PDA

View Full Version : A new Russian ideology

thriller
10-22-2016, 11:22 AM
There is no Russian national idea. Customs Union - it is obviously a dead generation, since the vehicle is no true ideology. One sausage combines several countries.

In Russian there is no future without a good ideology. The population drinks vodka, the number of suicides is increasing ...

What I suggest.

The Slavs laid DNA secrets, revealing the Universe that can be treated. Uncover the secrets you can use a joint yoga Slavs with the Dolphins.

All Slavs should unite and build your empire called healers Universe. In the future, colonize Slavs million planets in the universe, and others will earn on the sale of new planets a lot of money. New planets appear after treatment of the Universe.

In Russia it is necessary to create a batch of dolphin which will have an ideology.
- Symbiotic friendship dolphins and Slavs
- The prohibition of catching fish feed dolphins
- Accession to the EU
- The destruction of the customs union
- Religion tears
- Introduction of criminal responsibility for the killing of dolphins
- NATO membership

What is the religion of tears? This is the true religion, which aims to cure a person of conscience and Mental Hygiene Society.

The main tenet of religion - the forgiveness of all their enemies with the help of psychotherapy and special treatment all their psihotravm with another therapy.

The main problem of Russia - is a disease of Russians conscience.

Tears Religion can not only treat the conscience, and to stop the war.

Why Russia should join the European Union? Because the Slavic peoples have already entered there. All Slavs must work for the sake of a great idea - the empire Slavs.

As Slavs make money? After treatment, new universes are created the Universe. Part of the new universe of planets can be sold with the help of aliens. Imagine how much sales of a million planets.

Axiomatic
10-22-2016, 11:28 AM
What?

valley ranch
10-22-2016, 11:59 AM
LSD or the like.

The Xl
10-22-2016, 12:01 PM
http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandictionary/image/upload/a_exif,c_fit,h_200,w_200/v1396227695/zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg

AZ Jim
10-22-2016, 12:33 PM
OMG it's getting worse.

Beevee
10-22-2016, 12:41 PM
I think he is using Google translate.
Not very efficient, is it.

hanger4
10-22-2016, 12:46 PM
LSD or the like.

And only a half, a whole seems to be way more than thriller can handle.

Peter1469
10-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Never met a Russia I imagine.

waltky
10-22-2016, 04:27 PM
Putin's ideology seems to be...

... get it all, get it now...

... like any good ACOA...

... is prob'ly why Trump understands him.

valley ranch
10-22-2016, 09:15 PM
Yeh, they're bad and you're good and you know who's good by name.

AZ Jim
10-22-2016, 11:08 PM
I see many suddenly "new" members. I wonder.....

thriller
10-23-2016, 01:03 AM
The basis of the new ideology of friendship with the Dolphins.

With the Dolphins have to do yoga.

In English there is no equivalent word Mirozdanie. This is not the universe, and the structure of living space larger than the universe.

After the creation of the universe as a result of the treatment of the Universe Planet universe will sell the new experiment.

The experiment is the Alien Empire, which manages about one million of the universe.

exploited
10-23-2016, 01:08 AM
The basis of the new ideology of friendship with the Dolphins.

With the Dolphins have to do yoga.

In English there is no equivalent word Mirozdanie. This is not the universe, and the structure of living space larger than the universe.

After the creation of the universe as a result of the treatment of the Universe Planet universe will sell the new experiment.

The experiment is the Alien Empire, which manages about one million of the universe.

What do you think about a Dolphin - Whale hybrid?

thriller
10-23-2016, 01:36 AM
What do you think about a Dolphin - Whale hybrid?

I don't know what do you mean.

I think that after 80 years on the planet global state to be built for people, dolphins, whales and Mummies.

Dolphins and Whales are intelligent and can be telepathically speak.