PDA

View Full Version : My car was stolen this morning.

spunkloaf
09-29-2011, 10:26 PM
So if I've been more obnoxious than usual, forgive me.

Good news though. The police brought me a picture of my car in the parking lot of a Cash Wise, where the perpetrator broke into another vehicle and then left again in mine. I might be able to find out who it is, press charges, and receive $0 in damages because the fucker is probably a low-life who is worth nothing.

Conley
09-29-2011, 10:35 PM
So if I've been more obnoxious than usual, forgive me.

Good news though. The police brought me a picture of my car in the parking lot of a Cash Wise, where the perpetrator broke into another vehicle and then left again in mine. I might be able to find out who it is, press charges, and receive $0 in damages because the fucker is probably a low-life who is worth nothing.

That sucks bro :(

Was it a good car? At least it wasn't parted and scrapped.

spunkloaf
09-29-2011, 10:44 PM
98 Chevy Blazer. It's not that special. Get me from A to B. C on the weekends. Oops, I men it USED TO get me from a to b...

What sucks is it's partially my fault. I had left the keys in it, and the back hatch doesn't lock. I just moved to the city, and didn't have to lock things up at home. I've been doing it alot since I moved here a month ago., but obviously not enough.

Conley
09-29-2011, 10:59 PM
98 Chevy Blazer. It's not that special. Get me from A to B. C on the weekends. Oops, I men it USED TO get me from a to b...

What sucks is it's partially my fault. I had left the keys in it, and the back hatch doesn't lock. I just moved to the city, and didn't have to lock things up at home. I've been doing it alot since I moved here a month ago., but obviously not enough.

:-\ that sucks brah.

Which city? Minneapolis? I don't understand the whole Twin city thing...seems one is much larger than the other? Is one better than the other? Nothing about your state makes any sense to me. ;D

MMC
09-30-2011, 06:11 AM
Oh.....Spunk is from Minnesota eh. Thats where that Heather Tesch Chick Comes from. :P Well at least the Vikings are O-3. >:D Any word on Good-N-Pawlenty running for the Senate Seat yet? :-\ He should be able to knock that Amy Kovachar chick out right out the box. ;)

Mister D
09-30-2011, 07:53 AM

black people ;D