PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen poll: Cain five points behind Obama in match-up

wingrider
09-30-2011, 06:11 AM
..Businessman Herman Cain, who upset Texas Gov. Rick Perry at the Florida P5 straw poll last weekend, earned 34 percent of respondents' support to President Obama's 39 percent in a Rasmussen survey of likely voters released Wednesday.

The poll of 1,000 registered voters was conducted by telephone on Sept. 26-27 and has a margin of error of plus or minus three percentage points.

..http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/rasmussen-poll-cain-five-points-behind-obama-match-164102551.html

now ain't this great? just think of this for a moment, we are a year away from voting, and Cain is only behind Obama by 5 point in a matchup. if Obama keeps dropping Cain could very well beat him in the
election,, and just think what this could do with shutting off the " republicans are racists bull crap..

i Like It ... I like it a Lot.. ( use jim carey voice on this one LOL)

Conley
09-30-2011, 11:04 AM
Wow, I had no idea Cain was going along so well. I thought he was cooked. Interesting...

Conley
09-30-2011, 11:06 AM
He's calling it the Cain Train :D

Not as cool as Ron Paul's blimp but I still like it.

Elibe
09-30-2011, 11:14 AM
herman cain is still way back in most polls

it will be romney or perry

if christie declares then everything changes

Mister D
09-30-2011, 11:42 AM
herman cain is still way back in most polls

it will be romney or perry

if christie declares then everything changes

It doesn't sound like he will.

MMC
09-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Looks Like Bachmann is dropping to the wayside. Plus now they say Gingrich has reached double digits. Who is calling for Christie to run? Again, he will not be able to take the base. Moreover it would just divide things up more.

Plus out of all of them Santorum is definately expecting a cabinet position. Gingrich is a waste a time. He could never win the general. Moreover we don't need him back up in Government.

Who wants to use Christie as the ploy. Christie IMO helps Romney by pulling support from Perry. Plus Huntmen hasnt pulled out. Rumor I hear he wants Secretary Of State.

Conley
09-30-2011, 03:24 PM
I think Christie's appeal is that he's a moderate. I am not sure who is whispering in his ear to run, but according to the article donors have approached him.

jgreer
10-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Cain and Christie? LOL. The Republicans are getting desperate.

Mister D
10-01-2011, 10:28 AM

Sounds like the kooks protesting on Wall Street are getting desperate.

Elibe
10-01-2011, 10:33 AM

thats a strange jump

those protests are to help you out ... unless you work there or something

anyway it is obvious the repubs are having a hard time finding a good candidate

Mister D
10-01-2011, 12:01 PM

thats a strange jump

Help what? I mean these protests tend to be totally incoherent and, no, it wasn't strange jump considering greer's sympathy for the Wall Street posers. You support the current system yet you also support those claiming its hopeless corruption? Yeah...

MMC
10-01-2011, 04:32 PM

thats a strange jump

Why? Do all people who own stock work on Wall Street? While True the Repubs are having a hard time determing a good candidate. At least they have some to choose from. The Dems won't even offer up any other choices. Whineing about it will split their party. Yet the whole time their party has been split. Long before Obama came round. :-\

Elibe
10-02-2011, 11:09 AM
look it is easy to make fun of the protestors but they are doing more than just sitting around complaining about things on the internet

they are going out and at least trying to make a difference. for that i respect them

the goal is very clear they want economic justice. it is easy to joke about pot and gay marriage and whatever else some of them are claiming but the overall movement is very simple.

economic justice.

Mister D
10-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Just a side note: can we drop meaningless terms like "economic justice, economic violence, symbolic racism" and so forth?

wingrider
10-02-2011, 03:58 PM
lets see... is economic justice where they take what I have and give it to someone who is to lazy or incompetent to hold a job?

as far as the repubs go this is a sifting out process, so naturally the flotsam will be rejected, to bad the dems don't do the same thing.

I would love to see this race come down to Romney vs Cain. for the top spot

Conley
10-02-2011, 04:01 PM
lets see... is economic justice where they take what I have and give it to someone who is to lazy or incompetent to hold a job?

as far as the repubs go this is a sifting out process, so naturally the flotsam will be rejected, to bad the dems don't do the same thing.

It's settled LoVE is a Wall Street Banker ;) ;D

Elibe
10-02-2011, 04:18 PM

no i am not talking about redistributing wealth i am talking about everyone paying a fair share

that military the conservatives love doesnt pay for itself you know

wingrider
10-02-2011, 04:58 PM

It's settled LoVE is a Wall Street Banker ;) ;D

LOL thanks for the upgrade..

Conley
10-02-2011, 05:02 PM
I know from what you've said you've worked hard and taken care of your family.

If all Americans did that we'd be in much better shape, Wall Street or no Wall Street.

Nobody can argue with that.

Conley
10-02-2011, 05:04 PM

no i am not talking about redistributing wealth i am talking about everyone paying a fair share

Can anyone make an argument that the Federal government will spend money the right way though? Sorry to beat a dead horse but even in good economic times over the last thirty years they've spent like crazy. That's the problem right there at the most basic level. No amount of taxes will help change that. If anything it will encourage bad behavior.

wingrider
10-02-2011, 05:05 PM

you know I keep hearing that Phrase " fair share" but no one has ever clarified what a FAIR share is.. it seems to be some ephemeral figure. you would think that someone would be able to put an actual number to it.. I have heard that the rich should pay 90 percent on what they earn and even as low as 35 percent.

I wonder how much of the money someone earns they should be allowed to keep.

or does it all belong to the government now and they allow us keep what they don't need.

here is a little song you might like

Elvis Presley He's Your Uncle, Not Your Dad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDTCmHVnp4o#)

MMC
10-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Moreover the lefts economic Experts all based their models on the same concept. Well All thru-out Europe they have raised Corporate taxes and have gone after the rich.
All points bulletin.....they failed, and they were wrong from the get go. Now the European market has placed that Global Economy they are talking about into a Global Depression. Not recession.

Now they are experiencing hyper-inflation.

So this economic justice they are talking about is a complete an utter failure. Moreover over half of those that went down there to Wall Street don't even have jobs.

wingrider
10-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Moreover the lefts economic Experts all based their models on the same concept. Well All thru-out Europe they have raised Corporate taxes and have gone after the rich.
All points bulletin.....they failed, and they were wrong from the get go. Now the European market has placed that Global Economy they are talking about into a Global Depression. Not recession.

So this economic justice they are talking about is a complete an utter failure. Moreover over half of those that went down there to Wall Street don't even have jobs.

have you seen the videos of these protesters? a lot of them are pretty well dressed seems kinda of different to be protesting greed and then dress to the nines to protest.

jgreer
10-03-2011, 03:33 PM

have you seen the videos of these protesters? a lot of them are pretty well dressed seems kinda of different to be protesting greed and then dress to the nines to protest.

There are all kinds of protestors. I've seen what look like poor individuals in T-shirts and middle class folk in dress shirts and khakis. Even some members of our Armed Forces are showing up in uniform. It is a large movement and it is only going to get larger.

MMC
10-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Well they Definately need someone to lead them. Perhaps they could lead them to Washington DC and they can bog things down there. Althought the one Guy that was on Medved's show says he is a part time teacher. Although many of them are out of work.