PDA

View Full Version : Water well problem, not sure how big ~

valley ranch
09-18-2016, 09:56 PM
We went, today, to the high desert to check a couple places. As we pulled up to our personal spread, I could there was a problem with the automatic watering system.

After bombing for insects, I went into the pit where the tank, pressure switch and control box is located. The pressure switch is toast, I'll replace it tomorrow and pray and hope the pump kicks on when I throw the switch. If there is power on the far side of the control box and it doesn't kick on, that could mean pulling the pump. Please Lord, let it not be that.

FindersKeepers
09-19-2016, 02:20 AM
Crossing my fingers you don't have to pull it.

What kind of well/pump do you have?

MisterVeritis
09-19-2016, 03:52 AM
Crossing my fingers you don't have to pull it.

What kind of well/pump do you have?
It sounds like a dry one.

waltky
09-19-2016, 04:56 AM
For some strange reason...

... wasps are attracted to power sources...

... check for a wasp nest.

Archer0915
09-19-2016, 07:18 AM
We went, today, to the high desert to check a couple places. As we pulled up to our personal spread, I could there was a problem with the automatic watering system.

After bombing for insects, I went into the pit where the tank, pressure switch and control box is located. The pressure switch is toast, I'll replace it tomorrow and pray and hope the pump kicks on when I throw the switch. If there is power on the far side of the control box and it doesn't kick on, that could mean pulling the pump. Please Lord, let it not be that.

How deep?