PDA

View Full Version : System of the power of Aliens.

thriller
10-29-2016, 08:29 AM
System of the power of Aliens.

The system of the power of Aliens consists of six branches.

First branch of the power. It is system of the power of Aliens which works on the scale of this Caro. Caro is the hugest structure of biotic space which is equal to many millions of the Universes. Employees of this branch watch that there was no war without the permission. Go in for ideology of global level and large projects of global level to service to God.
I am the representative of this branch of the power.

The second branch of the power is a network of the prospecting centers of Nibira. They are called so: Nibira A, Nibira B, Nibira M etc. These destroy the destructive civilizations and watch the existing system. Including the network to Nibira watches that the destructive advanced civilizations did not offend primitive civilizations, such as mankind.
To Nibira M is engaged in the punished criminals. The Beings punished it who committed serious crimes against God support them in express prisons. Their bodies sleep in express temples, and their Ema is imprisoned. Ema is a part of mentality which can live separately notes of a biological body.
I am an agent of Nibira K and of Nibira M.

The third branch of the power is the power of Stars. God Aton heads star council of this galaxy. God Aton is God of a black hole which is in the center of a galaxy. Unfortunately, God Ra resigned from the post on increases of God of the Sun. Now God of the Sun is God Alfatron. All political fundamental issues have to be agreed by Alfatron.
I am an agent Boga of Aton.

The fourth branch of the power is Space police. There is a huge secret-service network of Space police. Space police fight against crimes and check passports at Aliens. The space police submits to the One God.
I am an agent of Space police.

The fifth branch of the power is Anuaks. The mankind is slaves Anuaks. The mankind has to submit Anuaks and pay taxes to Anuaks. I am representative of Anuaks on Earth.

The sixth branch of the power is an Experiment. The experiment is an empire which operates about one million Universes.

This Universe is a part of Experiment. I am citizen of Experiment and I have the right to appeal to court of Experiment.

thriller
10-29-2016, 08:52 AM
That is why I am Mashiyah.

I thought up new ideology as the Representative of system of the power of Aliens.

As a result of it laws of the nature will change.

Essence of new ideology: treatment of God by means of new religions and large projects to service to God. God has Parties which are ill and they should be treated. Mass construction of temples from Integrity. A Integrity is huge structure of biotic space.

Ohere are about 600 thousand religions of COT. These religions treat God. For example, the Buddhism is a religion of COT. If all become Budds, then it will cure at least one Party of God.

resister
10-29-2016, 08:55 AM
What in the sam hell does all that even mean?

Standing Wolf
10-29-2016, 09:21 AM
What in the sam hell does all that even mean?

My best guess...another vote for Gary Johnson.

resister
10-29-2016, 09:23 AM
Or jill stein

thriller
10-29-2016, 09:46 AM

Who is Gary Johnson?

Standing Wolf
10-29-2016, 09:54 AM
Who is Gary Johnson?

You may know him as the Wrath of the Lamb, the Angel of the Bottomless Pit, or the Paraclete of Kaborca.

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/23/23-gary-johnson-tongue.w190.h190.2x.jpg

thriller
10-29-2016, 09:57 AM
I posted true

resister
10-29-2016, 10:54 PM
My best guess...another vote for Gary Johnson.Is it possible to baker act a forum member?

Standing Wolf
10-29-2016, 10:58 PM
Is it possible to baker act a forum member?

It makes me a little nervous that you quoted one of my posts before asking that.

resister
10-29-2016, 11:35 PM
It makes me a little nervous that you quoted one of my posts before asking that.
Did'nt know that...night...I had a little 2 drink and I'm headed 2 check my eyelidsfor leaks ......Nite,Nite yall....GOD bless yall.See yall in the mornin:azn: