PDA

View Full Version : What A Crappy Flick!!!

IGetItAlready
09-30-2012, 10:54 PM
SPOILER ALERT!!!

Just watched "The Vow" because my daughter was going on about how great it was supposed to be.
I'll admit, after razzing her a bit I totally got into it.
Have you seen this thing? This young married couple are totally, stupid in love, they get rear ended by a snow plow and she loses all memory of him and their life together. He tries like hell to get her to fall back in love with him but is forced to finally give up and file for divorce after she moves back with her rich parents whom she had cut ties with before meeting him.
In the end she remembers why she had left her family and her cozy life of luxury. She drops out of law school AGAIN, goes back to art school AGAIN and moves back to the city to pursue the same dreams she had before the accident. The movie ends with the guy standing outside their favorite restaurant in a snow storm and reading a sign that they're closed due to the weather. Suddenly, the girl walks up to him, tells him she's back in the city and reclaiming her old life and they decide to go have diner together.

What utter bullshit!!!
She so should have remembered him again!
THIS is why I gave up watching movies years ago!!!
Hollywood SUCKS!!!
Wow!

roadmaster
09-30-2012, 11:20 PM
Lets not get too excited, it is a move.:laugh: I have also been writing a book, I know the end and beginning but love to throw some twist out. Always loved writing. Who knows, I may finish it one day. I will tittle it when finished.

Trinnity
09-30-2012, 11:53 PM
Sounds like a boring film. Meh~

Deadwood
10-01-2012, 12:04 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!

Just watched "The Vow" because my daughter was going on about how great it was supposed to be.
I'll admit, after razzing her a bit I totally got into it.
Have you seen this thing? This young married couple are totally, stupid in love, they get rear ended by a snow plow and she loses all memory of him and their life together. He tries like hell to get her to fall back in love with him but is forced to finally give up and file for divorce after she moves back with her rich parents whom she had cut ties with before meeting him.
In the end she remembers why she had left her family and her cozy life of luxury. She drops out of law school AGAIN, goes back to art school AGAIN and moves back to the city to pursue the same dreams she had before the accident. The movie ends with the guy standing outside their favorite restaurant in a snow storm and reading a sign that they're closed due to the weather. Suddenly, the girl walks up to him, tells him she's back in the city and reclaiming her old life and they decide to go have diner together.

What utter bullshit!!!
She so should have remembered him again!
THIS is why I gave up watching movies years ago!!!
Hollywood SUCKS!!!
Wow!

I will wait for the DVD....

sparty
10-01-2012, 07:23 AM
Sounds like "First Fifty Dates".

My last theater movie was Paranormal Activity 3, Fall 2011. I was pissed, I kept waiting for it to get scary. I didn't.

hanger4
10-01-2012, 07:43 AM
Sounds like a boring film. Meh~

I enjoyed it.

Real-life couple from 'The Vow' says it 'would have been nice' to see Christian references in film (http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/02/16/real-life-couple-from-vow-says-it-would-have-been-nice-to-see-christian/)

hanger4
10-01-2012, 07:43 AM
I will wait for the DVD....

Released in May.