PDA

View Full Version : Women on the Left

Mister D
09-26-2011, 09:06 AM
http://www.alternativeright.com/media/k2/items/cache/17c2b3ce4732475c7746c079f65d091b_M.jpg

The topic of women on the Right has led to many a heated discussion, and it is one that commentators on the Left have gleefully joined in their efforts to promote their cause and discourage opposition.

One of the favourite tropes of the Left is that its opponents offer women nothing except serial pregnancy and household chores. Another is that their opponents are angry, hate-filled, pension-age misogynists. Yet another is that, because of the above, none but a tiny minority of deluded, sociopathic women support them.

The implication is that the Left offers women emancipation; that proponents of the Left are happy, loving, youthful people with enlightened attitudes; and that, because of the above, the sane majority of women support them.

But—is this true?

Continues

http://www.alternativeright.com/main/blogs/untimely-observations/what-has-the-left-done-for-women/

Conley
09-26-2011, 09:08 AM
WTF is that? This thread needs to be moved to the Troll Room ASAP. Reported. >:D

Mister D
09-26-2011, 09:10 AM
WTF is that? This thread needs to be moved to the Troll Room ASAP. Reported. >:D

:roflmao:

spunkloaf
09-26-2011, 10:46 AM
http://www.alternativeright.com/media/k2/items/cache/17c2b3ce4732475c7746c079f65d091b_M.jpg

Who the hell is this guy?

Conley
09-26-2011, 10:52 AM
SPUNKLOAAAAAAAAAAF!!!

;D

Elibe
09-26-2011, 10:57 AM
every woman is different, some are fulfilled by having kids and others want a career. to each her own.

the right wing women have that reputation because of ann coulter and laura ingraham. they've said some awful things.

Mister D
09-26-2011, 11:04 AM
every woman is different, some are fulfilled by having kids and others want a career. to each her own.

the right wing women have that reputation because of ann coulter and laura ingraham. they've said some awful things.

So have left wing feminists.

MMC
09-26-2011, 01:07 PM

Yeah and then there was Hillary. Gloria Steinem. Arianna Huffington. Oh and let's Not forget Katrina Van Dan Huesal. Just for a few.

Mister D
09-26-2011, 01:12 PM

Yeah and then there was Hillary. Gloria Steinem. Arianna Huffington. Oh and let's Not forget Katrina Van Dan Huesal. Just for a few.

Speaking of the latter, does The Nation still exist? I thought that went under.

Conley
09-26-2011, 01:22 PM

What did Hillary ever say that was so bad? I know her politics but has she said anything really extremist? She seemed pretty quiet as a senator and now in her current role as well. Not really a boat-rocker.

MMC
09-26-2011, 01:25 PM

Is that why she is always on MSDNC. Always show up for her buddy Ed Schultz. :D

Mister D
09-26-2011, 01:26 PM

That was a pretty radical magazine so I'm not surprised. I htought she had a little more class than that but I guess not. I never see her on Fox anymore. She used to be on from time to time.

Conley
09-26-2011, 01:28 PM

That was a pretty radical magazine so I'm not surprised. I htought she had a little more class than that but I guess not. I never see her on Fox anymore. She used to be on from time to time.

More class than what?

MMC
09-26-2011, 01:31 PM

What did Hillary ever say that was so bad? I know her politics but has she said anything really extremist? She seemed pretty quiet as a senator and now in her current role as well. Not really a boat-rocker.

You mean besides It takes a village to raise your kids, and a full man-date for all under healthcare? ;)

Mister D
09-26-2011, 01:32 PM

More class than what?

Schultz is a dirtbag. I thought was at least honest enough to turn down an appearence there.

Conley
09-26-2011, 01:39 PM

More class than what?

Schultz is a dirtbag. I thought was at least honest enough to turn down an appearence there.

Ahh. I see. I confused him with Charles Schultz, creator of Peanuts.

(Not really. ;D)

Conley
09-26-2011, 01:40 PM

You mean besides It takes a village to raise your kids, and a full man-date for all under healthcare? ;)

Ancient history. ;D She got crushed in the health care debacle and has been pretty quiet since. Maybe it does take a village to raise your kid if the Dad is out shagging half the state?

Mister D
09-26-2011, 01:44 PM
"It takes a village to raise a child" is purportedly an African proverb. The proverb is much more meaningful in the African context but I'm not surpirsed a liberal like Clinton would try and apply it to the west.

MMC
09-26-2011, 01:48 PM
"It takes a village to raise a child" is purportedly an African proverb. The proverb is much more meaningful in the African context but I'm not surpirsed a liberal like Clinton would try and apply it to the west.

Thats where she got it! >:(

Conley
09-26-2011, 01:49 PM

Well, if she was referring to our inner cities it might not be that far off. :-\

Mister D
09-26-2011, 01:50 PM

Yeah, I think so.

Mister D
09-26-2011, 01:52 PM

Well, if she was referring to our inner cities it might not be that far off. :-\

Frankly, I think she's right on the money as far as American blacks are concerned. The problem is that in our society that is a significant disadvantage for a child. In some parts of the world it's perfectly normal.

MMC
09-26-2011, 01:54 PM

More class than what?

Ahh. I see. I confused him with Charles Schultz, creator of Peanuts.

(Not really. ;D)

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1090077334800&id=e2441ae3b59e1fd9c86f38019d73c0b8&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.jimis-cyberstore.com%2fstore%2fmedia%2fhogans-heroes-cbs-198-b.jpg

Thats Okay.....Ed and the Sarge here have quite a bit in common. ;) ;D

Pendragon
09-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Somehow I doubt any of the people on this board, myself included, should be throwing stones about someone's appearance.

Ann Coulter is a monster and let us not pretend otherwise. There is no one on the left who even begins to approach her depravity.

Conley
09-26-2011, 02:48 PM
I think people should take pride in how they look and she doesn't seem to be making much of an effort. But your point is valid.

Ann Coulter does seem fairly evil too, I gotta admit. I think she does it for the attention.

Mister D
09-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Somehow I doubt any of the people on this board, myself included, should be throwing stones about someone's appearance.

Ann Coulter is a monster and let us not pretend otherwise. There is no one on the left who even begins to approach her depravity.

You've plenty of competition in the hyperbole department though.

Conley
09-26-2011, 03:54 PM
She does seem pretty miserable though, doesn't she? All doom and gloom. She should cheer up! ;D

Conley
09-26-2011, 04:05 PM

:D Yeah Pen that's a little extreme! She's not a war criminal like Bush and Cheney ;)

Mister D
09-26-2011, 07:17 PM

:D Yeah Pen that's a little extreme! She's not a war criminal like Bush and Cheney ;)

When I thin of depraved I think of people like Dirlewanger and his men. ;)

Captain Obvious
09-26-2011, 07:33 PM

Just think - somebody is probably hitting that and having a good time at it.

Mister D
09-26-2011, 07:35 PM

:-X :-\ Just think- this photo could be 30 years old. Ugh.

Conley
09-26-2011, 08:50 PM

Maybe. Not entirely convinced, but possible.

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 01:27 AM

Yeah, I think so.

Why does it seem that you believe every left-wing politician is trying to demonize American culture with something foreign and evil? Just sayin. ::)

MMC
09-27-2011, 06:09 AM

Yeah, I think so.

Why does it seem that you believe every left-wing politician is trying to demonize American culture with something foreign and evil? Just sayin. ::)

Why is it that most all left wing politicans, the liberal media and their pundits seem to believe they need to be an activist. To do their jobs? Why is it the liberal media personell from reporters, broadcasters, and their pundits think they can say whatever they want to out of their mouths and feel like they should not have to suffer any consequences for the outright disrespect, and for what they cause in this country. Division at the most extreme. ???

One minute screaming for equality yet at the same time what to pick on a certain group of people and single them out as a cause of a problem in this country. Just what does the Democratic party stand for other than giving up the Sovereignty of this country for the NWO so that they can become a Global Citizen of the World. What else does the left stand for, other than spending other peoples money. >:(

Because the real truth is.....They are! ;)

Mister D
09-27-2011, 08:02 AM

Yeah, I think so.

Because your insane and make shit up as you go along.

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 08:48 AM

Yeah, I think so.

That's no excuse, but to each his own.

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 08:58 AM

Yeah, I think so.

Why is it that most all left wing politicans, the liberal media and their pundits seem to believe they need to be an activist. To do their jobs? Why is it the liberal media personell from reporters, broadcasters, and their pundits think they can say whatever they want to out of their mouths and feel like they should not have to suffer any consequences for the outright disrespect, and for what they cause in this country. Division at the most extreme. ???

One minute screaming for equality yet at the same time what to pick on a certain group of people and single them out as a cause of a problem in this country. Just what does the Democratic party stand for other than giving up the Sovereignty of this country for the NWO so that they can become a Global Citizen of the World. What else does the left stand for, other than spending other peoples money. >:(

Because the real truth is.....They are! ;)

I'm sorry that this could offend you, but you're one-sided and pissed-off. "...believe they need to be an activist.."? WTF does that mean? You think people who don't agree with you should just sit down and shut up? Go ahead and keep that attitude, I'm sure everybody will be happy to oblige. ::) This has nothing to do with left and right, you're bullheaded. Period. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Mister D
09-27-2011, 08:58 AM

Yeah, I think so.

I don't need an excuse for why things seem a certain way to you.

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 09:05 AM

Yeah, I think so.

Well if it seems that way then there must be good cause for it, would you not agree? I may be insane but I am not unreasonable.

Mister D
09-27-2011, 09:06 AM

Yeah, I think so.

Well if it seems that way then there must be good cause for it, would you not agree? I may be insane but I am not unreasonable.

You aren't being reasonable now and there is no "good cause for it". If there is, let's here it.

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 09:13 AM

Yeah, I think so.

You aren't being reasonable now and there is no "good cause for it". If there is, let's here it.

Well it's inherent, present and obvious. You made reference to Hillary using an African proverb, and you said you're not surprised a liberal would apply it to the west, and....you know what? Never mind, you weren't any more correct in your comment than I was in mine, so it's not important. Carry on.

Mister D
09-27-2011, 09:16 AM

Yeah, I think so.

Well it's inherent, present and obvious. You made reference to Hillary using an African proverb, and you said you're not surprised a liberal would apply it to the west, and....you know what? Never mind, you weren't any more correct in your comment than I was in mine, so it's not important. Carry on.

Right. I made reference to Hillary using an African proverb and that I am not surprised a liberal would say such a thng and apply it to the west. Yes, I already know that you were talking out of your ass. That's why I objected. No worries. I'm used to it.

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 09:21 AM

Yeah, I think so.

Right. I made reference to Hillary using an African proverb and that I am not surprised a liberal would say such a thng and apply it to the west. Yes, I already know that you were talking out of your ass. That's why I objected. No worries. I'm used to it.

No, we both attempted to make observations to accurately portray somebody, the difference was I was correct. But it has, as usual, become a useless and unproductive call-out, which I could have predicted and prevented. That was my bad.

Mister D
09-27-2011, 09:23 AM
Hillary Clinton is a not a liberal, did not use an Africanm proverb, and did not apply it tot he west? Stop digging, Spunk.

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 09:30 AM
Hillary Clinton is a not a liberal, did not use an Africanm proverb, and did not apply it tot he west? Stop digging, Spunk.

It just amazes me the kinds of things that grab your attention. I have to constantly ask myself if you're for real. But that's okay, like I said, to each his own.

Mister D
09-27-2011, 09:31 AM

It just amazes me the kinds of things that grab your attention. I have to constantly ask myself if you're for real. But that's okay, like I said, to each his own.

Stop digging, Spunkloaf. When you say something foolish just admit it or at least shut up about it and move on. ::)

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 09:41 AM

Stop digging, Spunkloaf. When you say something foolish just admit it or at least shut up about it and move on. ::)

Who said something foolish? Aww. Is somebody's feewings hurt???? ;D

Mister D
09-27-2011, 09:44 AM

Who said something foolish? Aww. Is somebody's feewings hurt???? ;D

:D Why would I be upset because you said something foolish? ???

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Because D, I was correct and you wont admit it. But it's not important anymore. I don't really want to hurt you.

Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik#)

Mister D
09-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Because D, I was correct and you wont admit it. But it's not important anymore. I don't really want to hurt you.

Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik#)

Yeah, I just won't admit it! :D

Same old Spunkloaf. ::) He'll be obnoxious but as soon as he's called on it you're the problem.

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I just won't admit it!

Now you're coming around. You're a good chap, D-wang. ;) We'll converse more later, I need to get ready for work.

MMC
09-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Metallica - Enter Sandman (1991) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI16yeav9lE#)

;)

Mister D
09-27-2011, 10:05 AM

Now you're coming around. You're a good chap, D-wang. ;) We'll converse more later, I need to get ready for work.

It's so adorable that you have a job. :-*

Conley
09-27-2011, 10:13 AM

I love you crazy mofos. :D

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 03:46 PM

And it's miraculous that you have one. :o :-* You have one....right?

Mister D
09-27-2011, 03:48 PM

Did it really take so long to come up with that? Man, your comebacks are almost as lame as your arguments. ::)

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 03:56 PM

Did it really take so long to come up with that? Man, your comebacks are almost as lame as your arguments. ::)

I can't fuck around on a political forum all day at my job, once and awhile I have to leave this site and go do things. I HAVE a life. Now don't get excited later when I knock down whatever jab you throw next, because I wont see it until at least 9pm cst. Wanna time me? ??? ;D

Mister D
09-27-2011, 03:57 PM

I can't fuck around on a political forum all day at my job, once and awhile I have to leave this site and go do things. I HAVE a life. Now don't get excited later when I knock down whatever jab you throw next, because I wont see it until at least 9pm cst. Wanna time me? ??? ;D

I do and I make a lot more than you, Spunk. :D How do you like them apples!?

spunkloaf
09-27-2011, 04:02 PM

I do and I make a lot more than you, Spunk. :D How do you like them apples!?

You're how old?

C-ya at 9. ;)

Captain Obvious
09-27-2011, 06:25 PM

Yeah, I think so.

I think it's the radical aspect of the issue. There are some whacked out leftist women out there if you haven't noticed, they just don't get the same press that Palin and company get.

spunkloaf
09-28-2011, 05:39 PM

Yeah, I think so.

I think it's the radical aspect of the issue. There are some whacked out leftist women out there if you haven't noticed, they just don't get the same press that Palin and company get.

Well the media has been more sympathetic to Palin as of late, which means I have to start working overtime to rip on her image some more and give her the negative attention she loves and deserves. I have no clue who would listen to the ugly guy in the picture on this thread.

Elibe
09-28-2011, 06:36 PM
palin is not really relevant any more

spunkloaf
09-28-2011, 09:03 PM

I don't think she's ever really been relevant. Just extremely obnoxious, dumb, and....just sort of there.

Conley
09-28-2011, 09:23 PM
She was relevant as governor of Alaska and as the vice presidential nominee. Since she's quit her elected role I would say her impact has diminished. She could become a player again though.

spunkloaf
09-28-2011, 11:15 PM
There are no conservatives, there are just people who want to piss off and annoy liberals because apparently liberals are like the antichrist, and Sarah Palin was the poster woman for all that.

Conley
09-28-2011, 11:17 PM
There are no conservatives, there are just people who want to piss off and annoy liberals because apparently liberals are like the antichrist, and Sarah Palin was the poster woman for all that.

If I cut some of your hair off and smoked it, how high would I get?

:weedsmoking:

;D

spunkloaf
09-28-2011, 11:56 PM
I do think it's sickening how people have gotten away with falsely portraying conservatism as the only patriotic and American way of getting things done, with no substantive arguments or theories for a better life other than how evil liberals are Conservatives are simply better because they are not liberals.

I mean, it's absolutely shameless. A complete lack of integrity and substance, nothing but shit talking, something to make the average Joe pick a side they think will always be pro-American. Does

If things are ACTUALLY different than that and I am just crazy, somebody please tell me how. ;)

MMC
09-29-2011, 06:02 AM

I don't think she's ever really been relevant. Just extremely obnoxious, dumb, and....just sort of there.

Kinda Like 90% of the Democratic Women in Congress.....with one difference. Those Democratic Women like to Spend. Mostly other peoples Money. ;)

Mister D
09-29-2011, 07:58 AM

Kinda Like 90% of the Democratic Women in Congress.....with one difference. Those Democratic Women like to Spend. Mostly other peoples Money. ;)

Spunkloaf doesn't pay taxes so he doesn't worry about that. Now if the Dems tried to redistribute his weed to the less fortunate we could expect to see Spunkloaf in colonial dress at the next tea party rally in his area. ;)

spunkloaf
09-29-2011, 09:36 AM

That's a great reason to defend Sarah Palin. Great job! You should be proud of yourself. Really. Your answer to life's bullshit is just more bullshit. Please run for president I would vote for you in a heartbeat.

Conley
09-29-2011, 09:48 AM
Using the other party as an excuse to keep making the same mistakes just gets us deeper into the mess.

Democrats and Republicans love to use the other party as an excuse...it's like children saying he hit me first!

Neither party should be acting like this and at least people are waking up to Obama's constant blaming of the Republicans. Now if only those same Republicans would realize their party plays the same game.

spunkloaf
09-29-2011, 06:03 PM
Yes. If only.

I've stated it for a long time, change needs to start from within, no one man or woman is going to make anything better.

Mister D
09-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Yes. If only.

I've stated it for a long time, change needs to start from within, no one man or woman is going to make anything better.

So why not lead by example, Spunkloaf?

Conley
09-29-2011, 06:08 PM
The revolution starts here!

Now!

O0

Mister D
09-29-2011, 06:11 PM
Imagine how we will all look back some time from now and reflect on how it all started with you! :o

MMC
09-30-2011, 06:48 AM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1177506878697&id=490c4092c8139b449d39d85fb7ea6d5d&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.wikia.com%2fwikiality%2fim ages%2f6%2f68%2fDebbie.jpg http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1211459374120&id=b659f55eb1c502c930e1c8dfaa706fea&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.politifake.org%2fimage%2fpoli tical%2f1105%2fliberal-intelligence-liberal-democrat-illegal-immigration-st-political-poster-1306900168.jpg

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1292854626183&id=6263ad54d18335892930eea5c32624c1&url=http%3a%2f%2f1.bp.blogspot.com%2f_DfVzTzSWk6o% 2fR9lOtIEtNhI%2fAAAAAAAACcQ%2f30HEutusbZY%2fs320%2 fwasserman-shultz%2bRos-Lehinen.jpg

Here is another one of their problems.....Plus she is in Florida. >:( ;)

Conley
09-30-2011, 08:20 AM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1177506878697&id=490c4092c8139b449d39d85fb7ea6d5d&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.wikia.com%2fwikiality%2fim ages%2f6%2f68%2fDebbie.jpg http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1211459374120&id=b659f55eb1c502c930e1c8dfaa706fea&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.politifake.org%2fimage%2fpoli tical%2f1105%2fliberal-intelligence-liberal-democrat-illegal-immigration-st-political-poster-1306900168.jpg

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1292854626183&id=6263ad54d18335892930eea5c32624c1&url=http%3a%2f%2f1.bp.blogspot.com%2f_DfVzTzSWk6o% 2fR9lOtIEtNhI%2fAAAAAAAACcQ%2f30HEutusbZY%2fs320%2 fwasserman-shultz%2bRos-Lehinen.jpg

Here is another one of their problems.....Plus she is in Florida. >:( ;)

I just realized this isn't Chelsea. :D Weird.

Mister D
09-30-2011, 08:23 AM
Chelsea is noticeably uglier. Just sayin'.

Conley
09-30-2011, 08:29 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t6rV3U9ZEHM/TFLlxfZeGNI/AAAAAAAA3PA/6srs3MH7bK0/s1600/ChelseaClinton.jpg

Hmmm. It's close. I wouldn't call either one ugly. ;D

:dontknow: :cya20:

Mister D
09-30-2011, 08:32 AM
http://www.goatmobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/chelsea-clinton-shirt.jpg

Conley
09-30-2011, 08:32 AM

Well...she has nice lips ;D

Mister D
09-30-2011, 08:37 AM
Now once Wasserman starts talking Chelsea becomes much more attractive in comparison. ;)

Conley
09-30-2011, 08:41 AM
Now once Wasserman starts talking Chelsea becomes much more attractive in comparison. ;)

I've never heard her or seen video. I'm going to go seek it out. :D >:D

Mister D
09-30-2011, 08:45 AM

I've never heard her or seen video. I'm going to go seek it out. :D >:D

I pity you, friend. :'(

Conley
09-30-2011, 08:46 AM

OK, I've checked a few vids.

Wasserman Schultz comments that rekindled feud with West (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAH6UuHv1XU#ws)

Not good.

Chelsea Clinton Bristles at Lewinsky Question (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCAO6bZa31o#)

Gotta say I'm leaning Chelsea here.

Conley
09-30-2011, 08:47 AM
She kind of has a Jennifer Aniston thing going on in that video, and seems to have a sense of humor. Point Chelsea!

Mister D
09-30-2011, 08:58 AM
Yeah, Wasserman is known to be...well kind of a hysterical bitch. :-\

Conley
09-30-2011, 09:05 AM

The only thing I know her from is her feud with the black guy, West I think is his name? That was amusing.

Her voice is grating, I wasn't even listening to the words.

MMC
09-30-2011, 10:07 AM

Well...she has nice lips ;D

Oh yeah.....well if I want the Chrome sucked off a trailer-hitch I'll remember that. But I still think I would call Whitney Houston. >:D ;)

Conley
09-30-2011, 10:10 AM
:D

Hey well there you go, she seems like she'd be quite good at that. >:D I wonder if she has any problem with BJs after the whole Monica thing. Hopefully not. :-*

MMC
09-30-2011, 10:11 AM

As well as the DNC Chair-person.....not to mention she is Jewish and is a Obamaton. Althought I do think Chelsea has better looking legs. Moreover she is a breast cancer survivor. ;)

Conley
09-30-2011, 10:18 AM
Chelsea had breast cancer?

MMC
09-30-2011, 12:53 PM

No, Wasserman Schultz. :)

Conley
09-30-2011, 12:54 PM

Ooh. I was thinking Chelsea was pretty young, but I guess she really isn't anymore. Sound like she might be getting divorced soon too.

MMC
09-30-2011, 02:07 PM
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1168465332420&id=4036903cbd18d0c58e584624f00c20c3&url=http%3a%2f%2f0.tqn.com%2fd%2fusconservatives%2 f1%2f0%2fw%2fC%2f-%2f-%2fSanchez.jpg http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1186212092371&id=401f072f25cbab1c83fc5f9e6e1b0eda&url=http%3a%2f%2fstatic.flickr.com%2f4032%2f426615 2915_5ac6bfc2dc_z.jpg

Looks Like this is one of your lefty women out by you CL.....plus she appears to have the sucking thing down pretty good.....huh? :o :D

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1266636242085&id=2adb26ec2aa1715aa668a12fbedad0bc&url=http%3a%2f%2fi38.tinypic.com%2f287ptmq.jpg http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1169458337122&id=1e368dd8d9b7c3591ff892601d88cdd5&url=http%3a%2f%2fimg2-cdn.newser.com%2fsquare-image%2f101413-20110331183803%2fcalifornia-rep-the-vietnamese-want-me-out.jpeg

Is that bad that the Vietmanese Want her out. Not really, we want her out to. Out of Politics. This si the progressive who wouldnt give up her salary. As you can see with Loretta.....nothing Exceeds like Excess! >:(

Mister D
09-30-2011, 02:09 PM

Ooh. I was thinking Chelsea was pretty young, but I guess she really isn't anymore. Sound like she might be getting divorced soon too.

She was when he took office. He's really the first President I truly remember a lot about.

Conley
09-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Lorena Sanchez? Now why'd she go an upset the Vietnamese?

Conley
09-30-2011, 02:10 PM

She was when he took office. He's really the first President I truly remember a lot about.

Yeah, weird that 1992 was almost 20 years ago.

Mister D
09-30-2011, 02:14 PM

Yeah, weird that 1992 was almost 20 years ago.

Yup. I was a sophomore in high school. I don't remember much about Bush though. In fact, I think Chelsea is younger than I am.

Conley
09-30-2011, 02:19 PM
I remember SNL skits of Bush with Dana Carvey better than I remember the president himself :-\

Mister D
09-30-2011, 02:28 PM
I remember SNL skits of Bush with Dana Carvey better than I remember the president himself :-\

He did a good Bush. ;D

MMC
09-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Bush (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvwvIc6k2u8#ws)

;D

Conley
09-30-2011, 02:45 PM

;D

Sounds like they are talking about that photo of Jamie Lee you keep posting! >:(

MMC
09-30-2011, 02:53 PM

;D

Sounds like they are talking about that photo of Jamie Lee you keep posting! >:(

Dunno.....first http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/brave.gif you have to get close to take a look whats hidden Behind Curtain Number One. :o