PDA

View Full Version : honesty and fairness

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 10:12 AM
some day the people who cant even manage tiny scraps of power without abusing it will lose their power.

It will be a very good day

Akula
10-05-2012, 10:15 AM
some day the people who cant even manage tiny scraps of power without abusing it will lose their power.

It will be a very good day

When do you foresee that "day" occurring? What do you believe will finally set it in motion?

Describe "tiny scraps of power" and give an example of them being "abused".

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 10:20 AM
my precious little friend,

not soon enough

but it will come

Calypso Jones
10-05-2012, 10:20 AM
I don't think we will ever be rid of the left.

and speaking of left. why haven't you.

Calypso Jones
10-05-2012, 10:23 AM

not soon enough

but it will come

really. you got nothing..except for that humongous chip on your shoulder. What is that anyway? Mama's chocolate chip>?

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 10:26 AM
really. you got nothing..except for that humongous chip on your shoulder. What is that anyway? Mama's chocolate chip>?

Thank you soo much for your concern for my well being.

I assure you my shoulder is not chipped.

It works wonderfully and if I may remind you since I care so very deeply about your health that chocolate can be bad for you in large quantities.

please take care of your nutritional intake my dear soul

Akula
10-05-2012, 10:28 AM

not soon enough

but it will come

Nice work. Another completely vague, meaningless, pointless post. You're batting 1000 here.

Calypso Jones
10-05-2012, 10:29 AM

It works wonderfully and if I may remind you since I care so very deeply about your health that chocolate can be bad for you in large quantities.

i'm not concerned about your well being at all, jerk.

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 10:30 AM
ah I ma so hurt to find you are not truely concerned with my health.

none the matter I still love you dearly and seek to make you feel completely safe and cuddled while I dontinue to bring you into the world of facts

Akula
10-05-2012, 10:33 AM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjaL81NlmpuN7VybGAaGcjigivUJXn2 GY_7WGVL7d2LApKq3qdxA

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 10:36 AM
i'm not concerned about your well being at all, jerk.

Oh I am heartstruck!!!!

my love for you is straong enough for both of us to share my dear friend

kisses

Calypso Jones
10-05-2012, 10:50 AM
that IS all you got.

done here.

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 10:50 AM
ah the freash air that surrounds you when you live in honesty and reject lies.

It is so very invigorating

Trinnity
10-05-2012, 10:56 AM

It will be a very good dayHow about some honesty and fairness from you? You've been banned for being a sock and a troll on USMB, and you also go by Evince on another site. How many forums have you been banned from now?

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 10:59 AM
How about some honesty and fairness from you? You've been banned for being a sock and a troll on USB, and you also go by Evince on another site. How many forums have you been banned from now?

oh my dear friend , we have grown so close in such short time.

I was never at a site called USB perhaps you have me mistaken with one of your other dear friends

Trinnity
10-05-2012, 11:01 AM
No, I am not mistaken. If you want to stay here, stop trolling and be civil. Or leave. Your choice.

Anyone can google you and follow the trail of crumbs you've left, missy.

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 11:02 AM
I was recently banned for a month by a moderator at a site called US message boards for asking why a legitimate news story was put into the consperiacy theory collum by one of my Ohter dear friends who are conservative moderators with so much love in their hearts

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 11:03 AM
No, I am not mistaken. If you want to stay here, stop trolling and be civil. Or leave. Your choice.

Anyone can google you and follow the trail of crumbs you've left, missy.

Oh sweetypookins,

I am being civil.

kisses

Trinnity
10-05-2012, 11:11 AM
oh my dear friend , we have grown so close in such short time.

I was never at a site called USB perhaps you have me mistaken with one of your other dear friends

I was recently banned for a month by a moderator at a site called US message boards for asking why a legitimate news story was put into the consperiacy theory collum by one of my Ohter dear friends who are conservative moderators with so much love in their hearts

I meant USMB. That was a typo.

You are welcome here, so long as you focus on civil debate. We allow mild insults and snarkiness.
Chronic trolling from people looking for a fight is just abusive and disruptive. It's not fair to all the members here who came here to debate political issues. Please understand that.

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Oh did you notice that I said message BOARDS?

that boards initials would be USMB I am so sorry if I misunderstood you didnt know the name of the site correctly

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Am I crazy here? Isn't this the same woman who was ranting and raving just the other day calling people all sorts of names then when it came back at her she cried and left TPF? Now all of a sudden she's Mother Teressa, all sweet and kind and sugar wouldn't melt in her mouth? What is this game?

I don't care if she goes or stays, but this is disingenuous.

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 11:19 AM
wow and you knew about my evince account at justplainpolitics.com?

pray tell who are little mutual friend is so we can all have a little huggy reunion.

I so love reunions of old friends.

oh the stories we will tell all here.

stories like I now go by truthmatters and have for years and like it so much I never tried to change my name when signing up here.

It helps my dear friends find me whereever I go.

I have been in the internets ( that series of tubes) since 2002 and now you know EVERY name I have ever had in the internets.

Opps thetre is one I forgot about.

Deshrubinator.

That was my name before evince on the site where Im evince.

I changed it wen the shrub decided he no longer wanted to be dictator.

We all miss him so.

The republicans seem to think he needs a VERY LONG vacation from hte spot light.

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Am I crazy here? Isn't this the same woman who was ranting and raving just the other day calling people all sorts of names then when it came back at her she cried and left TPF? Now all of a sudden she's Mother Teressa, all sweet and kind and sugar wouldn't melt in her mouth? What is this game?

Oh suger buns Im just complying with the rules laid down for me in the best way possible.

snuggs

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 11:27 AM

Oh I kinda think its fun.

If you knew the real life me you would see its perfectly honest.

I LOVE talking like a truck driver and making up all sorts of fun repartee when handed lies and hate because of the fact beinbg so hard on the right in this country.

But I can follow any rule and make it fun for all if it means I get to keep informing you of the facts.

Your just so warm and cuddley hyou little minx

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Oh suger buns Im just complying with the rules laid down for me in the best way possible.

snuggs

No, you are being a jerk. You think this will get you somewhere. I'll give you a teeny bit of advice, be yourself. If this is you then you need a nuns habit, otherwise, stop being a jerk, especially to trinnity, she is just doing her job. There have been times when I've gotten out of hand and she pointed it out. Am I mad? No, why should I be. She was right. Try acting like an adult instead of a 10 year old.

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 11:33 AM
No, you are being a jerk. You think this will get you somewhere. I'll give you a teeny bit of advice, be yourself. If this is you then you need a nuns habit, otherwise, stop being a jerk, especially to trinnity, she is just doing her job. There have been times when I've gotten out of hand and she pointed it out. Am I mad? No, why should I be. She was right. Try acting like an adult instead of a 10 year old.

I was myself when I got here.

I was informed by my oh so concerned new mod friend that I was unaccpetable as who I was.

I decided to dig deep and be more like the mods wanted me to be.

After all they were JUST trying to improve me and make me a better poster.

Ive complied with ther lovely request.

its brings us all so much closer togerher in love.

do you undestand now my lovely little flower face?

Infraction issued 10/5/12

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 11:47 AM
I was myself when I got here.

I was informed by my oh so concerned new mod friend that I was unaccpetable as who I was.

I decided to dig deep and be more like the mods wanted me to be.

After all they were JUST trying to improve me and make me a better poster.

Ive complied with ther lovely request.

its brings us all so much closer togerher in love.

do you undestand now my lovely little flower face?

I get it...you are imitating Obama. Good one!

Trinnity
10-05-2012, 11:54 AM
That is not true. I asked you to ease up on your aggressive posting to other people. I was very cordial and tried to help you.

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Oh no its still just me.

Im just more cuddly and politically correct