PDA

View Full Version : investigation So

thriller
06-20-2016, 01:24 AM
I created new investigation So.

Powers of investigation - creation of the new Universe, new forms of live existence, new forms of life.

At me is in team of 7 Toltecs of Creators and three more Toltecs in security service.

We already created Elephants Hon, banana gardens, the woods Hon, gardens from the Bird cherry Hon, etc.

I have a license for creation, this license to me gave Aliens.

I am main in this investigation.

Instead of creations Elves pay us money, I earn on several million dinars a day.

Dinars are a currency Experiment, and Experiment is the huge empire of Aliens. I am citizen of Experiment.

I am future Father of new intelligence agency.

Toltecs good fellows, They are talented Creators and I pay Them money for each act of Creation.

For creation I use songs of the server of hares there is no screen of the TV also.

Earlier I helped to create with the world Ko. I am the senior employee of the world Ko.

I helped to create tens Universies, tens of new forms of live existence, hundreds of gardens of tree.

As a tribute to the Saint Creator, I submissively ask to build to me the temple in Kiev and to pay me pension of 100 thousand rubles a month.

Safety
06-20-2016, 06:01 AM
D.A.R.E to say no.

Peter1469
06-20-2016, 03:59 PM
I wonder what South Africa looks like this time of year. Winter I assume.

thriller
06-23-2016, 03:19 AM
I with team created the light world of Pears and the Larch

AeonPax
06-23-2016, 03:35 AM
`
`
It is better to curse the darkness than to light one candle.

Standing Wolf
06-23-2016, 10:03 AM
I with team created the light world of Pears and the Larch

http://bp3.blogger.com/_PNVfoGbhv5U/Riupt0MTPLI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/ZcXFiyxxDLE/s320/montypythonthelarch.JPG

thriller
10-30-2016, 04:45 AM
I assembled a new team of dolphins and Aliens, and we created 1.5 billion of gardens and a billion universes of Centaurs.

Alien Intelligence Agency of Awards awarded us medals.

resister
10-31-2016, 05:12 PM
I assembled a new team of dolphins and Aliens, and we created 1.5 billion of gardens and a billion universes of Centaurs.

Alien Intelligence Agency of Awards awarded us medals.I'm kinda hoping that you are a practicing fiction author and don't believe all this.I used to eat gobs of magic mushrooms and I never got half that far out there.PS if you are eating shrooms,take a break

decedent
10-31-2016, 05:23 PM
Is nobody concerned?

resister
10-31-2016, 05:25 PM
Is nobody concerned?
Concerned?yes,and simultaneously relieved that he lives nowhere near me (I hope)

Crepitus
10-31-2016, 06:39 PM
Is nobody concerned?

I pointed this out to ADMIN and was told he is posting from too far away for a welfare check.