PDA

View Full Version : The 9/11 Conspiracy Thread

Ethereal
09-11-2016, 09:04 AM
Hey, might as well. This is the "Conspiracy Room" after all.

And can we just stipulate that 9/11 conspiracies are widely considered the realm of "kooks" and "crackpots" who don sundry metallic foils?

In other words, can we just talk about the actual issue instead of just throwing around flippant dismissals and mockery?

And if you think the issue is so silly and ridiculous that it doesn't merit serious discussion or consideration, then maybe just refrain from posting?

Can we also stipulate that simply asking questions about or expressing skepticism of the official story does not necessarily imply that you think George Bush is a lizard who intentionally orchestrated an attack on America?

With that, allow me to get the ball rolling.

One thing I find particularly odd about the official 9/11 story is the recovery of a passport from ground zero in the immediate aftermath of the attacks.

Here is the document in question:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/Satam_al-Suqami_VISA.jpg

I'm just wondering how this was able to survive a fiery explosion and fall down to the ground perfectly in tact where an unidentified individual found it and gave it to a detective.

9/11 Commission Report (http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_statements/911_TerrTrav_Ch2.pdf)

April 23. Waleed al Shehri and Satam al Suqami, both Saudis, entered together at Orlando from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Suqami was the only Saudi muscle hijacker admitted on business, and only for one month. Shehri was admitted as a tourist for a sixmonth stay. Both were admitted by the same primary immigration inspector.108 Suqami’s passport survived the attack: a passerby picked it up from the World Trade Center and handed to a New York Police Department detective shortly before the towers collapsed.

Or is that unreasonable to wonder?

Peter1469
09-11-2016, 09:12 AM
I find a lot of the theories interesting. I don't believe, however, that such a conspiracy could stay secret. It would require too many people too be involved. People talk.

Here is a Duffleblog article (http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/09/911-inside-job/) praising one of the CIA officers involved in the false flag operation.

The last Central Intelligence officer who helped conduct the 9/11 false flag operation is retiring, and for the first time ever, he’s speaking on the record about what happened that day — and how he almost had to sacrifice his own life to make it a success.

Michael Schram was a young field agent in September of 2001, not exactly a new recruit, but only on his second assignment. His first assignment had been turning sources inside the Uruguayan government in Montevideo, such as the local police chief and a deputy minister of mining. But in the summer of 2001 he had been recalled to Langley headquarters, encoding and decoding messages from officers around the world.

Then he got a temporary assignment that would define the rest of his career.

“In retrospect, knowing what I know now, I should have realized it was something big,” says Schram, sipping a craft beer on the deck of his house in Marble Creek, Virginia. “But at the time, we were young — the five or six other guys that were put in our cell — and we were just excited to get pulled out of the beehive for awhile.”

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/09/911-inside-job/#ixzz4JxMtfvwW

Ethereal
09-11-2016, 09:17 AM
Seymour Hersh made an interesting point during an interview with Cenk Uygur. He pointed out how thousands of NSA personnel were able to keep secret for many years their mass domestic spying program. It was only one random guy who managed to expose it. So it seems pretty clear that when secrecy is needed, it can be maintained pretty well. And we shouldn't assume that any conspiracy, assuming one existed, would require the direct participation or knowledge of a large group of people. It could be a few key people in key positions.

FindersKeepers
09-11-2016, 09:21 AM
I haven't delved too deeply into the conspiracies, but an investigation of that size and complexity is bound to have a few glitches here and there.

The surviving ID card is suspect. I mean, what are the odds?

Ethereal
09-11-2016, 09:25 AM
I haven't delved too deeply into the conspiracies, but an investigation of that size and complexity is bound to have a few glitches here and there.

The surviving ID card is suspect. I mean, what are the odds?

That surviving ID card reminds me of the pristine bullet that was found on JFK's gurney. It just seems a little too convenient.

Of course, it's theoretically possible that this ID somehow managed to survive the explosion, just as it's theoretically possible the "magic bullet" went through all that tissue and bone and still managed to come out pristine on JFK's gurney. But as you said, what are the odds? At what point does something defy common sense?

Ethereal
09-11-2016, 09:38 AM
And there is this:

Report probes Saudi links of San Diego's 9/11 hijackers (http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/sep/11/28-pages/)

Despite ‘28 pages’ release, Saudi’s 9/11 involvement still buried (http://nypost.com/2016/09/10/despite-28-pages-release-saudis-911-involvement-still-buried/)

The Xl
09-11-2016, 10:02 AM
Larry Silverstein sure stood a lot to gain from the attacks.

Peter1469
09-11-2016, 10:05 AM
There were members of the Saudi royal family involved. The King has several of them assassinated. I don't think there is evidence that their involvement was official policy.

The Xl
09-11-2016, 10:07 AM
There were members of the Saudi royal family involved. The King has several of them assassinated. I don't think there is evidence that their involvement was official policy.

I doubt that they'd admit it was official policy, regardless of the circumstances

exploited
09-11-2016, 02:48 PM
I categorically reject any assertion that the US government planned or committed the 9/11 attacks.

However, I am convinced that the Saudis were involved in a very real way. I don't view it as a conspiracy either - I view it as plain fact.

Peter1469
09-11-2016, 03:22 PM
I categorically reject any assertion that the US government planned or committed the 9/11 attacks.

However, I am convinced that the Saudis were involved in a very real way. I don't view it as a conspiracy either - I view it as plain fact.

As government policy? Or as a few of the 1000 or so royal family members supporting al Qaeda?

Ethereal
09-11-2016, 06:14 PM

That hasn't been asserted in this thread as far as I can tell.

exploited
09-11-2016, 06:15 PM
That hasn't been asserted in this thread as far as I can tell.

Yes, I know.

exploited
09-11-2016, 06:17 PM
As government policy? Or as a few of the 1000 or so royal family members supporting al Qaeda?

It is one of those things where I doubt there is any evidence that this is government policy... but the ruling family creates a culture and an environment in which these kinds of fanatics thrive, and does nothing to really stop them.

Ethereal
09-11-2016, 06:19 PM
An editorial published today in Europhysics News calls into question the NIST's official explanation for the collapse of the Twin Towers and WTC 7. From their conclusion:

It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total collapse of a steel-framed high-rise before or since 9/11. Did we witness an unprecedented event three separate times on September 11, 2001? The NIST reports, which attempted to support that unlikely conclusion, fail to persuade a growing number of architects, engineers, and scientists. Instead, the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition. Given the far-reaching implications, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation by responsible authorities.

The full article (which is worth reading) can be found here (http://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf).

Peter1469
09-11-2016, 06:21 PM
It is one of those things where I doubt there is any evidence that this is government policy... but the ruling family creates a culture and an environment in which these kinds of fanatics thrive, and does nothing to really stop them.

Several relatively high level royal family members died mysteriously after 9-11.

Cthulhu
09-12-2016, 10:41 PM
Oh sweet Murphy...where does one even begin?

There are so many holes in this official report it is hard to decide.

I'll pick apart the steel I guess. In various videos you can see molten slag flowing from the building. Molten iron. Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt it. But weakening charges sure do. As well as the nice 45 degree cuts in the steel beams recovered from the wreckage. Or the ambient heat that barred much of the rescue operation from the molten pools of iron.

It was claimed that the yellow/orange color coming from the building was aluminum with impurities in it. Having personally worked with both molten iron and aluminum that is profoundly dirty I call BULLSHIT. That is a lie, and whomever wrote it deserves a proper scottish beating.

Then there are the traces of thermite found on the metal that was recovered before it was immediately sold to a chinese steel recycling company despite the fact that local prices were better.

The investigation of terrorists was run by the mob.