PDA

View Full Version : NASA shuts down live cam as UFO enters earth's atmosphere

Peter1469
07-12-2016, 09:07 PM
NASA shuts down live cam as UFO enters earth's atmosphere (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nasa-shuts-down-live-international-8408011)

And this isn't the first time.

UFO (http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/ufos) spotters have raised the alarm after the International Space Station live feed cut out just as a large mysterious object appeared to enter Earth's atmosphere.

The incident occurred on July 9 and was first reported by prolific UFO hunter Streetcap1 in a video uploaded the same day.

The enthusiast did not directly imply that the object was an alien spacecraft saying: “This could well be a meteor or the like.

But he implied that the camera being turned off was slightly sinister: "What made it interesting was that the camera cut off when the UFO seemed to stop.”

Other enthusiasts put forward theories including one who suggested in could be the Chinese space cargo ship Tiangong-1.

Read more at the link.

Crepitus
07-12-2016, 09:58 PM
I'm not usually much for conspiracy theories but that camera does seem to go offline at the most inopportune moments......

Common
07-13-2016, 01:09 AM
It was getting closer

MisterVeritis
07-13-2016, 11:07 AM
NASA shuts down live cam as UFO enters earth's atmosphere (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nasa-shuts-down-live-international-8408011)

And this isn't the first time.

Read more at the link.
I am pretty sure I know why NASA turned off the feed. I am surprised they did not cut it ten minutes earlier.

Common Sense
07-13-2016, 11:45 AM
They didn't want to show that the earth was flat...;)

MisterVeritis
07-13-2016, 12:09 PM
They didn't want to show that the earth was flat...;)
Only if one is at the right spot.

Standing Wolf
07-13-2016, 12:28 PM
Move along...nothing to see here.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4152/4994793864_8a05bd81ca_z.jpg

Private Pickle
07-13-2016, 12:31 PM
F an alien species had the capability of reaching us they would not need to make contact or even get close...

Chloe
07-13-2016, 03:04 PM
Are we sure it's not just a satellite or distant star that is getting closer to the horizon as the space station orbits away from it?

Peter1469
07-13-2016, 04:18 PM
I am pretty sure I know why NASA turned off the feed. I am surprised they did not cut it ten minutes earlier.

Do tell.

Peter1469
07-13-2016, 04:19 PM
Are we sure it's not just a satellite or distant star that is getting closer to the horizon as the space station orbits away from it?

NASA cut the feed. Had they not done it people, and experts could look at the video and perhaps be able to say what it was.

Common Sense
07-13-2016, 04:25 PM
NASA cut the feed. Had they not done it people, and experts could look at the video and perhaps be able to say what it was.

Well, they may not have "cut" the feed. That's speculation.

I saw it though. It was a blurry blob. Could have been anything.

Peter1469
07-13-2016, 04:30 PM
Well, they may not have "cut" the feed. That's speculation.

I saw it though. It was a blurry blob. Could have been anything.

That is what UFO means. Unidentified.

Oboe
07-13-2016, 04:47 PM
That has happened several times. No telling what it means.

Hal Jordan
07-13-2016, 05:22 PM
No reason to make a big fuss. It was just my family coming for a visit.

Common Sense
07-13-2016, 05:28 PM
That is what UFO means. Unidentified.

Yes, my point was that it's speculation that they cut the feed. There's no doubt the blob is not identifiable.

maineman
07-13-2016, 05:54 PM
Do tell.

you know.

if he told ya, he'd have to kill ya.

jimmyz
07-13-2016, 06:26 PM
Trump said today, "if elected I will build the wall in space to keep those aliens out as well"

Chloe
07-13-2016, 06:48 PM

oooorrrr the feed coming from space to our television temporarily crapped out while the twenty people on Earth were watching/napping :smiley:

Peter1469
07-13-2016, 09:02 PM
oooorrrr the feed coming from space to our television temporarily crapped out while the twenty people on Earth were watching/napping :smiley:

Over and over when anomalies show up in the feed. :smiley:

spunkloaf
07-18-2016, 12:58 PM
Interesting occurrence. I have a few problems with the possibility of this being alien life form, though.

First of all, so far as we currently know, the nearest form of intelligent alien beings would be many light years from us. We only began emitting powerful radio signals into space less than a century ago, which is the only beacon to tell any extraterrestrial life forms we are here.

Secondly, if extraterrestrials have the ability to travel so fast and far just to spy on us, then they would likely be able to cloak themselves and make themselves completely undetectable to us. Even we are on the verge of cloaking technology.

Thirdly, we have been taking photos for over a century now. UFO's have only appeared in our photographs beginning in the 1900s. Every type of photo has become much more detailed and clarified as they become more modernized, except of course photos of UFOs, Bigfoot, the Lochness Monster, and ghosts. These photos/videos remain blurry and largely indiscernible. Every time we se something we cannot explain, we fill the void with our imagination.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2016, 01:01 PM
Satellite. Clearly. Probably one belonging to us or a friendly country.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2016, 01:01 PM
Do tell.
Really Peter?

Satellite. Clearly. Probably one belonging to us or a friendly country.

Peter1469
07-18-2016, 02:33 PM
UFO - the u = unidentified. Nothing more.

Cthulhu
07-20-2016, 08:26 PM
That has happened several times. No telling what it means.

Rubbish. Either the most authoritative space agency on the planet has the world's shittiest equipment, or they are hiding things.

And we all know the republic of these United States don't keep secrets from the people.

...right.....