misunderstanding of anything going on outside of its own shores .
We teach them our sense of humour , and each time I disagree with them I ask for their number and address so that I can organise a jihad against them . Corny . But they love it .

Goldie Locks
09-18-2012, 04:48 PM
You don't strike up a conversation with Muslims over here . You just start chatting as you would to any other person .
And they chat back . British to British .
We argue over Football , Cricket and unite in our laughter over America and its complete misunderstanding of anything going on outside of its own shores .
We teach them our sense of humour , and each time I disagree with them I ask for their number and address so that I can organise a jihad against them . Corny . But they love it .

And when the Muslims riot over there, do you get their addy's so you can organize jihad against them???

It's wonderful to be able to talk to anyone in a friendly manner, and it's easy when they're friendly, but that's not always the case.

roadmaster
09-18-2012, 05:09 PM
Yes, I have worked with Muslims and Jews. I can even show them in the Qur'an where Muhammad said to follow Jesus.

You have to remember many of their teachers are not showing this. Jesus came not only as a messenger but the Messiah. If you read Surah 19:30-35 he speaks about Jesus.

I don't hate the Muslims or the Jews but they are being misguided by radicals that make them believe that Christians are their enemy. That they have to kill for God. True Christians believe in a lot of what they do but We follow Jesus teachings.

It is the non-believers goal and the radicals that we be enemy's. They go into church buildings and try to separate and cause diversion. Many false teachers out their today.
You see it in our country too. Anyone that stands for which is right according to the Bible are labeled haters. Islam is not good for us because it doesn't teach Jesus teachings. Jesus does not require us to kill unbelievers.

Stuck_In_California
09-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Well.......

There are those who actually engage people of other faiths in the hopes of bringing them the Gospel and bringing them to Christ.

Jesus said: "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations.... ....teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you."

The article is a good tool for that.

Goldie Locks
09-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Yes, I have worked with Muslims and Jews. I can even show them in the Qur'an where Muhammad said to follow Jesus.

You have to remember many of their teachers are not showing this. Jesus came not only as a messenger but the Messiah. If you read Surah 19:30-35 he speaks about Jesus.

I don't hate the Muslims or the Jews but they are being misguided by radicals that make them believe that Christians are their enemy. That they have to kill for God. True Christians believe in a lot of what they do but We follow Jesus teachings.

It is the non-believers goal and the radicals that we be enemy's. They go into church buildings and try to separate and cause diversion. Many false teachers out their today.
You see it in our country too. Anyone that stands for which is right according to the Bible are labeled haters. Islam is not good for us because it doesn't teach Jesus teachings. Jesus does not require us to kill unbelievers.

The problem with a lot of ME Muslims is they are poor and uneducated. They can't read or write and they rely on what those who run the religion tell them. If they tell them Allah wants them to go and commit jihad and how to do it and it is written...how in the hell would they know???

roadmaster
09-18-2012, 10:26 PM
The problem with a lot of ME Muslims is they are poor and uneducated. They can't read or write and they rely on what those who run the religion tell them. If they tell them Allah wants them to go and commit jihad and how to do it and it is written...how in the hell would they know???

You are correct and the ones who tell them this will be held accountable for leading them astray.

Deadwood
09-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Well.......

There are those who actually engage people of other faiths in the hopes of bringing them the Gospel and bringing them to Christ.

Jesus said: "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations.... ....teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you."

There is only one problem with that. If you succeed in converting a Muslim you place their life at risk. In some Arab nations it a cause for public beheading.

They seem to have a thing for throat cutting and beheading. Is that in the Koran?

Deadwood
09-18-2012, 10:49 PM
Mingling with Muslims
Brother Gabriel-Marie

Ever ask them to church?

roadmaster
09-18-2012, 11:39 PM
They seem to have a thing for throat cutting and beheading. Is that in the Koran?

They will tell you it is not, well the ones that call themselves moderate but it is. Mohammad got upset when the Jews and his own people didn't accept him as a Prophet. Be-headings are common over their even today. You won't see these people get outraged about this. jihadis will never listen to your logic or advice unless God intervenes.

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 02:31 AM
And when the Muslims riot over there, do you get their addy's so you can organize jihad against them???

It's wonderful to be able to talk to anyone in a friendly manner, and it's easy when they're friendly, but that's not always the case.

You are playing the , " IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF card " once more .
There have been no Muslim riots .
Not even one teeny weeny one for Republican Extremists to latch on to and try and make a mole hill look like a mountain .

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 02:33 AM

All the more reason for Americans to share in their common backgrounds .

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 02:36 AM
Ever ask them to church?

As you have not included an article , is that a new verb ?
Does it mean to , Disport yourself foolishly--- perhaps in fear and loathing ?

Stuck_In_California
09-19-2012, 04:04 AM
Well.......

There is only one problem with that. If you succeed in converting a Muslim you place their life at risk. In some Arab nations it a cause for public beheading.............

Well, life on earth is but a wink of an eye compared to one eternal life afterwards. Thats something to consider.

T.........They seem to have a thing for throat cutting and beheading. Is that in the Koran?

I don't know.

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 04:55 AM
They will tell you it is not, well the ones that call themselves moderate but it is. Mohammad got upset when the Jews and his own people didn't accept him as a Prophet. Be-headings are common over their even today. You won't see these people get outraged about this. jihadis will never listen to your logic or advice unless God intervenes.

You ask them to achieve in " five minutes" what the West has chosen over several hundred years . Totally unrealistic .
America beheads arbitrarily . Sometimes by Drone , often by friendly fire and usually by just blasting to creat " shock and awe"
Why do White Supremacists always adopt such a patronising air , as if their tortures are less murderous and shocking ?

Trinnity
09-19-2012, 05:05 AM
I don't trust them and I never will. Ain't happening~

http://rustychain.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/world_trade_center_1160603_1.jpg

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 05:15 AM
I don't trust them and I never will. Ain't happening~

Now imagine an Iraqi posting the fact that NATO killed over 1, 000, 000 people directly and indirectly for no good reason --- no WMDs .
3000 plus people is very sad but it pales into true perspective once you compare ------------------
And whilst we know exactly who killed over 1 million Iraqis , the responsibility for 9/11 is not a matter of universal agreement , and , whatever the truth , the rest of the world believes the official version is a giant pile of BS which only gullible Americans believe .

Stuck_In_California
09-19-2012, 05:33 AM
Ever ask them to church?

Me? No. Engaging Muslims is not my thing. I have engaged protestants a lot though. Catholic apologetics in relationship to protestantism is more my forte'.

Stuck_In_California
09-19-2012, 05:39 AM
Now imagine an Iraqi posting the fact that NATO killed over 1, 000, 000 people directly and indirectly for no good reason --- no WMDs .
3000 plus people is very sad but it pales into true perspective once you compare ------------------
And whilst we know exactly who killed over 1 million Iraqis , the responsibility for 9/11 is not a matter of universal agreement , and , whatever the truth , the rest of the world believes the official version is a giant pile of BS which only gullible Americans believe .

Here is something for you to apply your what you consider to be your considerable wit to:

In WWII we nuked two Japanese cities. Today they are our friends, they do not go on savage rampages against us and our embassies. Why.

In WWII we carpet bombed and practically burned it to the ground. Today they are our friends, they do not go on savage rampages against us and our embassies. Why.

In Viet Nam we killed hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese. Today they we have an embassy there and they do not go on savage rampages against our embassy. Why.

We are not to blame for the Muslim savages acting like heathens. That is how they are. We have fought in six wars to DEFEND the ragheads, from Bosnia to Kuwait. I say, screw the azzholes, and I hope Israel sens them back to the stone age.

shaarona
09-19-2012, 05:43 AM

Literacy in Libya is about 89%.

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 05:45 AM
. Engaging Muslims is not my thing..

"Engaging Muslims is not my thing " !!!!!!!!!! --- in a so called Political Forum , from an alleged adult , with a million opinions about Muslims .
Unbelievable .
I hope it was just your poor English and you meant that for undisclosed reasons you have never been engaged to a Muslim.
Even then , I ask , Why ? Do you think they are dangerous or disease ridden ?

Stuck_In_California
09-19-2012, 07:58 AM
Ever ask them to church?

Me? No. Engaging Muslims is not my thing. I have engaged protestants a lot though. Catholic apologetics in relationship to protestantism is more my forte'.

"Engaging Muslims is not my thing " !!!!!!!!!! --- in a so called Political Forum , from an alleged adult , with a million opinions about Muslims .
Unbelievable ..............

Just because I do not engage in apologetics (i.e., defending Catholicism over Islam) with Muslims, does not mean I do not have opinions about Islam.

I am not a constitutional lawyer either and I would not debate the constitution with a constitutional lawyer, but that does not mean I do not have opinions about the constitution.

What is wrong with you.

Trinnity
09-19-2012, 08:17 AM
And whilst we know exactly who killed over 1 million Iraqis , the responsibility for 9/11 is not a matter of universal agreement , and , whatever the truth , the rest of the world believes the official version is a giant pile of BS which only gullible Americans believe .Ask Iraqis if they wish they had Saddam back. I dare ya.