PDA

View Full Version : So what can a spirit do?

Cthulhu
04-21-2016, 07:34 PM
Demons, devils, and ghosts... oh my!

But what can the actually do to you? I have my personal thoughts as to their abilities and limitations, but I'm curious what the forumites think.

Can they effect the material world? Can they do more than just tempt or cajol you?

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Crepitus
04-21-2016, 07:39 PM
Never seen, heard, or "felt" one. Everything I know about spirits I learned from Zack Baggins or whatever his name is.

Mister D
04-21-2016, 07:42 PM

But what can the actually do to you? I have my personal thoughts as to their abilities and limitations, but I'm curious what the forumites think.

Can they effect the material world? Can they do more than just tempt or cajol you?

I think demonic activity is very limited without human agency.

Ethereal
04-21-2016, 07:49 PM
I don't believe such things exist. But it is fun and interesting to explore and examine the subject. I've gone on a couple of "ghost hunts" and it was enjoyable. I think the inability to know for certain is probably one of the cool things about it.

Cthulhu
04-22-2016, 08:34 AM
I think demonic activity is very limited without human agency.
For the most part I'm inclined to agree.

Common Sense
04-22-2016, 08:36 AM
Superstitions are interesting from a anthropological point of view.

Peter1469
04-22-2016, 03:36 PM

Spirits of dead humans typically can't do much. Non-human spirits can be powerful, but they are rare.

Private Pickle
04-23-2016, 08:34 AM
Are we talking about alcohol?

Peter1469
04-23-2016, 08:35 AM
no