PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman Partying at 50

Conley
09-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Wow.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/26623352

He's 50 and he still parties like this? Sounds like he has lost his mind too...

Jimo
09-17-2011, 02:21 PM
Maybe he heard Eleanor Mondale and Kara Kennedy both just dropped dead at 51.

Conley
09-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Maybe he heard Eleanor Mondale and Kara Kennedy both just dropped dead at 51.

Yeah I saw that...life is weird, apparently Kara Allen died of a heart attack while working out whereas Rodman has probably done almost as much stuff as Keith Richards but he looked pretty good considering. I guess the cancer messed up her heart though, or the treatment for the cancer.

Mister D
09-17-2011, 04:50 PM
Your genes, IMO, play a predominant role. Some of us can chow down on pork sausage and cheese for breakfast 5 days a week. Some of can't. What can you do but deal with it? ???

Conley
09-17-2011, 08:39 PM
Your genes, IMO, play a predominant role. Some of us can chow down on pork sausage and cheese for breakfast 5 days a week. Some of can't. What can you do but deal with it? ???

There are some freak outliers on both ends of the spectrum but generally speaking I think it is more a factor of our environment than genetics. I'd point to portion size as the biggest reason for the skyrocketing rates of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.

Mister D
09-18-2011, 09:03 AM

There are some freak outliers on both ends of the spectrum but generally speaking I think it is more a factor of our environment than genetics. I'd point to portion size as the biggest reason for the skyrocketing rates of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.

For obesity and diabetes I agree but not for heart problems. Some people are just more susceptible to them. Some of us can get away with a diet that will cut other lives short.

MMC
09-18-2011, 11:26 AM

For obesity and diabetes I agree but not for heart problems. Some people are just more susceptible to them. Some of us can get away with a diet that will cut other lives short.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1238173026683&id=133afb7ccf8a1afe7b6087fadbde98d6&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.freakingnews.com%2fpictures%2 f23000%2fMarine-Goat--23497.jpg

Yeah.....one has to be careful with eating tin-cans and eating glass. But even i have to watch out for a few Rusty Nails. ;)

Mister D
09-18-2011, 12:12 PM
A Vietnam era pic of MMC!? ??? :o

Conley
09-18-2011, 12:45 PM
That's a lot of medals!

Mister D
09-18-2011, 12:54 PM
That's a lot of medals!

He ate nails and VC! :o

Conley
09-18-2011, 01:23 PM
That's a lot of medals!

:D

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory >:D

MMC
09-19-2011, 12:09 AM
That's a lot of medals!

Shhhhh.....my wife don't know anout those Asian Delicacies. ;)